Bridget M.

is modding

7 HOURS AGO #Quiz—which classic Christmas flick are you? http://t.co/i0LF5xdOKg

10 HOURS AGO .@CodySimpson has some major exciting news: http://t.co/BsrYGeIaoe

11 HOURS AGO This throwback Christmas pic of @FifthHarmony is die for #SOCUTE: http://t.co/9GKHuKVpHl #5H #harmonizers

COMMENTS

Monday got ya feelin' Scrooged? Cheer up!

You caught us. Usually at this time of year, we’re skipping around wearing Santa hats and jingling sleigh bells and singing carols. But sometimes, Mondays...

I don't know if this is ridiculous but a guy who's kind of weird likes me apparently and I may have accidentally led him on by dancing with him twice at our school dance-oops! So I had to spend all day today avoiding him and being asked questions about him all day and being worried about having to talk to him. Oh and also my teachers are being awesome (note: sarcasm) and giving me a million assignments, yay! I'm actually so stressed right now so if anyone has any advice for me at all please leave a comment on my profile? Thank you!

by Honeycakes on 12/3/2012 11:01:59 PM

Who's with me?

by hpseals1 on 12/3/2012 10:23:54 PM

how I'm not popular

by hpseals1 on 12/3/2012 10:23:33 PM

The ridiculous thing I am pouting about today is the fact that my sandwich for dinner didn't really taste vey good so I had to throw it out when I wasn't finished because I was running out of time to eat it anyway.

by otter77 on 12/3/2012 9:30:09 PM

how my best friends is being friends with my enemy

by TSfan#1 on 12/3/2012 4:51:25 PM

MOD MOD MOD (:
There's this boy in my gym class. I think that I may like him...but I'm not sure what to do about it. We just met in September, but I think he's really nice and sweet! He invited me to his Halloween party (I couldn't go :/) so I at least know he likes me as a friend. I kind of want to make a move, but I'm not sure what to do! I'm horrible at flirting Tong any tips? Thank you!<3

Hey girl,

Check out our ice breakers page for TONS of flirting tips Smile And remember to be yourself! http://www.girlslife.com/category/ice-breakers.aspx

Meghan D.

by smiley.<3 on 12/3/2012 3:57:54 PM

Omg on top of it being Monday I've had a terrible stomach ache ALL DAY that has been making the day extra long and unbearable!! I've got quite a bit more work to do before calling it quits tonight...but these pics are just hilarious so thanks GL Laughing I love the Panda!

by maggie183 on 12/3/2012 2:53:25 PM