3 HOURS AGO Kiss-proof lip stains for every price range 😘😘�http://t.co/S0sG9Wc2sF2pic.twitter.com/IkwlW5SFlfFlf

4 HOURS AGO Have your white sneakers lost their *sparkle*? Check out these tips to keep them clean: http://t.co/t0cRarlAiN pic.twitter.com/RMA1f7SxmL

6 HOURS AGO 9 stages of introducing a guy to your overprotective brother: http://t.co/40AnWfA3aB pic.twitter.com/NAgwdo5ZrR

COMMENTS

Get a killer core while ya study

You’ve heard all about how sitting for hours and hours each day is slowly killing you, right? And all that sitting, well, it doesn’t exactly transform your...

My Pre-Al teacher has an exercise ball chair! She let's us sit on it sometimes Smile lol

by YouCanCallMeCat on 12/4/2012 6:14:13 AM

The MOD girls are sooo overbooked. Got style questions? Got style advice? Check out my club, Style Spy. It's all about fashion, makeup, hair, and style (duhh). I promise you'll love it! <3

by ACaseOfMistakenIdentity on 12/4/2012 12:07:38 AM

MOD
So I'm a cheerleader for my schools basketball team. Us cheerleaders have challenged them to a basketball game and I want to do well in it. *How can I get in shape and practice for this game?* Please Please Please help!!

Hey girl,

Maybe you could ask someone who is on the basketball team to practice with you since they know the sport! You could also go to your gym and practice shooting some hoops. I'm sure you'll be fine since it's just for fun, though!

Meghan D.

by alison99 on 12/3/2012 8:21:42 PM

I want abs like her, when it comes to being good at sports our PE teacher said its all in the core. If you have a good core you will be better at sports.

Those blue balls are really big, I played with balls like that when I was younger they just werent that big. I would love to start using one for exercise. Do they come in smaller sizes?

by fashionqn on 12/3/2012 7:09:42 PM

COOL!!! I will try this! Plus my fam already owns one of these balls!!!

by blazestarlight98 on 12/3/2012 5:45:44 PM

Tried the workout aand now i hzve a 6-pack in just 8 weeks of doing it. Good bye wooden chair!

by welshcorgi on 12/3/2012 4:58:32 PM

I heard of this before. The thing is for me I would find myself bouncing on top of the ball than actually sitting and studying. XD

by Chloe<3 on 12/3/2012 4:35:24 PM

A lack of vitamin C can get you down in the dumps. Try combating the blues with a sunny glass of OJ! Juicy mangos and delicious kiwis are also packed with vitamin C.

Fall is almost here! Cute clothes, pumpkins and cider, OH MY! What makes you most excited for the fun change of seasons?

I need eight glasses of water a day to be healthy.

SPOTTED: Teenage revolutionary Vivian Apple!

3,000 “Believers” are missing or dead, and Vivian Apple may be the only one who can save them.  Because for her, the Apocalypse was just the beginning. CLICK HERE for more.