11 MINUTES AGO Hooray it's Sag season, but don't worry! We've got #horoscopes for every sign: http://t.co/2XrudTgsb8

AN HOUR AGO @michdeprince's Taking Flight is the ultimate underdog story! Enter to win a free copy from @randomhouse today: http://t.co/UT0nfOKARJ

2 HOURS AGO Does your ex deserve a second chance, or is it really donezo? Take the #quiz to see: http://t.co/wr05wB1eT5

COMMENTS

Shy guy? 6 tips to get your crush chatting

In a perfect world, if a guy thought you were pretty, smart or funny (which we know all you GL readers are!) he’d walk right up to...

(Please answer!)

Hi, sorry I had to delete your question - we're not allowed to let you post addresses of other websites. But I can pretty much guarantee you this website is NOT legit. There are a lot of similar websites that are known scams. I'd stay away if I were you! xoxo Allie
Allie S.

by xXMissBehavedXx on 12/1/2012 8:27:35 PM

If anyone wants my clubs of Hey Monday, Linkin Park, Boys Like Girls then please come to my profile and tell me.
Also please come to my advice queen page. Thanks
Paramorefan123

by paramorefan123 on 12/1/2012 11:40:48 AM

I wanna talk to my crush, but i'm the shy one here

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!!!! Join my club: Operation: YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL! Our mission is to post anonymous notes in public places for other people to find. The point is that WE ARE ALL BEAUTIFUL!!! In my club, we will have daily quotes that you can put on post- its to uplift girls. We also give advice on how you can make your day better, and everyone else’s day better! So please join our uplifting club so we can tell everyone that we are beautiful the way we are!

by heather99 on 12/1/2012 11:27:46 AM

Mod mod mod
Me and my crush got into a fight a month ago. He used to rest his arm on my shoulder and pat my head. We weren't dating though. Then, a week after the fight he tickled my chin and smiled at me. Now, he's talking to my mom a lot and he talks to my little siblings and jokes with them. He doesn't do anything with me anymore. He asked me if I like him or if I ever liked him. I would've said yes, but he asked me that 5 seconds after telling me my ex-crush doesn't like me. I was hurt, because I told my ex-crush that I liked him to his face, and he gave me his number on facebook 20 minutes after, and told me he had to tell me something, but never told me. That's when he had his friend (my current crush) reject me for him. It seems like me and my current crush (the one I had the fight with) are slowly drifting apart. He called my brother his "little man" yesterday, and I thought it was cute. Should I message him on fb "I thought it was cute that you called my bro ur lil man"?

Hey girl, honestly I would just leave it alone. Let it rest for a while. He'll probably come back to you. But let him come to you if you still want to be with him. Trust me! Smile

lauren r.

by kittycatmeowmeowchelsea on 12/1/2012 10:55:13 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!
Ok so there is this really cute guy that had a huge crush on me like 3 years ago..and I liked him back but we were both really shy so nothing ever became of it.
That was 8th grade..we are in 11th grade now and haven't had a single class together since high school started.
The other day though I caught his eye in the hallway and idk it just sort of sparked something if you know what I mean. I really wish I still knew him like I used to and we didn't loose touch. I need advice on how to reconnect with him..it just seems sort of impossible to me since we don't have any classes together, I don't have a Facebook and we are both so shy....but I figured I'd just see if anyone has an idea??
Thanks<3

Hey girl, maybe during lunch or afterschool you could re-connect, start talking to each other again. Facebook is a great way to connect with people. Maybe you should consider getting one! Each time to see him start to say more and more. Next time, just say hey what's up, the time after that, add a little more onto it. Just start talkin!

lauren r.

by maggie183 on 12/1/2012 10:33:16 AM

MOD MOD MOD!
I'm a freshman and I really like this junior that's in my Spanish class. Yesterday his friend gave him my number and told him to text me, and he did! I was so happy, but I'm not sure what to talk about! We talk everyday in class, but I feel kinda awkward and I don't know what to say when he texts me. What should I talk about? Thank you soooooooo much!

Hey girl, talk about anything. Talk about something you're watching on TV, something that happened that day or maybe even that happened in class. The cool thing about texting is you can say whatever, whenever and you don't have to think of an immediate response.

lauren r.

by jellybean1998 on 12/1/2012 10:21:17 AM

**********HEY GIRLS***********
My name is Caroline and alot of you might know me as the advise giver on Molly coconut, and Dancestar! I finally decidd to get my own page and I would love if I could hace some members! Just go to my page and click on Dojhallow97 Advise Queen! I have been told Im great at giving responses and will give you detailed answers on anything you ask. Im in High school so I can help you with anything~!
Thanks and much love!
xo-c

by dojhallow97 on 12/1/2012 9:52:21 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
I am going to a family friends bat mitzvah today. It's in this fancy country club in baltimore. I am wearing a pink dress. I think my crush will be there. Do you have any stylish tips for me? I have long, layered dark brown hair, and i painted my nails sparkly. i kinda need help soon! thanks
xoxo

Hey girl, love bmore! Outfit sounds adorable too. I think it all sounds great. Maybe for your shoes I would wear small heels to go with it, or flats, incase there will be lots of dancing. Maybe curl your hair, so it's a beach wave? Love that look! Have fun today girl!

lauren r.

by raeshrimp on 12/1/2012 8:51:52 AM

Mod Mod Mod
Why are guys so happy when u compliment their clothing? I complimented this one guy's shoes, and his face lit up. I complimented this one guy usually playfully tease, ( I said I liked his pants) and he said, "that's the nicest thing you've ever said to me!" why on why? It makes no sense at all.

Hey girls, some guys really take pride in how they look and what outfit their wearing. Especially their shoes. So they totally take notice of what you say to them!

lauren r.

by puddinface7 on 12/1/2012 8:43:30 AM

Mod mod mod
Whenever i want to talk to my crush or anything i feel really nervous and awkward and i end up backing out of it. How can i avoid being this way? I would really like to talk/flirt with him because i feel he may like me.

Hey girl, well take it slow. Don't think about it in terms of you need to talk to him and flirt right away. Just have a small conversation with him about whatever comes up. Like school, teachers, extra curricular activities. Maybe you can ask him for help in a subject that "you don't understand" even though you may actually understand it completely. Just to get close to him and able to talk to him a bunch.

lauren r.