10 HOURS AGO RT @NiallsBlueEyes9: Thank you @girlslifemag I got my book :) YAY! :) pic.twitter.com/2Yrh9pCq98

10 HOURS AGO How do you feel about smoking? Sound off on the survey: http://t.co/DYrp6lJmWF

13 HOURS AGO 20 ways to flirt with your crush: http://t.co/M6GN4Lfh2r

COMMENTS

Ed Obsession Under $20: The sweetest stocking stuffers

My favorite gifts to give around the holidays are probably stocking stuffers. Quirky, funny, perfect-for-the-giftee finds that can often fit into the palm of your hand, or...

Omg these r cute!

by myfatsquirrel on 12/2/2012 12:29:05 AM

these are so cool! my big sis would love this!

by ToxicCrayon on 12/1/2012 7:09:33 PM

hEy GiRlIeS!!!! Check out my advise queen page! i just created it and all my friends say im amazing at giving advise. Im very detailed and give great guy advise! Im always on girlslife so im quick to answer!
-xx Caroline

by dojhallow97 on 11/30/2012 10:25:10 PM

That's a great idea!! I think I'll try it for my two bffs!

by gracezoom144 on 11/30/2012 8:17:25 PM

these are so cute!

by misstalkalatta on 11/30/2012 6:16:45 PM

********************************************HEY GIRLS!!!!!***************************************************

by puddinface7 on 11/30/2012 5:22:14 PM

Hey Girls! Join Legit Boy Advice!

This is a LEGIT club about boy advice. Any questions you have let me know because guess what?! I have 5 brothers and I have each age group of boys that you will have questions for (about ANYTHING)get REAL answers from REAL BOYS themselves! All you have to do is include your age and question and I'll get right too it!

by Chloe<3 on 11/30/2012 4:35:19 PM