3 HOURS AGO Fresh ways to fab up your farm fruits and veggies: http://t.co/qKD3VLEa2m

6 HOURS AGO 5 adorbs gladiator sandals to gear up in: http://t.co/3JCSg00FV9

8 HOURS AGO LOL your way to flat abs with cute 'n' punny workout tanks: http://t.co/gbVy2dpG7Q

COMMENTS

Popular BF? Fend the flirtarazzi off your guy

I love my BF, but apparently so do a lot of other girls. They are constantly hanging around him, saying how hot he is, and one...

girls like not available guys and won't take the availble ones

by sym10 on 3/10/2013 6:05:05 PM

You should just tell those girls that they can talk
To your boyfriend but that's it tell them that it gets on
Your nerves when there hugging him and stuff that's reallly annoying
I mean he's YOUR boyfriend just tell them to back off
If I had a bf that would bother me soooo much some girls
Are really annoying

by redvelvetluv on 12/21/2012 11:26:46 AM

If my bf if I had one had girls stareing at him from a far
I really wouldn't care but if they were like touching him
And hugging him I would be like can you please back away from
My boyfriend thanks!

by Redvelvetluv on 12/20/2012 9:58:34 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
I've talked to my boyfriend about these girls all over him. He only said ''If you trusted me, you wouldn't confront me. They're my friends!'' He makes ME the bad guy? How do I get this girl (s) away from my man? I trust and love him. It's been 6 1/2 loving months and I don't want it to end due to some flirtzy ewws.

Hey Chica, you say you trust him. So do just that. Believe him and relax a little. You told him and now he is aware of it, so you can't do much more without going all crazy on him.

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by ScarKitty on 12/18/2012 11:25:37 AM

Mod mod mod
I have a guy friend and its s easy to talk to him but around my crush I freeze up and can't even look at him without grinning like an idiot. Do you have and tips on how to talk to him btw I'm super shy and I'm scared to talk in front of anyone because I might mess up.

Hey girlie, I know that it's scary to talk to the boy you like. Be confident in yourself and pretend that he's not any different than your guy friend. If you can figure out how to treat him like a friend instead of your crush, you'll be better at talking to him.

Lauren T.

by bunnybaby on 12/2/2012 8:52:45 PM

What do you do if you have a popular crush?
********************************************HEY GIRLS!!!!!***************************************************

by puddinface7 on 12/2/2012 11:50:40 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
well i embarrassed myself really bad the other day. i was in english & my crush isn't usually at the school at that time (we have a ninth grade academy) & i was at the teachers desk we i turned around & he was right there waiting behind me. he just kinda smiled at me & i literally had this petrified look on my face and stared at him. i then looked at the ground and quickly walked back to my desk. it was so embarrassing! he then went up to a guy near me & said "well that was awkward" & let me tell you, it was. what should i do? i'm scared he thinks i hate him or something. i told him i liked him last year & we talked for a while but then summer happened & i haven't talked to him since. i'm really shy around people i don't know. should i stick a note in his locker or something?

Hey girl, next time you see him, say sorry about the other day, you just caught me at an awkward moment. I had a lot on my mind and just totally got confused for a minute. I would say it in person, and not leave a note. It's okay girl, things happen! Smile

lauren r.

by kalulah on 12/2/2012 8:52:57 AM

MOD MOD MOD so I like one of my guy friends. The problem is I only get to have a good conversation with him once a week. He says he likes another girl, but calls my stunning and attractive. Is he into me, or should I just let him go?

Hey girl, if its true he's into you and another girl I think I would let it be. No body wants a player! Plus you're amazing, so you can get whatever guy you want!

lauren r.

by lalalalalalalala4 on 12/2/2012 6:59:09 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
My one friend tried stealing my crush away from me and I was really mad because she was doing it behind my back even thought she promised she would never take him away from me. I was so upset and made up my mind that she isn't a real friend. I felt horrible for days. Now she feels bad and is begging my to forgive her but I don't know if I should or not. Please help? I don't want to forgive her right away and have her do something like this to me again but I don't want to say no right away and ruin our friendship.

Hey girl,

If he was only a crush and might not have felt the same way, maybe you should cut your friend some slack--it's not like she flirted with your boyfriend, at least. While it can be really tough to see your bff and your crush together, deep down you want her to be happy. Try to be happy for them and talk about other subjects when you're with her so you'll remember how much fun you have together, and you'll wonder why you thought a guy could ever come between you two Smile

Meghan D.