5 HOURS AGO Hey, West Coast! @rowblanchard + @parisberelc's #InvisibleSister on @DisneyChannel debuts in just 30mins! Who's watching? 👯👤✨💞

6 HOURS AGO Sip this! GL's tasty tea guide to get you through fall:

8 HOURS AGO Will you read the new gender-flipped #Twilight? Still can't get over it:

Brilliant almond butter blondies

You can't beat a good, rich, dark chocolate brownie. But we've got a confession: These butterscotch blondies come awfully close. Plus, they're packed with protein-rich...

Join my club the Dinner Helpers

by MTC 415 on 5/2/2013 8:12:41 PM

that sounds grrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet.

by brieonaLamonica on 3/19/2013 9:24:32 AM

those sound yummy! butterscotch and brownie 'material' sounds really good

by yummyhair99 on 3/14/2013 3:09:30 PM

I so wanna try that it looks soooooooooo gooooooood.

by MTC 415 on 2/23/2013 9:42:15 PM

my mom makes awesome brownies with dark chocolate chips and black beans mixed in the food processor. i'm not totally sure what the other ingredients are, but there's no flour (hey, gluten free!) and they're really good! if you didn't know the recipe you probably wouldn't be able to taste much of a difference.

by the_last_ninja on 12/2/2012 9:50:28 PM

MOD MOD MOD My friend is having a Christmas party on a day I can't come. The problem is that I've never been to party that my friends have had. They've only been able to have in jr. high, starting in 6th grade, and we are in 8th grade now. In 6th grade, I had the flu so I couldn't go. In 7th grade, the party was the weekend before exams, so my mom wouldn't let me go. This year, we are going to be out of town during the party (visiting an elderly relative who may not be around much longer). People are making fun of me, calling me an outcast and such, because I've never been to one of the parties. Is there anyway I can get them to stop?

Hey girlie, just explain to them why you can't go. If they know that you're visiting your relative they can't be upset with you for not going. Hopefully they'll understand that you want to see this person that might not be in your life much longer, and stop bugging you about it. There's always next year.

Lauren T.

by hidi75 on 12/2/2012 6:54:03 PM

These look bad I'm allergic to nuts :-(

by maggie183 on 12/2/2012 5:00:26 PM

What style will you choose for your perf homecoming hair?

*Win* a trip to meet R5's Rydel Lynch!