1 HOURS AGO Oh snap ladies—looks like @tylergposey is siiiingle: http://t.co/t3zOkLpNYY

2 HOURS AGO The best ways to wear your beanie: http://t.co/yWZ9BxGmLW

4 HOURS AGO Rockin' workout clothes you can sport outside of the gym: http://t.co/sDhSkbCVCU

COMMENTS

Get a killer core while ya study

You’ve heard all about how sitting for hours and hours each day is slowly killing you, right? And all that sitting, well, it doesn’t exactly transform your...

thats birlliant plus i love excersise balls they are so much fun

by mauramullz on 5/10/2013 3:48:58 PM

I am a football player, i play baseball/softball, and i play basketball. I am 5'3" and i weigh 200 pounds. I eat really healthy, no preservatives or anything. My doctor says i need to lose weight do you have any tips?

by Gizmo001155 on 5/9/2013 10:26:31 PM

lol how much do they cost usally

by sym10 on 3/13/2013 12:34:18 PM

Fantastic idea! I will definitely do this.

by taylor22742 on 2/21/2013 6:25:58 PM

Mod mod Mod Mod
Hey I am almost thirteen and I am like 4'8" or 4'9" and I weigh like 73 pounds lately I have been gaining weight like really quickly. Is something wrong with my metabolism or something. Am I too skinny, and how can I gain weight without gaining too much. I also have a question, I am always hungry how come? Thanks.

hey! you're growing so it's natural to get more hungry. here's some tips: http://www.girlslife.com/tag/healthy-ways-to-gain-weight.aspx

Helen S.

by archeology on 1/26/2013 4:55:56 PM

my favorite cosplayer said the same thing! defiantly trying it now!

by saraha.2014 on 1/12/2013 10:00:43 PM

Hey, I feel like I'm overweight because I most definitely look like it in the stomach area! I weigh about 108 lbs and I'm 5 ft 1 in tall. I'm a cheerleader and dancer, just overall very active. I just feel like I have extra belly fat...any advice??

hey girl! try to look into your BMI to see if you're in a healthy weight range. From there, talk to your doctor about improving your lifestyle choices. But honestly, at 108 pounds and being 5'1", I don't think you're even close to being overweight. Work on eating healthfully and exercising, and you'll be all set!

Katie L.

by unicornn_27 on 1/2/2013 2:42:15 PM

This is so cool!! I'll definatly try this.

by Jessica Marlo Gallegos on 12/29/2012 11:04:43 PM

MOD!
I'm 13 and I weigh about 80 pounds. I'm really skinny. People always say omg your so skinny! and I know most people want to hear that but I hate when people say that to me..Like you dont go up to a bigger person and say omg your so fat..anyways, is 80 pounds alright? I want to gain a little weight because Its hard to find clothing to fit me. HELP?

hey girl! well, you didn't give me your height. Here's a BMI chart which will show you that unless you're under 4'8", you're probably underweight.

To gain weight, try eating more lean protein. That means more chicken and fish, beans, legumes, etc. xoxo

Katie L.

by JamieBieber on 12/24/2012 1:42:15 PM

I have a problem. I'm 13 years old and I am 127 pounds. I weigh more than all my friends. I feel bad. Can you please help

by chew101 on 12/23/2012 9:29:35 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD.
Hi, im 12 and a half and i feel overweight. i try working out which makes me gain pounds not lose pounds i try 2 eat healthy which hasnt done any good and i feel really fat around my friends. im skinny but not as skinny as i want 2 b. im a dancer a major dancer and even want 2 dance my whole life and i feel like i cant because of my weight. im about 106 on a good day and on days that i have my period or right after usually 108. btw im 5'2. i just feel really fat also because i have pretty large ribs also which idk y everyone tells me i have dancers upper body but idk. is there any way to lose about 10 pounds my goal is 2 be under 100 lbs by the end of january. i really need your help also to lose all the belly fat which isnt alot but there is still some! please help! thanks

Hey girlie, 98 pounds might not be a healthy weight for your height and body type. Working out probably makes you gain weight because you're building muscle, which weighs more than fat. Don't compare yourself to other girls because you'll always end up feeling badly about yourself. Just keep dancing and exercising and eating well. You'll have a healthy body that you can feel good about.

Lauren T.

by slgoethel on 12/23/2012 5:12:24 PM

Mod
Thanks Lauren R.

by redvelvetluv on 12/22/2012 11:44:16 AM

Is 110 overweight for a 15 year old who's 5'4?

Hey girl, no, not at all!

lauren r.

by redvelvetluv on 12/22/2012 10:35:07 AM

Hi, I am having trouble. I know that it is good to eat veggies and all but.. I don't really like them. How can I trick myself into eating veggies. Or tricking myself into liking veggies.
Another problem is, our school has given us less portions of our meals. Then after lunch I end up getting hungry. (we have recess). How can I convince them that we need more portions.. because I want to set things straight before I enter middle school.

Hey girl,

If you don't like the veggies you've tried, try ones you haven't eaten before, like asparagus or spinach. There are a lot of different vegetables, so once you find the ones you like, it will be easy to eat them. If your school lunch isn't filling you up, try packing an extra fruit or veggie to supplement the school food so you'll have energy (and veggies) for the rest of the day!

