4 dance moves to master before the spring fling
Ask Cliff: Here's what guys *really* hate
You won't believe how this teen makes more than $480,000 a year
Shawn Mendes's "Never Be Alone" music video is out
February Sleepover Giveaway: Week 4 winners!
How to wear 2015's hottest spring colors
Trend to try: Soft waves, straight from the runway
What your bad breath could really mean
Thoughts on our Feb/March issue? We wanna hear 'em!
Tinker Bell and the Legend of the NeverBeast Character Voices
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
6 MINUTES AGO #QUIZ! Which Taylor Swift song is the story of your life? http://t.co/EClku304Oz
AN HOUR AGO #DailyGiveaway! 1 wins an Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day DVD from Disney Studios HE: http://t.co/Wa9pbnrBwH
2 HOURS AGO This 15-year-old makes over $480,000 a year... http://t.co/SH98IhhTK7
24 Comments | Add Yours
1. Staying up late and studying or good night sleep and studying in the morning? Staying up late.
2. School early in the morning and ending early or starting late and ending late? Early
3. Playing your fav sport in PE or not doing PE at all? not doing PE at all.
4. Girls' Life mag or website? magazine.
5. Baking something yourself or leaving it to the pros? leaving it to the pros.
6. Photography or drawing? photography.
7. Looking at old pics or watching home movies? home movies.
8. Having an actual calendar or using the one on your phone? actual calendar.
9. Buying a pet from a breeder or adopting from a shelter? shelter.
10. Moving somewhere new or staying where you are? moving somewhere new.
by raininghippos on 12/3/2012 6:21:41 PM
1. Stay up late. Mr brain seems to work better at night! It is weird!!!
2. Start early and end early!
3. Fav SPORT!!!!!
5. Depends what mood i am in
6. Photography! I love taking PICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
8. an actual calendar! You can organize it easily
9. Adopting. More humane
10. Staying at home. Well maybe a town over, But still in the general area
by blazestarlight98 on 12/3/2012 5:52:10 PM
1. Stay up late and study. As appealing as the other always is..I never get things done when I save them for the morning.
2. Early & ending early
3. Um I'm not a huge fan of P.E..it's pretty bad at my school
4. Both are amazing but I would have to go with website
5. Leave it to the pros..aka my little sis lol She's the chef in this family
7. I love to do both!! We have probably about 50 photo albums of when my sister and I were little...like 3-5 a year starting with the year I was born, my mom was sure to document everything lol
9. Buying from a breeder. Adopting from a shelter is obvi the nicest way to go and such but I know a lot of people who have adopted from shelters and had the pet bring like bacteria and sickness to their family..wouldn't wanna deal with that.
10. Staying where I am<3
by maggie183 on 12/3/2012 3:25:33 PM
1.Staying up late to study!
2. Starting late because i think it would be interesting and fun! But, mostly because I'm not a morning person
3.Playing my favorite sport
4. I love both!! <3
5.Doing it myself
7. Old pics
8. An actual calender
9.Adopting from shelter
10.STAY WHERE I AM!!
by Sparksfly on 12/3/2012 3:24:08 PM
Get swept up in a magical romance this V-Day
Fall under the spell of Dearest, the newest book in the Woodcutter Sisters series. CLICK HERE to swan dive into the supernatural!