Luck o' the Irish shindig
Do guys notice if you don't wear makeup? Here's what this real guy says...
6 signs your friend is lying to you--and what to do next
The biggest OMG celeb moments of the week
4 ways to give your Saturday sleepovers a makeover
Trend Alert: Look cute forever in chambray
A whole week of gorge spring hairstyles
Go you! Kids are grabbing more fruits and veg in school cafeterias
Which fictional school is made for you?
Sneak a peek at our April/May issue starring Becky G
GL Exclusive with Lea Michele
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
8 HOURS AGO Calling all babysitters! Take our super survey for your chance to be in the mag: http://t.co/G9VyQg4fQ5 (http://t.co/RHp8M8rtv0)
10 HOURS AGO @MadisonElleBeer ha, you look GORGEOUS! xo
10 HOURS AGO RT @MadisonElleBeer: sneak peek photo of the lovely @iambeckyg and i for @girlslifemag & @radiodisney!! i dunno why i look so serious lol hhttp://t.co/lCk9G20MLX
24 Comments | Add Yours
1. Staying up late and studying or good night sleep and studying in the morning? Staying up late.
2. School early in the morning and ending early or starting late and ending late? Early
3. Playing your fav sport in PE or not doing PE at all? not doing PE at all.
4. Girls' Life mag or website? magazine.
5. Baking something yourself or leaving it to the pros? leaving it to the pros.
6. Photography or drawing? photography.
7. Looking at old pics or watching home movies? home movies.
8. Having an actual calendar or using the one on your phone? actual calendar.
9. Buying a pet from a breeder or adopting from a shelter? shelter.
10. Moving somewhere new or staying where you are? moving somewhere new.
by raininghippos on 12/3/2012 6:21:41 PM
1. Stay up late. Mr brain seems to work better at night! It is weird!!!
2. Start early and end early!
3. Fav SPORT!!!!!
5. Depends what mood i am in
6. Photography! I love taking PICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
8. an actual calendar! You can organize it easily
9. Adopting. More humane
10. Staying at home. Well maybe a town over, But still in the general area
by blazestarlight98 on 12/3/2012 5:52:10 PM
1. Stay up late and study. As appealing as the other always is..I never get things done when I save them for the morning.
2. Early & ending early
3. Um I'm not a huge fan of P.E..it's pretty bad at my school
4. Both are amazing but I would have to go with website
5. Leave it to the pros..aka my little sis lol She's the chef in this family
7. I love to do both!! We have probably about 50 photo albums of when my sister and I were little...like 3-5 a year starting with the year I was born, my mom was sure to document everything lol
9. Buying from a breeder. Adopting from a shelter is obvi the nicest way to go and such but I know a lot of people who have adopted from shelters and had the pet bring like bacteria and sickness to their family..wouldn't wanna deal with that.
10. Staying where I am<3
by maggie183 on 12/3/2012 3:25:33 PM
1.Staying up late to study!
2. Starting late because i think it would be interesting and fun! But, mostly because I'm not a morning person
3.Playing my favorite sport
4. I love both!! <3
5.Doing it myself
7. Old pics
8. An actual calender
9.Adopting from shelter
10.STAY WHERE I AM!!
by Sparksfly on 12/3/2012 3:24:08 PM
Today is International Women’s Day. Let’s hear ya roar! Your fave female role model is...
Score Splat Hair Chalk!
Calling all beauty babes: Want to score a sweet stash of Splat Hair Chalk, then show us your style for a chance to be featured in an upcoming beauty story? CLICK HERE to enter!