2 HOURS AGO Swap out your fatty foods for clean nom-worthy treats: http://t.co/HvO68YoFFc

3 HOURS AGO Color-changing nail polish just may be the coolest thing ever: http://t.co/sJVrKrDBFm

4 HOURS AGO These sandals are seriously the definition of "cheap chic" http://t.co/Lc1j7eRw6p

COMMENTS

Two-faced BF: Why does he act like a jerk around his friends?

This guy who likes me—and I like him, too—always treats me like a princess and with respect. But when he and I are around his friends, he...

Mod mod mod mod!!!
Ok so I've like this guy for three years straight he's always on my mind and I get so nervous around him I don't know how to act but I want to find out if he likes me back. Sometimes it seems like he likes me back an other times it doesn't! I'm so confused some people say he likes me but I want to know for sure! I catch him staring at me or I'll be staring at him and he'll look at me and I will look away and he does the same! And sometimes our eyes will meet and I'll smile and he'll blush but if I text him he never responds or if i have someone ask if he likes me he says eww no she's ugly never! But then he shows all these signs! It's like he's tricking me or can't make up his mind! I am so frustrated I just want to know please help!

Hey girl. Sounds to me from this confusin sitch that he's a bit confused himself. Instead of sendin other people to ask him if he likes you, I encourage you to get the guts to ask him yourself. If you've been crushin on him for three years with no progress you need to know for sure. That way you can settle the sitch for sure and know, or move on to a cutie who will show he likes you back.

Jenn S.

by Gcjisdaname on 12/6/2012 11:30:55 PM

Is it bad to get back with your ex... we had a dance tonight and he txted me afterwards you looked beautiful tonight and a bunch of this other sweet stuff... i really like him butdont know if i dhould say yes??

Hey girl,

Try to think back to the reasons you broke up. If they aren't relevant anymore and you can leave them in the past, it might be worth another shot, but if you are upset over them you might need more time!

Meghan D.

by texbaas on 11/30/2012 11:25:50 PM

MOD MOD
I told a boy I like him in October, and he didn't like me back. It seems like his friend likes me, and I would like to tell him. Does a month or two seem too short to move on? Will he think I'm desperate or something? Also, If it's right to tell him, I wanna do it at a party in 2 weeks. What should I wear?

Hey girl,

If you are ready to move on, there is no certain time frame you have to follow, so if you are ready to move onto a new crush, that is up to you! If you want to tell him, let him know you want to still be friends no matter how he feels. If it is a casual party, maybe jeans and a cute top or a skirt. Check out our style channel for tons more fashion advice and ideas! http://www.girlslife.com/category/style-beauty.aspx

Meghan D.

by kittycatmeowmeowchelsea on 11/30/2012 10:42:17 PM

mod mod mod
Hey! So I am a Freshman, and I think I might like this Junior guy. At homecoming, he asked me to dance. I could kind of feel a "connection" if you know what I mean. Later I found out that he is super shy, and almost never talks to girls. Since then, a lot of people from my school (Freshmen, Sophomores, Juniors), have come up to me and said we'd be cute together. He is in one of my clubs, my lunch and I see him in the halls fairly often. We have made lots of eye contact, but that's pretty much it so far, because I am also very shy, especially around people I don't know. From what I've heard, he's an extremely nice guy who wouldn't take advantage of me. I guess my question is would it be weird if I went out with him considering our age difference? I'd say I'm very mature for my age. Also, how can I get make something happen between us? Thank you!!!

Hey girl,

If he asked you to dance, that's a good sign--two years might not be a great difference but it can be when you're young, so just make sure the two of you are on the same page! If you want to make something happen, try getting to know him as friends by hanging out at lunch or after school.

Meghan D.

by Lindseyy716 on 11/30/2012 10:40:47 PM

hEy GiRlIeS!!!! Check out my advise queen page! i just created it and all my friends say im amazing at giving advise. Im very detailed and give great guy advise! Im always on girlslife so im quick to answer!
-xx Caroline

by dojhallow97 on 11/30/2012 10:22:17 PM

Mod mod mod
So my ex-crush had his bff reject me for him over facebook chat last month. The bff said 5 seconds after he broke the news to me "do you like me?" and then he hurried up and typed "did you ever like me?" I avoided that question because I didn't know if he would reject me too if I told him the truth. Yes, I sort of did like him, but it was like at the beginning of the year. And he should've never asked me that 5 seconds after being rejected. I think the bff likes me because he likes (well he hasn't been doing that after I told him I only like him as a friend) to tickle my chin, pat my head, and rest him arm on my shoulder. He also likes to talk to my family. Now, it feels like he's trying to get over me, and I'm falling for him. How do I let him know that I like him without telling him? Does it sound like he likes me?

Hey girl,

I'm sorry that happened to you--those conversations should happen in person. It sounds like he is flirting with you, so try getting to know him as friends and spending more time together. He will get to know you and maybe get the hint that you like him!

Meghan D.

by isabellec on 11/30/2012 10:20:24 PM

Mod mod mod!
So there is this guy that I like. And I think he might like me back because he keeps like doing cute stuff to me like he kept saying my name over and over again and I kept saying what and he never even got to the point lol, I dropped my money in class without even noticing it and he picked it up for me and gave it to me without even saying a word! Another time he walked over to my chair while I was sitting in it and just started dragging me across the room for no reason or explanation at all! He does at least one thing like this a day to me. Do you think he likes me? What does this mean?
Thx! you mods are the best <3
Xoxoxo

by LilacBallerina on 11/30/2012 5:21:53 PM

Hey Girls! Join Legit Boy Advice!

This is a LEGIT club about boy advice. Any questions you have let me know because guess what?! I have 5 brothers and I have each age group of boys that you will have questions for (about ANYTHING)get REAL answers from REAL BOYS themselves! All you have to do is include your age and question and I'll get right too it!

by Chloe<3 on 11/30/2012 4:35:37 PM

I know a popular guy who said hi to me in front of his friends...... Is that a sign? Someone comment on my profile pleaseSmile
********************************************HEY GIRLS!!!!!***************************************************

by puddinface7 on 11/30/2012 3:22:48 PM