12 HOURS AGO You gotta try our nom-worthy spring roll recipe: http://t.co/AZ2CizWesP

15 HOURS AGO Because #thighgap is waaaaaay overrated: http://t.co/Jj6MamwTvD

16 HOURS AGO 6 tips that are guaranteed to get you on the team #TryOutSeason: http://t.co/1IOvtzbG7S

COMMENTS

Pre-party eats to nix refreshment table stalking

It seems that whenever the holiday party circuit kicks in to high gear, we’re always running from event to event, too busy decking the halls and singing...

MOD MOD MOD!!!!
So I've always been pretty skinny, but after the last couple months I've gained some weight. Could this have something to do with the way I'm eating? When I come home from school, I usually eat a snack, then do homework, and throughout the day from homework to dinner, I eat a lot. I just can't help it! I am active and excersize a lot, so I don't think that has to do with it. If you can, I'd also appreciate some tips on how to eat better.

Hey girl,

There's nothing wrong with eating snacks--it's healthier to eat smaller meals more frequently. For tons of tips on eating healthy, check out our recipe section for snack ideas! http://www.girlslife.com/category/healthy-recipes.aspx

Meghan D.

by gigiluv on 12/3/2012 7:23:26 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
I recently weighed myself and about a month later I had gain 15 lbs. I've been working out so maybe this is normal?

Hey girl, it could be either the kind of foods you have been eating, or maybe your period. TBH, 15 lbs is a lot of gain in one month. Especially if you're working out. Maybe just check and see your lady doctor if she can help or has anything to suggest.

lauren r.

by keyesalex on 12/2/2012 9:47:17 AM

very useful! thanks!

by fallsb-ball on 12/1/2012 4:35:30 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
(I'm the girl recovering from anorexia) I just woke up and I'm really not hungry so I don't want to eat breakfast. But my mom said it is the most important meal of the day and since I'm so skinny already my body can't afford missing it. But I really don't like my moms idea of eating toast, orange juice, eggs and bacon. Should I listen to my mom or should I just skip breakfast?

Hey girl, she's right. Breakfast is the most important! definitely listen to you mom. Never skip breakfast! Trust me.

lauren r.

by Sarah_12 on 12/1/2012 12:43:40 PM

def gonna use this

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!!!! Join my club: Operation: YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL! Our mission is to post anonymous notes in public places for other people to find. The point is that WE ARE ALL BEAUTIFUL!!! In my club, we will have daily quotes that you can put on post- its to uplift girls. We also give advice on how you can make your day better, and everyone else’s day better! So please join our uplifting club so we can tell everyone that we are beautiful the way we are!

by heather99 on 12/1/2012 11:28:51 AM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
I recently completed and turned in a HUGE English project that I was supposed to be working on with a partner. However, I ended up doing all of the work. How do I tell my teacher?

Hey girl,

If you try to tell your teacher about it you might seem like a tattletale, although you should be honest if your teacher asks you about it. Try talking to her about it personally and choosing a different partner next time.

Meghan D.

by lpolk on 11/30/2012 11:15:04 PM

hEy GiRlIeS!!!! Check out my advise queen page! i just created it and all my friends say im amazing at giving advise. Im very detailed and give great guy advise! Im always on girlslife so im quick to answer!
-xx Caroline

by dojhallow97 on 11/30/2012 10:26:38 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!

I'm almost 15 and I've never had a boyfriend! I don't get it, because I've always been told that I'm very pretty and I spend time in the morning to look good at school. I'm nice and smart, and get along with everybody, so I don't know what's wrong! I have guy friends and I have had crushes, but they've never been more than "acquaintances". I kinda suck at flirting though. Could that be it?

by cupcakecutie97 on 11/30/2012 7:47:30 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
okay so i'm going to this party and there will be a lot of alcohol there, i don't mind it but i've never been drunk before, i want to drink a little or hold a drink in my hand just so people won't force me into drinking more than i want, but before the party a lot of my friends are getting drunk and then drinking more at the party, i don't want to drink too much because i'm lightweight and don't want to get drunk but when i'm with my friends and they're all drunk how do i say no? or should i just stick to the same drink for the whole time i'm with them until we leave for the party?

Be a leader and say no first. I'm sure not all of your friends are on the page of drinking...another friend may be in the same position as you!
mailyse f.

by cats42 on 11/30/2012 4:17:29 PM

Hey Girls! This is a LEGIT club about boy advice. Called...Legit Boy Advice! Any questions you have let me know because guess what?! I have 5 brothers and I have each age group of boys that you will have questions for (about ANYTHING)get REAL answers from REAL BOYS themselves! All you have to do is include your age and question and I'll get right too it!

by Chloe<3 on 11/30/2012 12:19:04 AM