1 HOURS AGO Which season matches your personality? Take the #quiz to see: http://t.co/h9pMpB9Sq8

4 HOURS AGO Snag stellar stylespo from the girls of #Evermoor: http://t.co/5da67UCMiX

5 HOURS AGO Because roasted pumpkin seeds are always on fleek: http://t.co/gbh6WJuZTy

COMMENTS

Ed Obsession Under $20: The sweetest stocking stuffers

My favorite gifts to give around the holidays are probably stocking stuffers. Quirky, funny, perfect-for-the-giftee finds that can often fit into the palm of your hand, or...

Omg these r cute!

by myfatsquirrel on 12/2/2012 12:29:05 AM

these are so cool! my big sis would love this!

by ToxicCrayon on 12/1/2012 7:09:33 PM

hEy GiRlIeS!!!! Check out my advise queen page! i just created it and all my friends say im amazing at giving advise. Im very detailed and give great guy advise! Im always on girlslife so im quick to answer!
-xx Caroline

by dojhallow97 on 11/30/2012 10:25:10 PM

That's a great idea!! I think I'll try it for my two bffs!

by gracezoom144 on 11/30/2012 8:17:25 PM

these are so cute!

by misstalkalatta on 11/30/2012 6:16:45 PM

********************************************HEY GIRLS!!!!!***************************************************

by puddinface7 on 11/30/2012 5:22:14 PM

Hey Girls! Join Legit Boy Advice!

This is a LEGIT club about boy advice. Any questions you have let me know because guess what?! I have 5 brothers and I have each age group of boys that you will have questions for (about ANYTHING)get REAL answers from REAL BOYS themselves! All you have to do is include your age and question and I'll get right too it!

by Chloe<3 on 11/30/2012 4:35:19 PM

Make any school outfit instantly night-time chic with a few more accessories and a quick updo.

It's time to carve pumpkins! You decide to carveā€¦

Read Crewel for *free* on Wattpad!

The Crewel World series is coming to a close with Unraveled (so exciting!)...and it's also the perfect time to start the saga for the first time. CLICK HERE to read the first book, Crewel, for free on Wattpad!