Should you stay with your BF over summer?
How to turn your hobby into a business in 5 easy steps
"Ugly" - An original poem
Adorable father/daughter movie moments that make us smile
Instant Pinspiration: 10 ways to DIY denim shorts
Eat this not that: Topping swapping
Are you the ultimate Bellarina?
The secret to finding a li'l L-O-V-E this summer
Bella Thorne rocks WAT-AAH!'s Move Your Body Flash Mob
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
3 HOURS AGO Smooching secrets from real guys: Click Here!
4 HOURS AGO We love @taylorswift13 and @edsheeran's "Everything Has Changed" collab. Do you?: Click Here!
5 HOURS AGO Got mad #LipSmackerLove? Share your fave @Lip_Smacker glosses to win today!
33 Comments | Add Yours
2. Black mascara
4. Neither..but I would wear the navy blue before the orange
5. Messy bun
6. French tips
7. Neither but..sparkly eyeshadow would win out
8. Don't have my ears pierced!!
10. Um idk
by maggie183 on 12/9/2012 11:31:37 AM
1. Lipgloss or lipstick? lip gloss
2. Black or brown mascara? black
3. Bold or natural? natural
4. Bright orange or navy blue eye shadow? navy blue
5. Messy bun or hair pinned back? pinned back
6. French tips or bright nail polish? bright polish
7. Sparkly eye shadow or glitter in your hair?glitter in hair
8. Dangly earrings or sparkly studs? dangly
9. One or two piercings in each ear? one
10. Super sparkly or shiny? shiny
by justme_dontchange on 12/9/2012 10:31:37 AM
2. I don't use mascara - my eyelashes are long enough!!! But if I did, black mascara
3. Natural - Some shimmery tan eyeshadow,bronzer, a dusting of blush and some lip gloss.
4. Neither - has to have sparkle or shimmer, it has to be tan, or has to be light color like light purple, light blue, light pink, peach ect.
5. Messy bun - so tres chic!!!
6. GLITTERY French tips
7. I can't choose!!! Heart both!!!
8. Depends, but probably dangly earrings as long as they have sparkles.
9. One!!! Ew - who would want two piercings?
10. Super sparkly!!!
by Sarah510 on 12/9/2012 8:51:17 AM
Flavor: Your lips will shimmer and shine under this veil of sparkly scrumptiousness.
Fab Fact: This 2012 gloss was made for a Disney Princess.
Take the 30 Day Craft Challenge!