11 HOURS AGO Hey, West Coast! @rowblanchard + @parisberelc's #InvisibleSister on @DisneyChannel debuts in just 30mins! Who's watching? 👯👤✨💞

12 HOURS AGO Sip this! GL's tasty tea guide to get you through fall:

14 HOURS AGO Will you read the new gender-flipped #Twilight? Still can't get over it:

Get a killer core while ya study

You’ve heard all about how sitting for hours and hours each day is slowly killing you, right? And all that sitting, well, it doesn’t exactly transform your...

thats birlliant plus i love excersise balls they are so much fun

by mauramullz on 5/10/2013 3:48:58 PM

I am a football player, i play baseball/softball, and i play basketball. I am 5'3" and i weigh 200 pounds. I eat really healthy, no preservatives or anything. My doctor says i need to lose weight do you have any tips?

by Gizmo001155 on 5/9/2013 10:26:31 PM

lol how much do they cost usally

by sym10 on 3/13/2013 12:34:18 PM

Fantastic idea! I will definitely do this.

by taylor22742 on 2/21/2013 6:25:58 PM

Mod mod Mod Mod
Hey I am almost thirteen and I am like 4'8" or 4'9" and I weigh like 73 pounds lately I have been gaining weight like really quickly. Is something wrong with my metabolism or something. Am I too skinny, and how can I gain weight without gaining too much. I also have a question, I am always hungry how come? Thanks.

hey! you're growing so it's natural to get more hungry. here's some tips:

Helen S.

by archeology on 1/26/2013 4:55:56 PM

my favorite cosplayer said the same thing! defiantly trying it now!

by saraha.2014 on 1/12/2013 10:00:43 PM

Hey, I feel like I'm overweight because I most definitely look like it in the stomach area! I weigh about 108 lbs and I'm 5 ft 1 in tall. I'm a cheerleader and dancer, just overall very active. I just feel like I have extra belly fat...any advice??

hey girl! try to look into your BMI to see if you're in a healthy weight range. From there, talk to your doctor about improving your lifestyle choices. But honestly, at 108 pounds and being 5'1", I don't think you're even close to being overweight. Work on eating healthfully and exercising, and you'll be all set!

Katie L.

by unicornn_27 on 1/2/2013 2:42:15 PM

This is so cool!! I'll definatly try this.

by Jessica Marlo Gallegos on 12/29/2012 11:04:43 PM

I'm 13 and I weigh about 80 pounds. I'm really skinny. People always say omg your so skinny! and I know most people want to hear that but I hate when people say that to me..Like you dont go up to a bigger person and say omg your so fat..anyways, is 80 pounds alright? I want to gain a little weight because Its hard to find clothing to fit me. HELP?

hey girl! well, you didn't give me your height. Here's a BMI chart which will show you that unless you're under 4'8", you're probably underweight.

To gain weight, try eating more lean protein. That means more chicken and fish, beans, legumes, etc. xoxo

Katie L.

by JamieBieber on 12/24/2012 1:42:15 PM

I have a problem. I'm 13 years old and I am 127 pounds. I weigh more than all my friends. I feel bad. Can you please help

by chew101 on 12/23/2012 9:29:35 PM

Blueberries, apples, grapes, raisins and blackberries are all high in antioxidants and make great snacks.
What style will you choose for your perf homecoming hair?

I will not get my period until my weight hits 100 pounds.

What's *your* star quality?l

CLICK HERE to discover your star power...and snag a sneak peek at a sparkling new series!