Bridget M.

is modding

2 HOURS AGO .@CodySimpson has some major exciting news: http://t.co/BsrYGeIaoe

3 HOURS AGO This throwback Christmas pic of @FifthHarmony is die for #SOCUTE: http://t.co/9GKHuKVpHl #5H #harmonizers

4 HOURS AGO Potato pancakes > everything: http://t.co/ESlr2xcUjm

COMMENTS

Proof: Taylor and Harry are (maybe!) together

If you’ve been wondering how Taylor Swift has been getting over her breakup with Conor Kennedy, look no further. It’s been speculated for weeks that our favorite country...

I mean lits be serious: It doesn't really matter... Tays boyfriends never last long

by yoli on 12/3/2012 6:51:29 PM

I mean lets be serious: it dosen't really matter... Tays' boyfriends never last long

by yoli on 12/3/2012 6:49:28 PM

I think they are only friends right now. I don't think they make a good couple. Taylor is way to sweet!!! Harry may be a good guy but I know he will break her heart and I love Taylor so I would hate seeing anything bad happening to her!!

by BabyDahl13 on 12/3/2012 6:40:11 PM

Haha my lil sis is obsessed with him. I told her, I'm like, "Hey, sis! Looks like ur boyfriend is cheating on you!" Tong she started screaming, shes like, "Taylor Swifts gonna get it!" haha she's only eight

by WashingtonGirlie13 on 12/3/2012 6:21:46 PM

I wonder who's next on her checklist

by IzzyBelly on 12/3/2012 6:13:48 PM

Seriously, GL? Just because they were seen together doesn't mean that they're dating!! Harry's mom put on Twitter a week or so ago, "While Taylor Swift is a lovely woman, I can assure you that she is not dating my son." WHY would his mom lie about something like that? You can't always trust rumors, especially if they're about a celebrity! I'm pretty sure they're just friends.... I love them both, but they shouldn't be together. And if Anne says they're not, then they are MOST likely not!! Tong

by taylorswiftfan1233 on 12/3/2012 5:26:29 PM

well actully they are dating i know litterally everything about tay-tay and 1d

by TSfan#1 on 12/3/2012 4:54:41 PM

eww not a good couple

by khawkins on 12/3/2012 4:46:12 PM

dating definitely

by ashabimc on 12/3/2012 4:37:39 PM

HOLY MOTHER OF SPIDERS! :O Seriously? I'm getting tired of swift, if she dumps him, then it'll go viral so it's best for them to not be together, I'm not a swiftie or a directioner I'm just a Susmita! ;D Everything happens for a reason, so whatever happens, as long as I'm not involved I'm tip top JOLLY! xD I sounded like my british cousin! xD Haha! He makes fun of our ghetto swga "accent" while I make fun of this fresh proper english "accent" whenever we skype them and he starts talking to me, I start to crack up real bad! xD And he's like ladies love me in a funny way, and I'm like no, they'll make fun of you unless they got a funny accent like you! And he'll be like shutup you lil toothpick or palm tree or skinny lil girl! I usually end up still laughing and trying not to pee on me self! xD

by Susmita24 on 12/3/2012 4:11:46 PM