2 HOURS AGO Are you and your BFFL too much alike!? Take the #quiz, and see if you're stuck in the clone zone: http://t.co/BpmROLyNcN

3 HOURS AGO Sneak a peek at your future in this week's horoscopes: http://t.co/9XlQA9FGQg

4 HOURS AGO Celebs aren't the only ones who can get away with tights and shorts: http://t.co/MGug4WMOI1

COMMENTS

Breakup lessons we've learned from Jelena

We’re still a little heartbroken over the split of celeb couple Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber. But then again, rumors are swirling that the two are back together. Hard...

ok, honestly, idk what Selena SAW in that guy! No offense to any of you JB fans out there, but he can't sing, and he is NOT hot! Of course, that's my opinion, but there are enough jerks in my life as it is, and he's one of them! So GO SELENA

by penguin1312 on 2/25/2013 7:11:43 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
Does Justin Beiber like orange soda.

Hey girl,

I don't know if Justin Bieber likes orange soda, but I would imagine celebrities are on a pretty strict health regimen and don't get to have any kind of soda very often!

Meghan D.

by Poophead234 on 12/22/2012 10:15:57 PM

I didnt really like Jelena anyway...it just didnt seem right. Exspecially since Selena is like 3 years older than Justin. Im not saying im glad they broke up, I just didnt like them together.....
Smile

by Abby B on 12/15/2012 1:59:49 PM

they did'nt actually break up duh :/

by jcjenkins on 12/4/2012 9:53:45 PM

Justin seems like he is all grown up now. He is doing the Victoria's Secret fashion show on tv with the lingerie angels. Do you think that is good or bad for him? And I recently saw where he did a show in another country where models were wearing lingerie and he was singing and being entertained. I am sure he is getting paid a lot but I wish he could do more young teen shows.

by fashionqn on 12/3/2012 11:38:05 PM

What I don't get is why you you girls care so much about whose fault it is..Whether its Justin's or Selena's just chill out and stop freaking out on GL..

by Chloe<3 on 12/3/2012 1:58:55 PM

Why do you assume that it is Justin's fault!?! They both had to have had a part in this breakup!

by sbieber13 on 12/2/2012 12:19:52 PM

I don't see why most of this is being blamed on Justin. We don't know the full story. She could have cheated on him for all we know or something like that. Justin loved her. He even said so on Oprah. Everyone looks for a reason to blame Justin for something. Also Justin came straight from a M&G to meet the prime minister. He made that clear that he didn't have the time or clothes to change when he stuck up for himself against Hayley Peterson calling him white trash. Justin and Selena are both talented and young stars. In the end maybe the break up will be for the best. They are getting older and more wiser every second of everyday. They may date again, but if so that is their business not all of ours. Why they broke up is their business. We need to give them the privacy that they need. This just may be a phase, but in the case they are broken up for good then we need to back off. They will both need to breathe and calm down. i'm a Selenator and Belieber I'm here for both of

by Glittery Zebra on 12/2/2012 10:50:18 AM

I Think that the only reason people care about celeb gossip is because their lives are super boring and have nothing better to do than look into other people private business. but hey, that's my take.

by MiharuStarBlaster on 12/2/2012 9:45:02 AM

I think its better off they don't see each other anymore. But honestly, I don't care about that kind of stuff

by katgirly on 12/2/2012 12:03:03 AM

GL, can you please stop blaming this whole thing on Justin. You barely know him. And i am sure all of you have been it that situation or if you would you would have done the exact same thing or something similar. You guys talk about how bullying is wrong but you constantly saying that Justin is the bad guy in this relationship and it ended because of him is exactly the same thing as bullying. Its ridiculous. Imagine how he feels. He is such a controversial person. People love him or hate him and those who are on the negative side I think they forget that what they're saying hurts. It maybe only words, but they can be as strong as actions. Seriously, that is just plain mean GL. And to all those people out there hating on JB or hating on Selena at that rate, get a life and stop making theirs miserable because I am sure you are no better than them.

