AN HOUR AGO Adorable photo series helps shelter dogs get adopted: http://t.co/O5svpPaxIA

2 HOURS AGO We've got a surprise & it ain't no #AprilFools - we're talking w/ @kelliberglund TODAY at 6:30 EST/3:30 PST so tweet your Qs with #GLkelli!

13 HOURS AGO 7 ways to not feel like you're dying on your period: http://t.co/oUolsvMQdC

COMMENTS

November's Totally Tech week 4 winners!

Tricked-out gadgets always top our wish list, so this month, we’re hooking you up with some of this season’s coolest techie toys. From the touchscreen phones and...

yay I won a photobook!

by dancethenightaway on 12/1/2012 6:26:43 PM

Ive been entering for almost a year and have never won a thing.I hope im not the only one! I'm not giving up!

by lovemee on 12/1/2012 6:14:06 PM

I won !!!! Congrats to everyone

by Elizahunzy on 12/1/2012 5:12:14 PM

when do we know who won the phone?

by Ktgrizzly on 12/1/2012 3:08:09 PM

What about the grand prize?

by agamber123 on 12/1/2012 2:55:26 PM

When will the grand prize winner for November show up?

by Ktgrizzly on 12/1/2012 2:55:09 PM

I got my prize in yesterday! Its awesome!! Im really happy Smile

by Callmestanton on 12/1/2012 1:30:21 PM

cool! someone from my hometown won

by ToxicCrayon on 12/1/2012 11:57:22 AM

MOD mod
My cousin, nathan, is blind. he was born with sight, though. The problem is that when he was born, his eyes were perfect. so were mine. When he was my age, his eyes were the same as me. The eye doctor says that my eyes are steadily getting worse, and I already get glasses. Also, sometimes when I get headaches, I go blind for a little while. This really scares me, how can i stop it? also, do you think this can lead to something worse? thanks.

Hey girl,

A lot of people's eyes get worse with age, and that doesn't necessarily mean you are going blind, although if you have moments of temporary blindness you should talk to a doctor asap! I don't have medical experience so you should speak with a qualified eye doctor about this.

Meghan D.

by katherinebrown2001 on 11/30/2012 10:48:45 PM

Hey Girls! Join Legit Boy Advice!

This is a LEGIT club about boy advice. Any questions you have let me know because guess what?! I have 5 brothers and I have each age group of boys that you will have questions for (about ANYTHING)get REAL answers from REAL BOYS themselves! All you have to do is include your age and question and I'll get right too it!

by Chloe<3 on 11/30/2012 9:43:52 PM