1 HOURS AGO Take a bite out of this delicious fashion trend: http://t.co/FT4UfpLCg3 pic.twitter.com/vTAJMjV3F9

1 HOURS AGO 2 DAYS until the #DisneyVillain(s) return to the screen in #DisneyDescendants! Catch it at 8p 7/31 on @DisneyChannel. pic.twitter.com/ylzS5LTZI6

2 HOURS AGO Are you melting in this heat wave? Cool off with a vanilla bean lemonade 😋:http://t.co/CLC9UH5AY11pic.twitter.com/H0BH1t8A3ii

COMMENTS

Get a killer core while ya study

You’ve heard all about how sitting for hours and hours each day is slowly killing you, right? And all that sitting, well, it doesn’t exactly transform your...

thats birlliant plus i love excersise balls they are so much fun

by mauramullz on 5/10/2013 3:48:58 PM

I am a football player, i play baseball/softball, and i play basketball. I am 5'3" and i weigh 200 pounds. I eat really healthy, no preservatives or anything. My doctor says i need to lose weight do you have any tips?

by Gizmo001155 on 5/9/2013 10:26:31 PM

lol how much do they cost usally

by sym10 on 3/13/2013 12:34:18 PM

Fantastic idea! I will definitely do this.

by taylor22742 on 2/21/2013 6:25:58 PM

Mod mod Mod Mod
Hey I am almost thirteen and I am like 4'8" or 4'9" and I weigh like 73 pounds lately I have been gaining weight like really quickly. Is something wrong with my metabolism or something. Am I too skinny, and how can I gain weight without gaining too much. I also have a question, I am always hungry how come? Thanks.

hey! you're growing so it's natural to get more hungry. here's some tips: http://www.girlslife.com/tag/healthy-ways-to-gain-weight.aspx

Helen S.

by archeology on 1/26/2013 4:55:56 PM

my favorite cosplayer said the same thing! defiantly trying it now!

by saraha.2014 on 1/12/2013 10:00:43 PM

Hey, I feel like I'm overweight because I most definitely look like it in the stomach area! I weigh about 108 lbs and I'm 5 ft 1 in tall. I'm a cheerleader and dancer, just overall very active. I just feel like I have extra belly fat...any advice??

hey girl! try to look into your BMI to see if you're in a healthy weight range. From there, talk to your doctor about improving your lifestyle choices. But honestly, at 108 pounds and being 5'1", I don't think you're even close to being overweight. Work on eating healthfully and exercising, and you'll be all set!

Katie L.

by unicornn_27 on 1/2/2013 2:42:15 PM

This is so cool!! I'll definatly try this.

by Jessica Marlo Gallegos on 12/29/2012 11:04:43 PM

MOD!
I'm 13 and I weigh about 80 pounds. I'm really skinny. People always say omg your so skinny! and I know most people want to hear that but I hate when people say that to me..Like you dont go up to a bigger person and say omg your so fat..anyways, is 80 pounds alright? I want to gain a little weight because Its hard to find clothing to fit me. HELP?

hey girl! well, you didn't give me your height. Here's a BMI chart which will show you that unless you're under 4'8", you're probably underweight.

To gain weight, try eating more lean protein. That means more chicken and fish, beans, legumes, etc. xoxo

Katie L.

by JamieBieber on 12/24/2012 1:42:15 PM

I have a problem. I'm 13 years old and I am 127 pounds. I weigh more than all my friends. I feel bad. Can you please help

by chew101 on 12/23/2012 9:29:35 PM

Would you rather hang with friends than find time to exercise? Why not combine the two and get a bunch of friends to go on a walk or bike ride around town.

You let her BFF borrow your fave top for a party last Saturday but when she returns it, it looks nothing like the top you remember buying. It has holes, stains and only one shoulder. What do you say to your gal pal?

Drinking milk prevents breast cancer.

Win it! Fab up your life with GL's 2015 Glam Guide

We've got everything you need for back-to-school, from fiction to fashion (and everything in between!). The best part? You could win it all—just CLICK HERE to enter!