10 HOURS AGO Sneak peek of our next issue since we're hanging with @BeaMiller 2nite! Say hi to our Oct/Nov cover star 😻✌🏾#GLbeaepic.twitter.com/1LOyEfr6cKcK

11 HOURS AGO #Exclusive: We talked w/ @KelseaBallerini about music, locker decs & the best BTS advice: http://t.co/TPi8LzeB2Z pic.twitter.com/pJm8WeQkUi

17 HOURS AGO RT @barbizonmodels: Calling all #barbizonmodeling grads! @girlslifemag and #barbizon are searching for #rolemodel alumni… https://t.co/LBqULDj5fy

COMMENTS

12 Days of Dresses: Perfect holiday picks

Welcome to GL’s holiday dress guide! We’re packing in 12 days of dresses to give ya options galore just in time for soirée season. Wanna know what...

I'm not a girly girl, more of a tomboy but I got 2 sequins top 3/4 sleeve like the pictures up there with a dress with red sleeves, I got one with sequins stripes, I also got a minty blue one. I may buy a dress for my mom's sake, but other than that, hoodies, vests, Nike or boots, jeans and snowball fights for me! xD

by Susmita24 on 12/1/2012 1:50:45 PM

I love the frosted foral! <3

by YouCanCallMeCat on 12/1/2012 1:04:46 PM

my holiday dress is red with red sequins stripes and it comes in at the waist. SO cute and it was only $10 (: super excited for the holidays

by horsie9000 on 12/1/2012 1:00:54 PM

These are really pretty!!!
MOD MOD MOD MOD
So, i really like this idea. But it is really cold outside and all of my dresses are short sleeved. But i was wondering if maybe you guys could do a page on how to dress up a skirt, and maybe even pants for the holidays?

Hey girl, that's a great idea!

lauren r.

by lcoleman6 on 12/1/2012 12:33:15 PM

I've got dark hair in between my chest and it's embarrassing to wear v-necks. I know not to shave it, so how do I get rid of it without getting those irritated red bumps? Also, can you get pimples on your chest? Because I have this tiny little red dot that looks just like one. Thanks!

Hey girl, hmm maybe try plucking them? I wouldn't advise shaving there. It's definitely possible. I get it there sometimes too. It's no big deal. Smile

lauren r.

by svds on 12/1/2012 12:26:10 PM

I love the last one from lulus!! It's so pretty!

by maggie183 on 12/1/2012 11:29:18 AM

I LOVE the green ASOS dress Smile

by iluvmusic♥ on 12/1/2012 11:21:21 AM

hey so me and my bff took 2 girls to a nice hotel
and then we went shopping for our bdays. we drove for
three hours just to get to the hotel and i dont want
to be ungrateful but one of the girls didnt get either
of us a present or anything and it makes me mad cuz
we spent alot of money for the hotel and she didnt even thank us or anything. help!!!

Hey girl, that's not very cool. Some people only learn to reciprocate later in life unfortunately. Just look at it this way, you're so much more mature than her and it was a great thing you did Smile

lauren r.

by kittykove2 on 12/1/2012 11:20:55 AM

My favorites are the last two!! So cute

by #1partier on 12/1/2012 10:58:13 AM

Try parting your hair down the middle or off to the side to change the appearance of your face. If you have bangs, move ’em to the other side and see if your friends notice a difference!

Do your parents have Facebook accounts?

Want to deck out your desk this year? CLICK HERE for four simple, stylish DIYs from Duck Tape.

DIY alert: Stick out this season with stylish school supplies!

Show off your unique style this year with four too-cool-for-school DIYs from Duck Tape.

CLICK HERE to deck our your desk, luxe up your locker and more.