Meghan D.

by LilArtist on 12/17/2012 8:37:53 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD.
I know that you get this a lot but I want to get abs. I have about 5 months and I think basketball is a form of a cardio I do every Monday and Thursday. And that's about it. What should I do? And is there any article for early morning workouts. I wake up around 5 and leave 7.

Hey girl,

If you are doing basketball, that's a great way to stay in shape! The great thing about workouts is that you can do them whenever fits your schedule, and if that's in the early morning for you, that's fine! Check out these posts for some ab ideas to get you started Smile http://www.girlslife.com/post/2012/07/03/Totally-Ab-sessed-Your-favorite-six-pack-workouts.aspx http://www.girlslife.com/post/2011/06/10/Get-rock-solid-abs-by-July-4th.aspx http://www.girlslife.com/post/2010/12/22/Beyonces-trainer-shares-an-ab-workout.aspx

Meghan D.

by akaprincess on 12/15/2012 12:48:38 AM

MOD MOD MOD!
Okay So I'm trying to have a flat, hard stomach in a month or two. I workout 2-3 times every week for an hour (gym class) and when I get home I do 40-60 sit ups every day/ every other day. How long do you think it will take for me to actually have abs?

hey girl! getting a healthy dream bod also depends A LOT on what you eat. so make sure youre stocking up on lean protein (chicken, eggs), veggies, fruit, and whole grains! make sure you also get a balance of cardio and strength training. lots of cardio and little strength= flat, but not hard. so youve gotta do more than just sit ups...abs are hard work but worth it if you remain committed and 100% healthy! its impossible for me to guess a time frame, as i dont know your current eating habits or your weight or body type. but if you stay dedicated, itll happen soon enough!

xoxo

Katie L.

by Symphoni789 on 12/12/2012 4:05:33 PM

MOD MOD MOD! So I want a 6 pack and what would be some good work outs for my abs? I dont need to lose weight the truth is i need to gain weight. How do i gain the weight (like only 5 lbs) but still get the abs! Please dont say just work out more i already work out 5 days a week. please help Smile

Hey girl, getting abs and toned muscle is all about eating the correct diet. You need lots of protein for your body to build the muscle back, and lots of veggies and fruits. Stay away from sugary, fatty snacks. Those don't help one bit!

lauren r.

by May9 on 12/9/2012 1:14:43 AM

MODMODMODMODMOD
For 2013, I want to be more healthy. I know it's kind of broad but well that is as specific as I can make it. I play two sports already and I am a healthy weight, it's just that I find myself always eating a lot of food and sometimes when I want to workout I am just to lazy to actually do it.
What are some ways to become more healthy and be motivated enough to actually do it? Also what are some fun workouts? I live somewhere where there is a lot of snow if that helps... Thanks!!!

Helen S.

by riadaisy on 12/8/2012 1:57:12 PM

THANKYOU SO SO MUCH GL! Now my mom won't ever have to complain about my posture of me slouching all the time anymore! Laughing This is going on my christmas shopping list! Laughing Even though I don't celebrate christmas, we're still going to shop till we drop! xD

by Susmita24 on 12/7/2012 12:19:46 PM

LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS IDEA! (my old desk chair's gettin' ratty anyways)

by pussycat103 on 12/6/2012 5:08:46 PM

My Pre-Al teacher has an exercise ball chair! She let's us sit on it sometimes Smile lol

by YouCanCallMeCat on 12/4/2012 6:14:13 AM

The MOD girls are sooo overbooked. Got style questions? Got style advice? Check out my club, Style Spy. It's all about fashion, makeup, hair, and style (duhh). I promise you'll love it! <3

by ACaseOfMistakenIdentity on 12/4/2012 12:07:38 AM

MOD
So I'm a cheerleader for my schools basketball team. Us cheerleaders have challenged them to a basketball game and I want to do well in it. *How can I get in shape and practice for this game?* Please Please Please help!!

Hey girl,

Maybe you could ask someone who is on the basketball team to practice with you since they know the sport! You could also go to your gym and practice shooting some hoops. I'm sure you'll be fine since it's just for fun, though!

Meghan D.

by alison99 on 12/3/2012 8:21:42 PM

I want abs like her, when it comes to being good at sports our PE teacher said its all in the core. If you have a good core you will be better at sports.

Those blue balls are really big, I played with balls like that when I was younger they just werent that big. I would love to start using one for exercise. Do they come in smaller sizes?

by fashionqn on 12/3/2012 7:09:42 PM

COOL!!! I will try this! Plus my fam already owns one of these balls!!!

by blazestarlight98 on 12/3/2012 5:45:44 PM

Tried the workout aand now i hzve a 6-pack in just 8 weeks of doing it. Good bye wooden chair!

by welshcorgi on 12/3/2012 4:58:32 PM

I heard of this before. The thing is for me I would find myself bouncing on top of the ball than actually sitting and studying. XD

by Chloe<3 on 12/3/2012 4:35:24 PM