14 HOURS AGO 4 things that could cause serious probs "down there" http://t.co/py0Tymr2JB

15 HOURS AGO The real reason your ex doesn't wanna be friends after the breakup: http://t.co/BQy2Q6DFT5

16 HOURS AGO The shocking truth about flu shots: http://t.co/LX6Niz48FW

COMMENTS

12 Days of Dresses: 10 red-hot holiday dresses

Step out in red this season! This hot hue is pitch-perfect for ringing in the soirée spirit, and we’ve found 10 gorge options—all under $50. Happy shopping...

this is perfect!!!!! Me and my friends are throwin a christmas/new years party and I was just thinking that i need a new dress for it!!!

by donna1 on 12/5/2012 8:23:12 PM

The second dress is so pretty!!
***********
<3 CALLING ALL GL YOUTUBERS Smile
Check out my videos: mintyfreshswagger27
I want your opinion! What videos do you want me to do??
Just post them on my channel wall Smile
*rate*comment*subscribe* thanks!!! <3

by softballismyBFF on 12/4/2012 5:22:22 PM

OMG I LOVE 3,4,6,7,&8!!!!!!!! They are sooooo cute!

by Toritoad on 12/4/2012 4:31:31 PM

the second dress is beutiful to bad I already know what i'm wearing for christmas

by colie34720 on 12/4/2012 9:19:41 AM

I love these dresses!!!!!

by iRead on 12/4/2012 5:44:46 AM

Need style help like, NOW? Or do yo have rockin style? Either way, check out my club style spy. You are sure to love it! <3

by ACaseOfMistakenIdentity on 12/4/2012 12:04:58 AM

i love the second one thats all lace!! i want it!!!

by fearless;) on 12/3/2012 10:40:58 PM

Love the all wrapped up,lace, and jingle bell ones!

by serenitybaum on 12/3/2012 8:47:40 PM

MODMODMODMOD
How long does it usually take for one of you to answer our questions? just curious... Thanks!

Hey girl,

We are working to answer your questions as fast as we can, but if a lot of GL chicas are on at one time it can take a little longer. Thanks for visiting the site and keep sending in comments!

Meghan D.

by riadaisy on 12/3/2012 8:08:19 PM

Hey! I have been looking for a black dress that has no sleeves , but it has lace going from the neckline up (lke a rectangle of lace kinda. But the neckline is curved a little) and maybe even lace sleeves and about 3 inches above the knee. Can you help me out?

Hey girl,

I'm not sure...I would try a department or big box store since they would have more options! You can also check out our Cute & Cheap channel for tons more dress ideas! http://www.girlslife.com/category/cute-cheap.aspx

Meghan D.

by tori42 on 12/3/2012 8:02:30 PM

MODMODMODMOD
Okay so there is this girl, lets call her A. A always talks about everyone behind their back to everyone else. People say that A talks about me the most. A is best friends with B and so am I. B is really nice and I don’t know why she is friends with A. A is sort of like Regina George from “Mean Girls”. I don’t know if you have ever seen that movie but Regina is really mean to people behind their backs and everyone knows it, but everyone still loves her. How do I tell A to stop talking about people behind their backs?
Thanks!!

Hey girl,

The best thing to do might just be to ignore it and not let it get to you! Even though she's not being nice, use it as a challenge to be nice anyway, both to your friends and to her. She might be being mean because she's insecure or having a rough time, so try complimenting her on her hair or if she has a cute top. It could go a long way! If she says something mean to your face, I would talk with a trusted adult like a parent or guidance counselor about how to handle the problem if it turns into bullying.

Meghan D.

by riadaisy on 12/3/2012 7:59:40 PM

Love 1, and it's a decent length. 6, 9, and 10 are all also cute (I love the collar on 6) but they're so short! I'm 17, and even my very lenient mom would say something about the length...Plus, I prefer my dresses/skirts to hit at least right above my knees, if not lower. I do wear tights under my dresses almost year round, but still! There's no way I would wear some of these outside of a dressing room. It would be a waste of money to buy something so short that it makes me uncomfortable. The strapless/sleeveless thing doesn't bother me because I wear a cardigan or blazer every day anyway, but the length...Please, GL, try to offer some longer-length skirts and dresses! Not everyone likes to show so much skin.

by rockinlishy on 12/3/2012 7:53:44 PM

I love the dresses shown in thumbnails 4 and 10. Number 4 is very sexy so I would only wear it if I had a date, all of them are nice. Mom may say yes but dad would say no.

by fashionqn on 12/3/2012 6:49:09 PM

They all are really cute!!! love them all!!! They aren't bad because if it is for Christmas you wear dresses with stockings and put a cardi or blazer on top.

by BabyDahl13 on 12/3/2012 6:41:56 PM

modmodmod
so i am taking a holiday picture and i need a dress. my mom said it can,t be to short and this will be the same dress i,ll wear to the winter dance!!! have any ideas? p.s i'm in sixth grade

Hey girl,

Check out our Cute and Cheap channel for tons of dress ideas! Have fun with your fam and at the dance! http://www.girlslife.com/category/cute-cheap.aspx

Meghan D.

by fashion456 on 12/3/2012 6:37:34 PM

modmodmodmod
so on Saturday i am going to my friends birthday party. the theme is an "un-sleepover" so it's not a sleepover, but the party goes until 9:30 and we are having breakfast for dinner Laughing. Anyways, what should i wear? we are supposed to wear pj's but i still want to look cute, so any ideas? also how should i do my hair? makeup? thanks so much!!!!!!

Hey girl,

If it is a pajama party, wear pajamas to match everyone else! I'm sure you'll look great. If it's just for a friend, you probably just need minimal makeup and a pony or braid would be fine. Have fun at the party!

Meghan D.

by sailaway11 on 12/3/2012 6:08:26 PM

I agree. Totally love them, but in reality, our moms are SO not letting us wear this out of the house. Plus, its FREEZING!

by WashingtonGirlie13 on 12/3/2012 6:05:27 PM

These are soooooooooo cute...but a bit short.

by lpolk on 12/3/2012 4:52:57 PM