9 spring-y things to enjoy way past break
Ask Cliff: What do boys actually like doing on dates?
This clever video reminds us that cyberbullying is so not cool
Exclusive: A Girl Like Her's Hunter King dishes on the new movie, the problem with bullying and how to stop it
6 promposals that are just too cute to handle
Check out our spring style obsessions!
Trend alert! These gorgeous highlights will have you sprinting to the salon
Ouch! Could all that texting seriously harm ya?
Share your thoughts on our April/May 2015 music issue! What did YOU love?
Nfinity Champions League 2: The Biggest Night in Cheerleading
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
AN HOUR AGO #QUIZ — what kind of friend are you? http://t.co/88Ewz73zdB
4 HOURS AGO Ouch! Could all that texting seriously harm ya? http://t.co/zsfm6dak7K
5 HOURS AGO How to tell mom and dad they're putting too much pressure on you: http://t.co/pzh06zLpGN
24 Comments | Add Yours
1. Staying up late and studying or good night sleep and studying in the morning? Staying up late.
2. School early in the morning and ending early or starting late and ending late? Early
3. Playing your fav sport in PE or not doing PE at all? not doing PE at all.
4. Girls' Life mag or website? magazine.
5. Baking something yourself or leaving it to the pros? leaving it to the pros.
6. Photography or drawing? photography.
7. Looking at old pics or watching home movies? home movies.
8. Having an actual calendar or using the one on your phone? actual calendar.
9. Buying a pet from a breeder or adopting from a shelter? shelter.
10. Moving somewhere new or staying where you are? moving somewhere new.
by raininghippos on 12/3/2012 6:21:41 PM
1. Stay up late. Mr brain seems to work better at night! It is weird!!!
2. Start early and end early!
3. Fav SPORT!!!!!
5. Depends what mood i am in
6. Photography! I love taking PICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
8. an actual calendar! You can organize it easily
9. Adopting. More humane
10. Staying at home. Well maybe a town over, But still in the general area
by blazestarlight98 on 12/3/2012 5:52:10 PM
1. Stay up late and study. As appealing as the other always is..I never get things done when I save them for the morning.
2. Early & ending early
3. Um I'm not a huge fan of P.E..it's pretty bad at my school
4. Both are amazing but I would have to go with website
5. Leave it to the pros..aka my little sis lol She's the chef in this family
7. I love to do both!! We have probably about 50 photo albums of when my sister and I were little...like 3-5 a year starting with the year I was born, my mom was sure to document everything lol
9. Buying from a breeder. Adopting from a shelter is obvi the nicest way to go and such but I know a lot of people who have adopted from shelters and had the pet bring like bacteria and sickness to their family..wouldn't wanna deal with that.
10. Staying where I am<3
by maggie183 on 12/3/2012 3:25:33 PM
1.Staying up late to study!
2. Starting late because i think it would be interesting and fun! But, mostly because I'm not a morning person
3.Playing my favorite sport
4. I love both!! <3
5.Doing it myself
7. Old pics
8. An actual calender
9.Adopting from shelter
10.STAY WHERE I AM!!
by Sparksfly on 12/3/2012 3:24:08 PM
*Shine* this season with the Fresh Spring Picks giveaway
Have your best spring yet with our amazing bounty of books and beauty products.
CLICK HERE for your chance to win it!