1 HOURS AGO Can we get a "yas" for this surfing pig? http://t.co/NKdXo1fHEB

4 HOURS AGO Listening to @BeaMiller #youngblood and wishing it was live like yesterday! #glfashbash

4 HOURS AGO Stripes, polka dots, or floral?! Find your perf print match here: http://t.co/lM41ZdRSJ6

COMMENTS

You're invited: GL's exclusive Facebook chat with Olympic champ Gabrielle Douglas!

Click the invite to download! You're invited! GL's exclusive Facebook chat with Olympic gold medalist Gabrielle Douglas Save the date: Thursday, December 6 at...

I love Gabby!!!!!!!!!!!! Smile Smile

by Gymnastics Girly127 on 12/1/2012 1:36:37 PM

If only I had a FBFrown

********************************************HEY GIRLS!!!!!***************************************************

by puddinface7 on 12/1/2012 8:54:03 AM

How did you handle school and gymnastics?

by Chrissy23 on 11/30/2012 11:11:48 PM

My question is how did you handle gymnastics and school?

by Chrissy23 on 11/30/2012 11:11:07 PM

My question: How so often did you want to just quit and go home? And if you would ever have to choose between a boyfriend or being in the Olympics again, what would you choose and why?

by SassyGirl2000 on 11/30/2012 8:27:02 PM

MOD- Can you please post this Question/Comment for Gabby:

Hi Gabrielle Douglas!!!! Omgoshh, I am soo motivated and inspired by you! I loved watching you perform and win 2 gold medals!! Wow, thats just amazing! How does it feel to know that you are so good and your performances are 10 out of 10? How did you feel when you recieved your medals on the podium and everyone cheered, etc..?
THANK YOU in advance for you response! I'd love to buy one of your books, btw!

by uniquester on 11/30/2012 6:34:57 PM

Gabby,how did you achieve your dream? Id really like to play soccer in college, its my dream and i need some modivation and encouragement! Thanks!!
-Caroline xo

by dojhallow97 on 11/30/2012 5:02:47 PM

Cool! I'll check it out!

by sarahlovesbasketball17 on 11/30/2012 3:31:22 PM

My question for Gabrielle is what keeps her motivated to keep doing gymnastics?

by Chloe<3 on 11/30/2012 12:18:17 AM

Oh my gosh I love Gabrielle Douglas soooooooooooo much!!!!!!!!!!! I'm a gymnast too, and she's my idol and role model! <3 Love ya Gabrielle!

by Lady Grey on 11/29/2012 6:34:08 PM