3 ways to rock glittery makeup for Homecoming
What to do if you and your friend have the same crush
My boarding school roommate is driving me nuts
The 20 best teen books of all time
Your weekly horoscope!
Sleep easy: 5 tips to kick your night owl habits for good
The nail color were choosing all fall
5 guilt-free fall treats to drool over
Give your guy's style a grade!
Wanna be in our next issue? Here's your chance!
Disney Channel's Make Your Mark: Mallory Kievman
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
AN HOUR AGO Who run the world? Girls (& tampons)!: http://t.co/sF2jsA3yCU
AN HOUR AGO RT @Amber_Montana: Thanks for including me in your magazine this month @girlslifemag! pic.twitter.com/i536Du2w8k
2 HOURS AGO Get up & be active with your BFF this fall w/ these fab and festive fall activities!: http://t.co/yKRmLcYKMm
24 Comments | Add Yours
1. Staying up late and studying or good night sleep and studying in the morning? Staying up late.
2. School early in the morning and ending early or starting late and ending late? Early
3. Playing your fav sport in PE or not doing PE at all? not doing PE at all.
4. Girls' Life mag or website? magazine.
5. Baking something yourself or leaving it to the pros? leaving it to the pros.
6. Photography or drawing? photography.
7. Looking at old pics or watching home movies? home movies.
8. Having an actual calendar or using the one on your phone? actual calendar.
9. Buying a pet from a breeder or adopting from a shelter? shelter.
10. Moving somewhere new or staying where you are? moving somewhere new.
by raininghippos on 12/3/2012 6:21:41 PM
1. Stay up late. Mr brain seems to work better at night! It is weird!!!
2. Start early and end early!
3. Fav SPORT!!!!!
5. Depends what mood i am in
6. Photography! I love taking PICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
8. an actual calendar! You can organize it easily
9. Adopting. More humane
10. Staying at home. Well maybe a town over, But still in the general area
by blazestarlight98 on 12/3/2012 5:52:10 PM
1. Stay up late and study. As appealing as the other always is..I never get things done when I save them for the morning.
2. Early & ending early
3. Um I'm not a huge fan of P.E..it's pretty bad at my school
4. Both are amazing but I would have to go with website
5. Leave it to the pros..aka my little sis lol She's the chef in this family
7. I love to do both!! We have probably about 50 photo albums of when my sister and I were little...like 3-5 a year starting with the year I was born, my mom was sure to document everything lol
9. Buying from a breeder. Adopting from a shelter is obvi the nicest way to go and such but I know a lot of people who have adopted from shelters and had the pet bring like bacteria and sickness to their family..wouldn't wanna deal with that.
10. Staying where I am<3
by maggie183 on 12/3/2012 3:25:33 PM
1.Staying up late to study!
2. Starting late because i think it would be interesting and fun! But, mostly because I'm not a morning person
3.Playing my favorite sport
4. I love both!! <3
5.Doing it myself
7. Old pics
8. An actual calender
9.Adopting from shelter
10.STAY WHERE I AM!!
by Sparksfly on 12/3/2012 3:24:08 PM
Quiz: What kind of sister are you?
Are you the sassy sister, the shy sister or the supportive sister? Take this quiz—inspired by the new graphic novel Sisters by Raina Telgemeier—to find out!