11 HOURS AGO "Be a voice, not an echo." (The incredible @aijamayrock speaking at #GLRockYourLife last week) #MotivationMonday 🙌🏾

11 HOURS AGO RT @aijamayrock: Something I talked about at the @girlslifemag #GLRockYourLife event...💕 So I made this little design…https://t.co/hWiswgslge

11 HOURS AGO "Are you on your period or something?" + more dumb things that dumb guys say to girls: http://t.co/PtxKGMSkP0 👎🏽

COMMENTS

Ed Obsession Under $20: The sweetest stocking stuffers

My favorite gifts to give around the holidays are probably stocking stuffers. Quirky, funny, perfect-for-the-giftee finds that can often fit into the palm of your hand, or...

Omg these r cute!

by myfatsquirrel on 12/2/2012 12:29:05 AM

these are so cool! my big sis would love this!

by ToxicCrayon on 12/1/2012 7:09:33 PM

hEy GiRlIeS!!!! Check out my advise queen page! i just created it and all my friends say im amazing at giving advise. Im very detailed and give great guy advise! Im always on girlslife so im quick to answer!
-xx Caroline

by dojhallow97 on 11/30/2012 10:25:10 PM

That's a great idea!! I think I'll try it for my two bffs!

by gracezoom144 on 11/30/2012 8:17:25 PM

these are so cute!

by misstalkalatta on 11/30/2012 6:16:45 PM

********************************************HEY GIRLS!!!!!***************************************************

by puddinface7 on 11/30/2012 5:22:14 PM

Hey Girls! Join Legit Boy Advice!

This is a LEGIT club about boy advice. Any questions you have let me know because guess what?! I have 5 brothers and I have each age group of boys that you will have questions for (about ANYTHING)get REAL answers from REAL BOYS themselves! All you have to do is include your age and question and I'll get right too it!

by Chloe<3 on 11/30/2012 4:35:19 PM

Don't forget to apply sunscreen to your eyelids. The skin on your lids is thin and super sensitive.

Your friend has something stuck in her teeth and EEK! She's chatting it up with her crush. How do you let her know?

Design your dress with Duck Tape for a chance to win $10,000

Wanna stick out at prom? Check out Duck Tape's #StuckAtProm scholarship contest for a chance to show off your ah-mazing design skills! More than $50,000 in scholarships is up for grabs—CLICK HERE for deets.