2 HOURS AGO Bust out a brand new you! How, you may ask? We have all the answers right here!: http://t.co/hC70M42weR

3 HOURS AGO Who run the world? Girls (& tampons)!: http://t.co/sF2jsA3yCU

3 HOURS AGO RT @Amber_Montana: Thanks for including me in your magazine this month @girlslifemag! pic.twitter.com/i536Du2w8k

COMMENTS

Proof: Taylor and Harry are (maybe!) together

If you’ve been wondering how Taylor Swift has been getting over her breakup with Conor Kennedy, look no further. It’s been speculated for weeks that our favorite country...

They've gotta be dating! She was playing with Baby Lux(1D's stylist's baby) while they were at the zoo, and you don't touch that baby if you aren't part of the 1D family! I'm not very happy about this relationship though:/ I feel like whenever it end, it will be rocky...

by alexia_directioner<3 on 12/3/2012 11:35:42 PM

U mad bro ? You guys commenting seem really jealous.
Not a fan of one direction , love Taylor swift . Taylor needs to higher her standards BIG TIME .

by Girlygirl22werock on 12/3/2012 11:13:04 PM

That is exactly what she is going to do, break his heart and write a song about it. Just dont turn into another Miley, she has gone wild!

by fashionqn on 12/3/2012 11:06:05 PM

taylor can do better... she should go out with zac efron Smile they would be so cute together!! Smile

by fearless;) on 12/3/2012 10:36:12 PM

I am completely over Taylor. She went out with a guy still in high school and bought a million dollar house to be close to his grandma, she's changed her sound, and now she's going after 1D. (Keep in mind that in "Picture to Burn" she said 'I'm just sitting here, planning my revenge, there's nothing stopping me, I'm going out with all of your best friends'. What if she goes out with every member of their group? I have one thing to say to that, "Oh God...") Don't get me wrong, I still like her, but not what she has been choosing to do.

by BrynnaRox on 12/3/2012 9:41:21 PM

I love them both! I love one direction a lot. and I also love taylor. But if they break up, I don't want to hear an entire album about it. I love them both, but definitely not together.

by cheering4LSU on 12/3/2012 9:03:49 PM

NO! NO NO NO! I REFUSE TO BELIEVE THIS UNTIL BOTH OF THEM CONFIRM THIS! NO NO NO! ASDFGHJKL;'!!!!!!

by happyone123 on 12/3/2012 9:02:06 PM

RUN HARRY RUN!!!! as much as i love tay tay she is NOT breacking his heart then making a song about it!

by serenitybaum on 12/3/2012 8:50:13 PM

NO!!!! i hate to be mean, but Taylor just seems desperate. leave 1D alone!

by myfatsquirrel on 12/3/2012 7:30:45 PM

Who says they have to be dating to be flirting, she gets all the cuties, I say go for it.

Maybe she saw Harry's naked pictures that are on the internet and now she thinks he's hot. Either way she goes through guys and men like crazy. We would do it to if we could, so I am not going to be a hypocrite.

by fashionqn on 12/3/2012 6:55:13 PM