2 HOURS AGO Sleep easy: 5 tips to kick your night owl habits for good: http://t.co/xh0ax2dZEE

3 HOURS AGO Enter Miss Kitty Couture's Style Selfie contest to win an iPad mini and fab fashions!: http://t.co/VLEA1qtyxe

3 HOURS AGO Bring on the new month with a DIY calendar!: http://t.co/mNSrvdHjnm

COMMENTS

Shy guy? 6 tips to get your crush chatting

In a perfect world, if a guy thought you were pretty, smart or funny (which we know all you GL readers are!) he’d walk right up to...

MOD MOD MOD!
This guy friend of mine asked me out last November, but I told him I'd rather stay friends for a while to get to know him better. He seemed to respect that, and we stayed friends, although he was still a bit flirty sometimes with his hugs and jokes.
We were talking over fb one night about two months ago and I ended up telling him about my feelings. He said he wouldn't want to lose me as a friend after we dated, so I shrugged it off and agreed to stay his friend. However, I overheard him tell his friend that he pretended not to like me cuz he'd mess things up, and that maybe we'd date down the road if he got his life together. The thing is, he hardly acts flirty with me and even flirts with other people in front of me. Was he just saying that to his friend? Im confused, help please??

Hey girl,

That's tough and you're not the first one to be utterly confused by a boy. It seems to me like he was telling his friend the truth. After all, it makes sense that he wouldn't want to mess up the friendship you both have just because of a possible failed relationship. His flirting with other girls could just be his way of making you jealous, or his way of trying to get over you. I'm not sure. The best thing to do is go directly to him. Tell him you overheard him and his friend talking and ask him if what he said was true. It's better than watching him flirt with other girls and not knowing what his true feelings are, right? xoxo

alexis g.

by starrlaverna101 on 12/13/2012 11:02:47 AM

MOD MOD MOD!!
Their is this SUPER cute boy in my class, and whenever I look at him, he's always staring at me. We do silly faces to each other and we talk a lot to each other. By these actions, do you think he might like me?

Hey girl,

He might like you or he might just want to be friends, but either way, if you talk a lot, it sounds like he's interested in spending time with you! There's no rush, so try getting to know him as friends to see how he acts around you. Ask him to eat lunch together or to hang out with your friends so you can get to know each other in a casual setting, and if he likes you he might start being more flirty.

Meghan D.

by iloveonedirection! on 12/10/2012 8:40:56 PM

How do I focus more on school work and less on my crush?

Hey girlie, try to use your school work to distract yourself from thinking about your crush. Focus on school and getting your work done and you won't have time to focus on your crush.

Lauren T.

by puella94 on 12/5/2012 7:50:37 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
Hi I REALLY like this guy and I was so sure that he liked me because he stares at me all the time and whenever I talk to him he blushes. But today this really mean girl told him that one of her friends.. aka me.. Likes him and so he askes who and my bestie told him that she did and he said that he likes her too. But my bestie doesn't even like him!! She just took the fall for me cuz she's amazing. But Im so heart broken that he likes her. I still really like him!! I was so sure that he liked me because he would always talk about me to his friends and everything.. But what does it sound like to you?? PLEASE HELP! IM SO CONFUSED!!

Hey girlie, it's totally possible that he likes both of you. Maybe since your friend likes him, he thinks that you don't so he's favoring her. Have someone let him know that it's actually you that likes him and see what happens.

Lauren T.

by kkheartspink on 12/5/2012 5:54:18 PM

MOD (Please answer!!!)
I really want some help. I have a crush on this guy, but he thinks that I'm not his type. He didn't even tell me this. One of my friends did. I feel like a loser. He likes peppy, athletic girls. I'm not peppy or athletic. I really love him and would do anything to change for him. Should I change for him?

Never ever ever change for a guy. They're not worth it! One day a guy will come along and love you just the way you are. So why do you want to change for some guy who doesnt? Trust me. You'll be ok and youre 100% better off without him. xoxo kerra

Kerra S.

by wesdelwarrior on 12/4/2012 8:15:51 PM

Look, I'm a HUGE cluts and I am always dropping things when I don't want to and when I accidentally drop something in front of my crush, he doesn't help or anything. So dropping things is not a good idea

by famusgal on 12/2/2012 12:37:42 PM

Please someone help! I have this crush on a guy (he is 14, I am 12) and the other day, he said he needed to tell my friend, Melissa, something important, that no one else could hear, especially me! (Btw, Melissa does have a boyfriend and they love each other ALOT) Do you think he likes me? I seems like he does so much! And should I tell him my feelings?

by luckystar3630 on 12/2/2012 9:32:20 AM

MOD I have a really good friend lets call ger m. Well everyone in m's family is young. Her uncle is 13 and in the 9 grade. I really like him. We are good friends. After school when we all walk home we talk and he jokes around with me and playfuly teases me. We are really good friends but im only 10 and in the 5 grade. I cant tell m or my parents or my brother or my other best friend or him. I also dont want to write it in my diary because i let m and my other best friend read it.

Hey girl,

If you like your friend's family member, that's fine to keep it to yourself for now, but if you ever wanted to ask him out or for his number, you need to tell your friend. She would be really hurt if you didn't tell her! Even if it's awkward, it will be best for your friendship if you are honest with her. And that might not be a huge age difference, but that's a lot of school years in between, so make sure you are on the same page as him!

Meghan D.

by hgrules on 12/1/2012 11:35:23 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!
I like this guy but i don't know if he likes me,we flirt with each other all the time but sometimes he jokingly says I'm annoying does that mean anything??? and my friends asked if he liked me and we wouldn't answer what should i do to see if he likes me??
please help me.

Hey girl,

If he says you're annoying, even jokingly, are you sure that's someone you want to be with? You deserve someone who will always respect you! If he wouldn't answer, he might have been embarrassed or not have wanted to hurt your feelings. I would focus your effort into school and your relationships with family and friends and focus on a guy who will always respect you and treat you well!

Meghan D. Meghan D.

by pandabear012 on 12/1/2012 11:31:11 PM

Hey Girls! Join Legit Boy Advice!

This is a LEGIT club about boy advice. Any questions you have let me know because guess what?! I have 5 brothers and I have each age group of boys that you will have questions for (about ANYTHING)get REAL answers from REAL BOYS themselves! All you have to do is include your age and question and I'll get right too it!

by Chloe<3 on 12/1/2012 8:45:22 PM