4 HOURS AGO RT @russettvirtue: @sierra_furtado i just found you in my magazine what a time to be alive

4 HOURS AGO Decorating the office with fresh blooms and #GLsabrina 💐

4 HOURS AGO Thinking about Christmas cookies like...

12 Days of Dresses: 7 snuggly sweater dresses (that are still super cute)

It’s finally time. The last leaves have fallen and the hope of snowfall is approaching, which means…make way for sweater dresses! Perfect for family parties, chilly school...

those dresses are uber cute but I'm twelve and really tiny for my age so i won't be able to buy/fit into those but i do have a really cute black and gray sweater dress already. I have cute fold over combat boots to go with but I'm stumped with the other acssecories. Any ideas?

by squallngun on 12/8/2012 3:26:42 PM

these are kinds of dresses i need for my confirmation thats coming up in a few months! with sleeves! trust me, its a church thing which make u wear dresses with sleeves (Which is truly great!)... cuz its really hard to find a dress with sleeves!

by music<3er on 12/3/2012 11:39:01 PM

Lately it feels like my entire world is falling apart. So many things have gone wrong in the past week. (Ex: my best friend won't back off of the guy that I've liked for 3 years & I think he likes her :/...but this is the least of my worries right now). Since my best friend and I are kind of "fighting" I feel like I have no one to talk to. Do you have any ideas on how to cheer myself up? I'd really appreciate it (; Thank you<3

Hey chica, sounds like you're in a bit of a funk.  Check out this great article for some fun, mood-boosting activities.  To help sort out the BFF sitch, try talking with an adult you trust.  In the meantime, put on some happy tunes and rock out.  We hope you'll be smiling in no time.

Karin E.

by smiley.<3 on 12/3/2012 9:03:58 AM

Thanks Lauren T.! Smilegreat advice lol thanks ya and it's not that we don't have money but that we don't have enough time we're always super busy and i'm one of six! lolbut thanks and i'll try doing that!

Hey winniefer, glad Lauren T. could help ya!!!! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by winniefer on 12/2/2012 9:07:50 PM

Help i'm having a fashion crisis! I have been wearing the same outfits over again though i don't have very many long sleeve shirts. I have like four and i can't go shopping for a long while i've already asked! How can i work with what i have without outfit repeating so much..i know you can just use accessories and what not but i also live somewhere that is really cold! and i just need some outfit help i keep outfit repeating and it's just annoying plus i wanna look cute for my boyfriend and so please help! Smile

Hey girlie, mix it up! Try new pants with new tops. You can wear a short sleeve shirt with a sweater or over a long sleeve shirt. Layering is a great way to mix up your outfits and make the same clothes look different. If you can't go shopping for new clothes, ask your parents if you could go to a thrift store. You'll find clothes that are pretty good used condition for much less money than new clothes.

Lauren T.

by winniefer on 12/2/2012 8:45:53 PM

I love the grey and black dress it emphasizes girl's figures.

by colie34720 on 12/2/2012 7:09:44 PM

I like the dresses but id never wesr them to school and thats the only place i go so yeah.......
I have a crush and his gf (who m friends with) just broke up a few days ago.. How long do you think i should wait to let him not be sad about his break-up before trying to flirt and get him to notice me. (also my friend doesnt mind at all, she wanted to end it with him and is already in a new relationship but he doesnt know) thanks so much <3

Hey girlie, feel it out. See how upset he seems and try to sense when he feels like he's over her. When he seems fine then go for it!

Lauren T.

by LilyLookALike on 12/2/2012 6:55:23 PM

i cant see any of the dresses!! Frown why isnt it showing them??

by fearless;) on 12/2/2012 6:02:48 PM

how come i cant see any of the dresses?? i was rly excited to see them Frown

by fearless;) on 12/2/2012 5:59:30 PM

hey so awhile ago i remember reading an article about
what guys wish girls knew or something. where would i find that article?

Hey girlie, I did a little searching around for you, but I'm not entirely sure the article you're looking for. Try using the search function or checking further back in the GUYS section to see if you can find what you're looking for.

Lauren T.

by kittykove2 on 12/2/2012 5:31:05 PM

Don’t forget to apply lotion before bed or after you shave to rehydrate and keep those gams extra soft.
What is your fave class in school?

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!