AN HOUR AGO Keep those brows in check! Follow these tricks on how to keep up with them: http://t.co/MaRLHigakT

2 HOURS AGO Treat that awful sunburn before it gets worse! How to save your skin: http://t.co/JOuY0NMjsd

3 HOURS AGO Annoying allergies bringing you down? Here are some great tips on how to handle them! http://t.co/bJKAEMwthV

COMMENTS

12 Days of Dresses: 10 red-hot holiday dresses

Step out in red this season! This hot hue is pitch-perfect for ringing in the soirée spirit, and we’ve found 10 gorge options—all under $50. Happy shopping...

this is perfect!!!!! Me and my friends are throwin a christmas/new years party and I was just thinking that i need a new dress for it!!!

by donna1 on 12/5/2012 8:23:12 PM

The second dress is so pretty!!
***********
<3 CALLING ALL GL YOUTUBERS Smile
Check out my videos: mintyfreshswagger27
I want your opinion! What videos do you want me to do??
Just post them on my channel wall Smile
*rate*comment*subscribe* thanks!!! <3

by softballismyBFF on 12/4/2012 5:22:22 PM

OMG I LOVE 3,4,6,7,&8!!!!!!!! They are sooooo cute!

by Toritoad on 12/4/2012 4:31:31 PM

the second dress is beutiful to bad I already know what i'm wearing for christmas

by colie34720 on 12/4/2012 9:19:41 AM

I love these dresses!!!!!

by iRead on 12/4/2012 5:44:46 AM

Need style help like, NOW? Or do yo have rockin style? Either way, check out my club style spy. You are sure to love it! <3

by ACaseOfMistakenIdentity on 12/4/2012 12:04:58 AM

i love the second one thats all lace!! i want it!!!

by fearless;) on 12/3/2012 10:40:58 PM

Love the all wrapped up,lace, and jingle bell ones!

by serenitybaum on 12/3/2012 8:47:40 PM

MODMODMODMOD
How long does it usually take for one of you to answer our questions? just curious... Thanks!

Hey girl,

We are working to answer your questions as fast as we can, but if a lot of GL chicas are on at one time it can take a little longer. Thanks for visiting the site and keep sending in comments!

Meghan D.

by riadaisy on 12/3/2012 8:08:19 PM

Hey! I have been looking for a black dress that has no sleeves , but it has lace going from the neckline up (lke a rectangle of lace kinda. But the neckline is curved a little) and maybe even lace sleeves and about 3 inches above the knee. Can you help me out?

Hey girl,

I'm not sure...I would try a department or big box store since they would have more options! You can also check out our Cute & Cheap channel for tons more dress ideas! http://www.girlslife.com/category/cute-cheap.aspx

Meghan D.