13 HOURS AGO From patient princess to spoiled brat, how demanding are you? Take the #quiz and see: http://t.co/esCqSBDnyT

14 HOURS AGO "My girls say he's a cheater...should I believe them?" http://t.co/rnIcn2ddgJ

15 HOURS AGO #tbt to that time we had an ice cream + gossip sesh with @rydelR5 // #r5family #r5 pic.twitter.com/KXTAl9aBVa

COMMENTS

Ed Obsession Under $20: The sweetest stocking stuffers

My favorite gifts to give around the holidays are probably stocking stuffers. Quirky, funny, perfect-for-the-giftee finds that can often fit into the palm of your hand, or...

Omg these r cute!

by myfatsquirrel on 12/2/2012 12:29:05 AM

these are so cool! my big sis would love this!

by ToxicCrayon on 12/1/2012 7:09:33 PM

hEy GiRlIeS!!!! Check out my advise queen page! i just created it and all my friends say im amazing at giving advise. Im very detailed and give great guy advise! Im always on girlslife so im quick to answer!
-xx Caroline

by dojhallow97 on 11/30/2012 10:25:10 PM

That's a great idea!! I think I'll try it for my two bffs!

by gracezoom144 on 11/30/2012 8:17:25 PM

these are so cute!

by misstalkalatta on 11/30/2012 6:16:45 PM

********************************************HEY GIRLS!!!!!***************************************************

by puddinface7 on 11/30/2012 5:22:14 PM

Hey Girls! Join Legit Boy Advice!

This is a LEGIT club about boy advice. Any questions you have let me know because guess what?! I have 5 brothers and I have each age group of boys that you will have questions for (about ANYTHING)get REAL answers from REAL BOYS themselves! All you have to do is include your age and question and I'll get right too it!

by Chloe<3 on 11/30/2012 4:35:19 PM