DIY Coasters: Our last minute gift for everyone on your list
How to cope with a breakup during the most wonderful time of the year
Dear Carol: I feel dumb in class
The 6 phases of becoming a Directioner
Your weekly horoscope!
Last-minute gifts: Adorbs accessories, all under $20!
The best makeup trends of 2014
Christmas inspired workout gear
What classic Christmas flick are you?
Tell us: What makes your BFF so awesome?
Kirby Buckets Clip
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
7 MINUTES AGO 6 moments EVERY #directioner has been through: http://t.co/fixxTnhEyX
12 HOURS AGO 6 heart-pumpin' holiday jams to jam out to: http://t.co/ZcwVtiUtBF
15 HOURS AGO Tired of people thinking you're the dumb girl? http://t.co/H9Pby1wY88
24 Comments | Add Yours
1. Staying up late and studying or good night sleep and studying in the morning? Staying up late.
2. School early in the morning and ending early or starting late and ending late? Early
3. Playing your fav sport in PE or not doing PE at all? not doing PE at all.
4. Girls' Life mag or website? magazine.
5. Baking something yourself or leaving it to the pros? leaving it to the pros.
6. Photography or drawing? photography.
7. Looking at old pics or watching home movies? home movies.
8. Having an actual calendar or using the one on your phone? actual calendar.
9. Buying a pet from a breeder or adopting from a shelter? shelter.
10. Moving somewhere new or staying where you are? moving somewhere new.
by raininghippos on 12/3/2012 6:21:41 PM
1. Stay up late. Mr brain seems to work better at night! It is weird!!!
2. Start early and end early!
3. Fav SPORT!!!!!
5. Depends what mood i am in
6. Photography! I love taking PICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
8. an actual calendar! You can organize it easily
9. Adopting. More humane
10. Staying at home. Well maybe a town over, But still in the general area
by blazestarlight98 on 12/3/2012 5:52:10 PM
1. Stay up late and study. As appealing as the other always is..I never get things done when I save them for the morning.
2. Early & ending early
3. Um I'm not a huge fan of P.E..it's pretty bad at my school
4. Both are amazing but I would have to go with website
5. Leave it to the pros..aka my little sis lol She's the chef in this family
7. I love to do both!! We have probably about 50 photo albums of when my sister and I were little...like 3-5 a year starting with the year I was born, my mom was sure to document everything lol
9. Buying from a breeder. Adopting from a shelter is obvi the nicest way to go and such but I know a lot of people who have adopted from shelters and had the pet bring like bacteria and sickness to their family..wouldn't wanna deal with that.
10. Staying where I am<3
by maggie183 on 12/3/2012 3:25:33 PM
1.Staying up late to study!
2. Starting late because i think it would be interesting and fun! But, mostly because I'm not a morning person
3.Playing my favorite sport
4. I love both!! <3
5.Doing it myself
7. Old pics
8. An actual calender
9.Adopting from shelter
10.STAY WHERE I AM!!
by Sparksfly on 12/3/2012 3:24:08 PM
#CyborgMonday is here...
Burning for the latest
from the Lunar Chronicles?
CLICK HERE for free excerpts, exclusive new content and insider secrets from the series.
+ Win a Sephora "Glamour Yourself" gift card!