1 HOURS AGO Halloween is quickly approaching! Tweet us pics of your costumes in progress 🎃👻

2 HOURS AGO Bored with your ho-hum H20? Amp it up with these fresh fruit infusions for a taste of summer:

3 HOURS AGO Is kale *actually* good for you?

Proof: Taylor and Harry are (maybe!) together

If you’ve been wondering how Taylor Swift has been getting over her breakup with Conor Kennedy, look no further. It’s been speculated for weeks that our favorite country...

If you're one of those directioners who don't like the boys dating (personally I'm not). I wouldn't be too worried because it seems all of Taylor Swifts relationships are short lived, then she writes a song about it.

by lu2rock99 on 12/11/2012 4:05:55 PM

Honestly, Taylor is great (not much of a one direction fan) but shes seeming really desperate right now. Ughhh I really want her to give it a break.

by swimgirl10 on 12/10/2012 7:23:37 PM

I am fashionqp

by kellian on 12/9/2012 7:59:22 PM

I consider myself a Directioner. I'm also a little bit of a Swiftie but I have to admit I don't like them as a couple. First off Taylor's had a lot of boyfriends. She should take a break. And Harry's flirty and I kinda think he'll break her heart. And he's 18 and she's almost 23! Not a good combo. It's like her and Connor who was also 18.

She should take a boy break. Just saying

by libby22 on 12/9/2012 11:35:09 AM

So many of us are concerned for Harry, well the guy is a player, all guys are players. We should worry about TS and how she will feel after getting used by him. Not really..... Taylor dont hurt him. Please dont hurt him, he is a hottie.

by fashionqn on 12/8/2012 11:57:38 PM

Not jealous, just extremely pissed that Modest! would do something like this.

I'm pretty sure they're friends. They'd be good friends. Ed and Taylor get along really well, so I think her and Harry would be great friends.

Dating? No. She may like him, but he's with Louis.

by LilyHannah Love on 12/8/2012 2:26:30 AM

when they break up their is going to be a new hit Taylor swift song.

by Natalie B. on 12/7/2012 4:45:23 PM

I really hope they are dating they are SO CUTE together!!

by kipperdee on 12/4/2012 5:24:14 PM

To be honest,I don't think there dating. I think they just went as friends. Besides,he has already said that she isn't his type ^.^

by iluvmusic♥ on 12/4/2012 10:25:07 AM

uh-oh i have a really bad feeling about this, wht if she breaks hary's heart?! what if she goes out with the other guys?!! no tay please!

by musiclover31rr on 12/4/2012 7:15:11 AM

You're going to the movies Friday night with a group of friends. What movie do you see?

CLICK HERE to check out the new special-edition issue from R5's Rydel Lynch and enter for a chance to meet her!

Show off your sporty style...and you could appear in NFL's next teen fashion campaign!

CLICK HERE to enter (plus snag inspo,

details and official rules).