7 HOURS AGO See what reality star is getting bullied behind the runways!: #StopBullying http://t.co/8dWrkf6fRu

8 HOURS AGO Is there space between you and your guy now that you’re BTS? Help decode the situation here: http://t.co/IN1fP6QYcM

9 HOURS AGO That *very* awkward moment when you and your bestie are crushing on the same cutie: http://t.co/ihRzxuWfDU

COMMENTS

Breakup lessons we've learned from Jelena

We’re still a little heartbroken over the split of celeb couple Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber. But then again, rumors are swirling that the two are back together. Hard...

GL, can you please stop blaming this whole thing on Justin. You barely know him. And i am sure all of you have been it that situation or if you would you would have done the exact same thing or something similar. You guys talk about how bullying is wrong but you constantly saying that Justin is the bad guy in this relationship and it ended because of him is exactly the same thing as bullying. Its ridiculous. Imagine how he feels. He is such a controversial person. People love him or hate him and those who are on the negative side I think they forget that what they're saying hurts. It maybe only words, but they can be as strong as actions. Seriously, that is just plain mean GL. And to all those people out there hating on JB or hating on Selena at that rate, get a life and stop making theirs miserable because I am sure you are no better than them.

by bloop116 on 12/1/2012 6:35:53 PM

why does everyone blame it on JB. they both did something to cause the breakup.
and no, ladies he's mine hands down. no questions asked. it turns out that I'm gonna end up meeting him!

by girlio93485 on 12/1/2012 11:04:35 AM

hEy GiRlIeS!!!! Check out my advise queen page! i just created it and all my friends say im amazing at giving advise. Im very detailed and give great guy advise! Im always on girlslife so im quick to answer!
-xx Caroline

by dojhallow97 on 11/30/2012 10:23:56 PM

Um...excuse me, GL? Since when do you personally KNOW either of them. My best friend pretty much had the same reaction as Justin Bieber after her breakup...because she was hurt! Justin probably just doesn't know how to handle the heartbreak yet.
I think it's wrong that everyone jumps so quickly to judge. WE DON'T KNOW THEM. I've learned a lot over the years...but the biggest lesson I've learned is to never judge a celebrity by PEOPLE magazine. Why can't we just leave both of them alone? Do you REALLY think Selena is happy about the break-up? She's probably hurting, too. Let's just leave them both alone. Smile

by fungirl123 on 11/30/2012 10:09:30 PM

I think they are better broken up... JB was a little melodramatic ehh? ;)

by gracezoom144 on 11/30/2012 8:15:21 PM

Don't be rude to Justin.

by sarabieber1799 on 11/30/2012 5:56:45 PM

OMG!!! When heard they broke up I just like "Yes, back off ladies he is mine!!" and trust me all my friends heard from me.

by kenziebieber7 on 11/30/2012 5:05:03 PM

@NeverSayNeverGirl Selena Gomez did not use Justin Bieber to get famous.. 1: she was already famous 2: She would get tons of hate on twitter because she dated Justin Bieber so I doubt that's any reason why she dated him. Like you said, you don't like her, which proves your just saying that because your a huge Justin Bieber fan considering your username.

by Chloe<3 on 11/30/2012 4:45:58 PM

The thing about the prime minister is false he had an event before it . mailyse f.

by Sparklysharpie on 11/30/2012 4:12:46 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
My BGF's mother is the "youth coordinater" for our town. This means she knows about some illegal stuff that's been going on in our grade. My BGF told me there's been drinking and getting high, but I never really thought much of it. Now, there is supposedly heroin going around for $2. He wasn't supposed to tell me this, but I'm worried about my friend who will try anything once. I'm going to try to stay away from it, but should I warn my friends? I have no reason to believe this is just a rumor, but it could be.

You should really talk to your friends. Rumor or not, you don't want your friends getting involved with any kind of drug!
mailyse f.