8 HOURS AGO Which season matches your personality? Take the #quiz to see: http://t.co/h9pMpB9Sq8

11 HOURS AGO Snag stellar stylespo from the girls of #Evermoor: http://t.co/5da67UCMiX

12 HOURS AGO Because roasted pumpkin seeds are always on fleek: http://t.co/gbh6WJuZTy

COMMENTS

A quiz for anyone

GL user sheepinthesky has a brand new survey for ya! Leave your answers in the comments, and don't forget to submit your own. 1...

1. Staying up late!
2. Starting and ending early.
3. playing my fav sport
4. website
5. Baking myself!
6. photography!(i SUCK at drawing)
7. BOTH!!!
8. It depends...probably an actual calender
9. buying frm a breeder
10. It totally depends on where I'm moving and for how long!

by cmn71499 on 12/5/2012 6:14:18 PM

1. Staying up late and studying or good night sleep and studying in the morning? Staying up late and studying.

2. School early in the morning and ending early or starting late and ending late? Starting late and ending late

3. Playing your fav sport in PE or not doing PE at all?
Playing my favourite sport. I love gym!
4. Girls' Life mag or website?
I like them both. Equally
5. Baking something yourself or leaving it to the pros?
Baking it myself
6. Photography or drawing?
Drawing
7. Looking at old pics or watching home movies?
Looking at old pics
8. Having an actual calendar or using the one on your phone?
Actual calendar
9. Buying a pet from a breeder or adopting from a shelter?
adopting from the shelter
10. Moving somewhere new or staying where you are?
Staying right where I am.

by justme_dontchange on 12/5/2012 6:11:19 PM

1~both
2~early
3~playing fav sport
4~mag
5~pros
6~um...heh
7~old pics
8~actual calendar
9~adopting-ITS WAAAAY BETTTER PPL!
10~stay where i live~too many close friends n memories
;) k byeee

by aspenmountain on 12/5/2012 4:44:03 PM

1.Staying up late and studying or good night sleep and studying in the morning? Stay up late and study.
2.School early in the morning and ending early or starting late and ending late? Starting early and ending early.
3.Playing your fave sport in PE or not doing PE at all? Playing my favorite sport.
4.Girls' Life mag or website? website.
5.Baking something yourself or leaving it to the pros? Leaving it to the pros.
6.Photography or drawing? photography.
7.Looking at old pics or watching home movies? watching home movies.
8.Having an actual calendar or using the one on your phone? actual calendar.
9.Buying a pet from a breeder or adopting from a shelter? buying from a breeder.
10.Moving somewhere new or staying where you are? staying where i am.

by michipie205 on 12/4/2012 8:58:27 PM

Stay up and study. Never get anyhting done in the morning
Start early and end early
Playing fav sport in pe
BOTH!!! HOW DARE YOU MAKE ME CHOOSE!!!!!
Both!!!!
Both!!!
BOTH!!!!!
Both!!!!
Adopting. I love to help animals.
Moving

by hgrules on 12/4/2012 8:06:29 PM

3. Playing your fav sport in PE or not doing PE at all?

4. Girls' Life mag or website?

5. Baking something yourself or leaving it to the pros?

6. Photography or drawing? Photography

7. Looking at old pics or watching home movies? Old pics

8. Having an actual calendar or using the one on your phone? Phone

9. Buying a pet from a breeder or adopting from a shelter? Pet breeder

10. Moving somewhere new or staying where you are? stay where am I

by Angie4748 on 12/4/2012 6:54:22 PM

1. Staying up late and studying or good night sleep and studying in the morning? I Don't Study That Much.

2. School early in the morning and ending early or starting late and ending late? School Early In The Morning And Ending Early.

3. Playing your fav sport in PE or not doing PE at all? No PE At All

4. Girls' Life mag or website? BOTH

5. Baking something yourself or leaving it to the pros? Leaving It To The Pros

6. Photography or drawing? Photography

7. Looking at old pics or watching home movies? Watching Home Movies But I Love Looking At All My Old Pics Too.

8. Having an actual calendar or using the one on your phone? Actual Calender!

9. Buying a pet from a breeder or adopting from a shelter? Buy A Pet From A Breeder!

10. Moving somewhere new or staying where you are?
Staying Where I Am

by theawesome17 on 12/4/2012 2:14:23 PM

1. Staying up late and studying or good night sleep and studying in the morning? STAYING UP LATE
2. School early in the morning and ending early or starting late and ending late? ENDING EARLY
3. Playing your fav sport in PE or not doing PE at all?
PLAYING FAV SPORT
4. Girls' Life mag or website?BOTH, BOTH WEBSITE IS GREAT
5. Baking something yourself or leaving it to the pros?
BAKE SOMETHING
6. Photography or drawing?PHOTO
7. Looking at old pics or watching home movies?
OLD PICS
8. Having an actual calendar or using the one on your phone? ONE MY PHONE
9. Buying a pet from a breeder or adopting from a shelter?
ADOPTING
10. Moving somewhere new or staying where you are?
STAYING PUT.

by fashionqn on 12/3/2012 11:27:50 PM

1. Staying up late
2. Starting early and getting out early I start late and since it gets dark at aroung 6:00 and I get home at like 5:00 and it's terrible and I end up staying late most nights doing my homework
3.No PE at all our gym teachers are harsh,strict,mean
4.I love both and I can't pick one they both are that good
5.Doing it myself
6.Photographing just like my dad
7.I like both but I have to say videos you can really understand what was happening a little better
8.An actual calendar
9.Adopting from shelter
10.Stay where I am in most cases but it might be nice to have a fresh start sometimes

by Rebekah0614 on 12/3/2012 9:19:15 PM

New club in my profile!!!please join!!!!!!

by rubia99 on 12/3/2012 9:09:35 PM