1 HOURS AGO 10 last minute costumes that actually look legit: http://t.co/mxeOK2EU2m

2 HOURS AGO Can this app help you ace math? http://t.co/6HyPHr7u87

3 HOURS AGO The best type of bangs for your face (oh yeah, it matters): http://t.co/Q2xBOvMPHx

COMMENTS

Celebs we wanna swap prezzies with

While we’re super busy filling out our own Christmas wish lists and stocking up on prezzies for our loved ones, we can’t help but wonder what we...

Hey girly, finding the right present(s) for Mom can be tricky.  If you're tight on funds and you don't wanna' go the DIY-route, no worries, you can still find some great prezzies for both stocking stuffers and under-the-tree gifts.  Go get the bigger, wrapped presents first and then, with your remaining Mom-prezzy-money, pick out some fun & cheap stocking stuffers (examples: cosmetics, fun office supplies, fuzzy socks, candy).  Best of luck!  Even though it's kinda cheesy, remember that you (an awesome daughter) are the greatest present of all.
Karin E.

by StrawberryPatchKid on 12/3/2012 1:48:21 AM

MOD MOD MOD!
Hey!
So I completed this camp, and they gave me a T-shirt that has the name and a bunch of other stuff like that. It's black with white writing. I really want to wear it to school tomorrow, but it's shapeless! What do I wear with it, and how can I add some shape?
Thanks!

Hey triplethreat335, you can always make it a crop top or an off the shoulder one. You could pair it with black skinny jeans or leggings and converse or black flats and jewelry. Jeans and black boots and accessories would work too. Wearing your hair in a bun or ponytail will let the writing on the shirt be more visible. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by triplethreat335 on 12/2/2012 9:11:26 PM

I would most want to trade prezzies with Taylor Swift this holiday season because I would love to get and give a sparkly dress.

by otter77 on 12/2/2012 7:00:03 PM

BabyBallerina! You just need to keep your head high. You may not have many friends because you seem unapproachable. All you have to do is reach out to someone. Arm yourself with a convo starter, just say "Hi" and see what happens. I used to be really shy but now I am a social butterfly. Making new friends could totally make you feel better about going to school. You could also try a new club to make friends with similar interests.

Hey Girls! Join my club "Fashion, Advice, DIY? Check!" I will give fun hair and beauty tips, cute outfit ideas, advice, and fun DIY's! You can even ask for specific help on what to wear. I will get back to you ASAP! Just type in the name of the club in the search bar and you should be able to find it. I hope to see you there! XOX

JellyBeanChick

by JellyBeanChick on 12/2/2012 5:34:05 PM

MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! ! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD!
I hate school. I hate all of my classes, I have no friends at school, I hate the kids at school, and I just hate how long it is. Some people don't like school. I hate school. It's the worst thing that's happened to me. Ever. I hate the school I go to, I hate everyone in it. No one likes me!

Hey BabyBallerina, yeah school can get annoying. Isn't there anything you like about it? You don't have a favorite teacher or subject? Is there any club you could join?

Lynae P.

by BabyBallerina on 12/2/2012 12:07:36 PM

I'd give Ariana a red dress!
********************************************HEY GIRLS!!!!!***************************************************

by puddinface7 on 12/2/2012 11:54:15 AM

i think that this shouldn't have given Ariana makeup i would have put a kareoke machine because her make up is super basic and she doesn't experiement.
also leave Taylor alone plus harry is ugly so i don't know why she's dating him.
Also I think that its all a publicity stunt.

by colie34720 on 12/2/2012 11:40:53 AM

@kikikim8

you shouldnt hate her because of haylor. i mean youre probably not british, famous, or older than 18 so youre never gonna date harry anyway. taylor swift is awesome and she shouldnt get hate for getting to date a hot british guy.

by lilmissamazing on 12/2/2012 10:34:23 AM

OMG THESE ARE ALL MY FAV CELEBS (except taylor).

JLaw is so awesome! I dislike Taylor now since she wants to date MY Harry.

by kikikim8 on 12/2/2012 9:31:15 AM

Should have put Niall on there... but, what you would get him would be obvious. Food.

by happyone123 on 12/2/2012 1:33:56 AM

Hey Girls! Join Legit Boy Advice!

This is a LEGIT club about boy advice. Any questions you have let me know because guess what?! I have 5 brothers and I have each age group of boys that you will have questions for (about ANYTHING)get REAL answers from REAL BOYS themselves! All you have to do is include your age and question and I'll get right too it!

by Chloe<3 on 12/2/2012 12:16:21 AM

MOD MOD MOD! Is Taylor Swift dating Harry Styles? Someone told me they are, but I don't believe them.

Hey girl,

I have heard that too, but I guess there's no way to be sure about celeb rumors. Either way, they are both adults and can date who they want!

Meghan D.