by bloop116 on 12/1/2012 6:35:53 PM

why does everyone blame it on JB. they both did something to cause the breakup.
and no, ladies he's mine hands down. no questions asked. it turns out that I'm gonna end up meeting him!

by girlio93485 on 12/1/2012 11:04:35 AM

hEy GiRlIeS!!!! Check out my advise queen page! i just created it and all my friends say im amazing at giving advise. Im very detailed and give great guy advise! Im always on girlslife so im quick to answer!
-xx Caroline

by dojhallow97 on 11/30/2012 10:23:56 PM

Um...excuse me, GL? Since when do you personally KNOW either of them. My best friend pretty much had the same reaction as Justin Bieber after her breakup...because she was hurt! Justin probably just doesn't know how to handle the heartbreak yet.
I think it's wrong that everyone jumps so quickly to judge. WE DON'T KNOW THEM. I've learned a lot over the years...but the biggest lesson I've learned is to never judge a celebrity by PEOPLE magazine. Why can't we just leave both of them alone? Do you REALLY think Selena is happy about the break-up? She's probably hurting, too. Let's just leave them both alone. Smile

by fungirl123 on 11/30/2012 10:09:30 PM

I think they are better broken up... JB was a little melodramatic ehh? ;)

by gracezoom144 on 11/30/2012 8:15:21 PM

Don't be rude to Justin.

by sarabieber1799 on 11/30/2012 5:56:45 PM

OMG!!! When heard they broke up I just like "Yes, back off ladies he is mine!!" and trust me all my friends heard from me.

by kenziebieber7 on 11/30/2012 5:05:03 PM

@NeverSayNeverGirl Selena Gomez did not use Justin Bieber to get famous.. 1: she was already famous 2: She would get tons of hate on twitter because she dated Justin Bieber so I doubt that's any reason why she dated him. Like you said, you don't like her, which proves your just saying that because your a huge Justin Bieber fan considering your username.

by Chloe<3 on 11/30/2012 4:45:58 PM

The thing about the prime minister is false he had an event before it . mailyse f.

by Sparklysharpie on 11/30/2012 4:12:46 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
My BGF's mother is the "youth coordinater" for our town. This means she knows about some illegal stuff that's been going on in our grade. My BGF told me there's been drinking and getting high, but I never really thought much of it. Now, there is supposedly heroin going around for $2. He wasn't supposed to tell me this, but I'm worried about my friend who will try anything once. I'm going to try to stay away from it, but should I warn my friends? I have no reason to believe this is just a rumor, but it could be.

You should really talk to your friends. Rumor or not, you don't want your friends getting involved with any kind of drug!
mailyse f.

by ste22 on 11/30/2012 4:06:57 PM

I really don't want to be rude, but I think that they should stay broken up. I's just my opinion though!!!!!!

by MountainLover456 on 11/30/2012 4:06:53 PM

There btr off split. Justin is a creepy weirdo and Selena has talent and class.

********************************************HEY GIRLS!!!!!***************************************************

by puddinface7 on 11/30/2012 3:29:09 PM

Selena Gomez was just using him to get more famous. She gained a TON of followers on twitter when they were together. I have never really liked her.

by NeverSayNeverGirl on 11/30/2012 2:15:10 PM

hey girls plz check out my advice queen pg i can give advice on anything and i will get back to you ASAP you can post your prblems on either that pg or my profile pg i also have a funny and inspirational qoutes club check it out Smile

by jadarocks2401 on 11/30/2012 12:50:33 PM

I think she is better off without him. My friends and I think she is too much for him, she can get an older more mature man.
My #1 breakup tip would be do it in private as much as you can because everyone talks when you do it in the open. But I like to hear some of the gossip, TMZ has all of it just like the Perez Hilton website.

by fashionqn on 11/30/2012 12:33:44 PM