14 HOURS AGO Those nights when the 🌞 and 🌘 are out at the same time >>

15 HOURS AGO This American runner just broke a crazy record: http://t.co/LQPWbSD1zq pic.twitter.com/pdB6RglReZ

16 HOURS AGO #TooCuteAlert! Check out these 6 little finds you never knew you needed: http://t.co/RtQmausff9 pic.twitter.com/Q80jTumgau

COMMENTS

12 Days of Dresses: 10 red-hot holiday dresses

Step out in red this season! This hot hue is pitch-perfect for ringing in the soirée spirit, and we’ve found 10 gorge options—all under $50. Happy shopping...

this is perfect!!!!! Me and my friends are throwin a christmas/new years party and I was just thinking that i need a new dress for it!!!

by donna1 on 12/5/2012 8:23:12 PM

The second dress is so pretty!!
***********
<3 CALLING ALL GL YOUTUBERS Smile
Check out my videos: mintyfreshswagger27
I want your opinion! What videos do you want me to do??
Just post them on my channel wall Smile
*rate*comment*subscribe* thanks!!! <3

by softballismyBFF on 12/4/2012 5:22:22 PM

OMG I LOVE 3,4,6,7,&8!!!!!!!! They are sooooo cute!

by Toritoad on 12/4/2012 4:31:31 PM

the second dress is beutiful to bad I already know what i'm wearing for christmas

by colie34720 on 12/4/2012 9:19:41 AM

I love these dresses!!!!!

by iRead on 12/4/2012 5:44:46 AM

Need style help like, NOW? Or do yo have rockin style? Either way, check out my club style spy. You are sure to love it! <3

by ACaseOfMistakenIdentity on 12/4/2012 12:04:58 AM

i love the second one thats all lace!! i want it!!!

by fearless;) on 12/3/2012 10:40:58 PM

Love the all wrapped up,lace, and jingle bell ones!

by serenitybaum on 12/3/2012 8:47:40 PM

MODMODMODMOD
How long does it usually take for one of you to answer our questions? just curious... Thanks!

Hey girl,

We are working to answer your questions as fast as we can, but if a lot of GL chicas are on at one time it can take a little longer. Thanks for visiting the site and keep sending in comments!

Meghan D.

by riadaisy on 12/3/2012 8:08:19 PM

Hey! I have been looking for a black dress that has no sleeves , but it has lace going from the neckline up (lke a rectangle of lace kinda. But the neckline is curved a little) and maybe even lace sleeves and about 3 inches above the knee. Can you help me out?

Hey girl,

I'm not sure...I would try a department or big box store since they would have more options! You can also check out our Cute & Cheap channel for tons more dress ideas! http://www.girlslife.com/category/cute-cheap.aspx

Meghan D.

by tori42 on 12/3/2012 8:02:30 PM

Tired of your usual wardrobe? This school year, try focusing on asymmetrical shapes and bright colors. Sometimes, switching up an outfit can improve your overall attitude.

What's your go-to hair 'do for school?

Want to deck out your desk this year? CLICK HERE for four simple, stylish DIYs from Duck Tape.

Win it! Fab up your life with GL's 2015 Glam Guide

We've got everything you need for back-to-school, from fiction to fashion (and everything in between!). The best part? You could win it all—just CLICK HERE to enter!