AN HOUR AGO ICYMI catch @ChloeGMoretz in the @IfIStay trailer here: http://t.co/wUNpUVWwTd

2 HOURS AGO Snag top notch internship advice from GL on Aug 5 at the @InternQueen party in DC! RSVP right here: http://t.co/c0d0Hs8heN

3 HOURS AGO How *not* to spazz out on your biffles (even when they deserve it!) http://t.co/P9Zuw063mu

COMMENTS

5 adorable holiday party invites to DIY

When planning a rockin’ holiday party, a hostess with the mostess can get her guests in the merry mood before they even walk through the...

Hey check out my club called music talk! Its an awesome club. Still looking for officers.

by rockerchic123456789 on 12/6/2012 5:38:10 PM

this is so helpfully cool!

by music<3er on 12/4/2012 5:32:33 PM

Kewl! Hannah H.

by puddinface7 on 12/4/2012 3:20:03 PM

Mod Mod Mod!!!
Where can you get ''mini'' totes that are cute and cheap for teens? My class is going on a trip to Toronto and I want to bring some stuff but I don't know where I can get small, yet cheap, yet trendy mini totes. Help!!!

Hey girl,

I would try a big box store like JC Penney, Target or Walmart or a fast fashion store like Forever 21 or H&M. Have fun on your trip!

Meghan D.

by Sarah510 on 12/3/2012 6:50:27 PM

Those are sooo cute! If anyone has any ideas for my friends and family for gifts for very cheap or free would be awesome. Me and my friends are 15 and my older bro is 18. Thanks sooo much to anyone who answers!(please on my page!)

---------------------------------------------------------------

hEy GiRlIeS!!!! Check out my advise queen page! i just created it and all my friends say im amazing at giving advise. Im very detailed and give great guy advise! Im always on girlslife so im quick to answer! -xx Caroline

by dojhallow97 on 12/3/2012 5:39:59 PM

MOD!MOD!MOD!
This is my first year at a new school after a summer move and everyone in school is talking this Christmas party that i didn't get invited, well,cuz i don't really have any like any friends here than i did back at my old home cuz then i was like popular but now im like below of the bottom of the food chain what do i do!HELP!!!!!!

Hey girl,

I'm sorry you weren't invited to the party! If you want to get to know the people at your school more, introduce yourself to them and try talking to them at lunch or after school. You could also invite a few of the girls to study with you next time you have a test, or if your parents let you, have a small holiday celebration at your house and invite a few people!

Meghan D.

by SassyGirl2000 on 12/3/2012 4:49:12 PM

MOD
I took that survey on "Single and Loving it". That was totally safe right?!?!

Absolutely! Thanks for weighing in, babe.

xo Brittany @ GL

Brittany T.

by blazestarlight98 on 12/3/2012 8:17:24 AM

Hey Girls! Join Legit Boy Advice!

This is a LEGIT club about boy advice. Any questions you have let me know because guess what?! I have 5 brothers and I have each age group of boys that you will have questions for (about ANYTHING)get REAL answers from REAL BOYS themselves! All you have to do is include your age and question and I'll get right too it!

by Chloe<3 on 12/2/2012 10:44:11 PM

I just can't wait til to the holidays ^.^ !

by MiaMySweet on 12/2/2012 10:43:36 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
so i am doing secret santa with my friends and giving gifts to my 2 other BFFLS. i spent a lot of money on my secret santa cuz we had a crazy idea of giving 5 gifts. now i have no money for my other 2 friends. what can i make them? something free like a site i can make a cool saying on or something. but tots free! thanks for all ur help!!!

Hey girlie, you could make them mix CDs with your favorite songs that remind you of them or times you've had together. If you have any craft supplies at home you could paint them a saying or quote that you love or you could draw with a pencil and markers.

Lauren T.

by coobs123 on 12/2/2012 7:40:36 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!
I REALLY NEED YOUR HELP!!!!!!
I have a HUGE crush on a kid in my class. But im to scared to talk to him for fear that he'll find out that i like him because im just talking to him out of no where. What do i do.PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!! I REALLY REALLY LIKE HIM? I LOVE HIM!!!!!!! THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey girlie, just talk to him! He won't be able to tell that you like him just because you talk to him. But if you don't talk to him you'll never have a chance with him. Start out slow by saying hi and see where things go from there.

Lauren T.