14 HOURS AGO Those nights when the 🌞 and 🌘 are out at the same time >>

14 HOURS AGO This American runner just broke a crazy record: http://t.co/LQPWbSD1zq pic.twitter.com/pdB6RglReZ

15 HOURS AGO #TooCuteAlert! Check out these 6 little finds you never knew you needed: http://t.co/RtQmausff9 pic.twitter.com/Q80jTumgau

COMMENTS

12 Days of Dresses: Perfect holiday picks

Welcome to GL’s holiday dress guide! We’re packing in 12 days of dresses to give ya options galore just in time for soirée season. Wanna know what...

I'm not a girly girl, more of a tomboy but I got 2 sequins top 3/4 sleeve like the pictures up there with a dress with red sleeves, I got one with sequins stripes, I also got a minty blue one. I may buy a dress for my mom's sake, but other than that, hoodies, vests, Nike or boots, jeans and snowball fights for me! xD

by Susmita24 on 12/1/2012 1:50:45 PM

I love the frosted foral! <3

by YouCanCallMeCat on 12/1/2012 1:04:46 PM

my holiday dress is red with red sequins stripes and it comes in at the waist. SO cute and it was only $10 (: super excited for the holidays

by horsie9000 on 12/1/2012 1:00:54 PM

These are really pretty!!!
MOD MOD MOD MOD
So, i really like this idea. But it is really cold outside and all of my dresses are short sleeved. But i was wondering if maybe you guys could do a page on how to dress up a skirt, and maybe even pants for the holidays?

Hey girl, that's a great idea!

lauren r.

by lcoleman6 on 12/1/2012 12:33:15 PM

I've got dark hair in between my chest and it's embarrassing to wear v-necks. I know not to shave it, so how do I get rid of it without getting those irritated red bumps? Also, can you get pimples on your chest? Because I have this tiny little red dot that looks just like one. Thanks!

Hey girl, hmm maybe try plucking them? I wouldn't advise shaving there. It's definitely possible. I get it there sometimes too. It's no big deal. Smile

lauren r.

by svds on 12/1/2012 12:26:10 PM

I love the last one from lulus!! It's so pretty!

by maggie183 on 12/1/2012 11:29:18 AM

I LOVE the green ASOS dress Smile

by iluvmusic♥ on 12/1/2012 11:21:21 AM

hey so me and my bff took 2 girls to a nice hotel
and then we went shopping for our bdays. we drove for
three hours just to get to the hotel and i dont want
to be ungrateful but one of the girls didnt get either
of us a present or anything and it makes me mad cuz
we spent alot of money for the hotel and she didnt even thank us or anything. help!!!

Hey girl, that's not very cool. Some people only learn to reciprocate later in life unfortunately. Just look at it this way, you're so much more mature than her and it was a great thing you did Smile

lauren r.

by kittykove2 on 12/1/2012 11:20:55 AM

My favorites are the last two!! So cute

by #1partier on 12/1/2012 10:58:13 AM

Tired of your usual wardrobe? This school year, try focusing on asymmetrical shapes and bright colors. Sometimes, switching up an outfit can improve your overall attitude.

What's your go-to hair 'do for school?

Want to deck out your desk this year? CLICK HERE for four simple, stylish DIYs from Duck Tape.

DIY alert: Stick out this season with stylish school supplies!

Show off your unique style this year with four too-cool-for-school DIYs from Duck Tape.

CLICK HERE to deck our your desk, luxe up your locker and more.