AN HOUR AGO When to put the breaks on your #FWB relationship: http://t.co/QHXXVEw8w4

2 HOURS AGO Hey #DMV divas, snag awesome internship advice from GL on Aug 5 at the @InternQueen party in DC! Click here to RSVP: http://t.co/jdgIrHLbpE

3 HOURS AGO Which British babe is your love match? Take the quiz to find out: http://t.co/lkhrqfSRK3

COMMENTS

Cheers! Soiree-ready holiday sips

A holiday party just isn’t complete without a full cup of holiday cheer. Weather your fave party drink is a fizzy punch, warm cider or fancy...

Modmodmodmod!!!
There is a trip coming up in April that's about $700. The money is due in January. That's after Christmas, and I don't think my parents will have the money to pay it all. Is there anything I can do to raise some money for my trip?
Thanks!

Hey girl,

Try babysitting or doing odd jobs around your neighborhood--ask your parents about posting signs and advertising on local community boards. You can also ask your parents if you can do extra chores to earn the money. Check out these posts for more money earning ideas! http://www.girlslife.com/tag/make-more-money.aspx

Meghan D.

by fizzydee12 on 11/30/2012 11:59:57 PM

All of them they sound soooooo delish and me and my friends totes love original home made drinks

by 8thwonderoftheworld on 11/30/2012 7:03:32 PM

Mmmmmm grinch punch=yummy!

********************************************HEY GIRLS!!!!!***************************************************

by puddinface7 on 11/30/2012 3:25:47 PM

MODMODMOD
I love music, and want to start a rock band. I play a little bit of both bass and electric guitar, and I like bands like the white stripes, the runaways, led zeppelin, and the black keys. I have a friend who plays bass, but there are a few problems:
1. Rock is dead, and nobody wants to play.
2. We NEED a drummer, and we know a few, but they're not the type we're looking for.
I apologize for the length of this, but I would greatly appreciate help.

Try advertising for a drummer around your school and have auditions! This is a great way to find a member for your band. I'm sure someone at your school share the same interest in rock as you! Rock on!
mailyse f.

by WhiteStripe3 on 11/30/2012 1:49:14 PM

MOD MOD MOD:
I REALLY need advice right now!! I get my period last Tuesday so it should of been 100% done by at least this Thursday,but I just got some blood again this morning when I woke up. I feel completely fine except for the fact that I have a cold and yesterday is when it hit so maybe it has something to do with that. But anyways I'm really worried and scared. WHAT'S GOING ON PLEASE HELP ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????????

Hey girl! No need to panic, a little blood before or after you period is called spotting and its totally normal. If your really concerned go ahead and tell your mom or a trusted adult and schedule an appointment with your doc.

Jenn S.

by MadMaddie911 on 11/30/2012 11:30:22 AM

I will be trying Cran-Orange Sparkler during the holidays.

by otter77 on 11/30/2012 6:27:21 AM

Mod,
I saw this club and right next to the owner of the clubs name it had "Advice Queen _______" (had the username in the blank area). Can I get that with my club? It would be perfect since I give advice in my club. c:

Hey Chloe<3, yeah message that club and ask how they set that up. That would be really cool for your club. Xoxo

Lynae P.

by Chloe<3 on 11/30/2012 12:58:01 AM

Hey Girls! This is a LEGIT club about boy advice. Called...Legit Boy Advice! Any questions you have let me know because guess what?! I have 5 brothers and I have each age group of boys that you will have questions for (about ANYTHING)get REAL answers from REAL BOYS themselves! All you have to do is include your age and question and I'll get right too it!

by Chloe<3 on 11/30/2012 12:14:02 AM

Yummers..... I wanna try them ALL! maybe I'll just have to throw a christmas party this year ;)

by amileofroses on 11/29/2012 9:16:50 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
I am having a crisis!!!! I really REALLY like this guy for like two years and my one good friend Michele likes him too but just started a month or two ago. I was completely ok with it because I thought she would never go after the same guy as me ESPECIALLY since I have been crazy about him for a while now. Although today my friend called me saying Michele asked her to tell the boy I like that Michele likes him!!!! I am not supposed to know but I am saying anything to her but I am SO UPSET that A. She would do this to me and keep it a secret. B. That he will ask her out. My crush may ask her out because ever since he broke up with this girl he really likes he asks out a lot of girls trying to find such a close relationship like her. I am so upset and don't know what to do...I am a mess please help me!!!!!

Hey BabyDahl13, aww I feel ya. I wouldn't say anything to her or the guy. Just see how it plays out. Maybe they won't like each other, and maybe he'll ask you out. Try to take your mind off of it and focus on other things. That always helps me. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.