9 HOURS AGO Amp up your August with these end-of-summer get ups: http://t.co/xIdUjUm2vp pic.twitter.com/vmL1J6Kpxx

10 HOURS AGO This makeup company helps you look fab AND make the world even better #doublethefun: http://t.co/RqIY28LOHO pic.twitter.com/5CLAT9yoPw

11 HOURS AGO #QUIZ: Do you make friends fast?: http://t.co/xMlNdFDVY7 pic.twitter.com/daKzXTvX2D

COMMENTS

Proof: Taylor and Harry are (maybe!) together

If you’ve been wondering how Taylor Swift has been getting over her breakup with Conor Kennedy, look no further. It’s been speculated for weeks that our favorite country...

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

by zeus11 on 12/3/2012 4:07:23 PM

I'm not the biggest fan of Harry Styles, and also, taylor swift is one of of my fav stars. I hope they're not!!! They are probably just friends, cause there really was no proof. Friends flirt with eachother all of the time- that doesn't mean that there's something going on!!!

by MountainLover456 on 12/3/2012 3:50:13 PM

MR.X CANT HURT 1D!! NOOOO

by prettypinkelephants on 12/3/2012 3:46:29 PM

i would like it if thay where dateing i think the make a graet pare together

by shroomgirl on 12/3/2012 3:37:43 PM

I thought it was definite they were together as of like a little while now! I love Taylor but (shocker) am not a huge Harry Styles fan. He seems a little full of himself and cocky to me....I think Taylor still has yet to meet Mr. Right

by maggie183 on 12/3/2012 2:58:22 PM

Taylor confirmed in an interview that her and Harry are JUST friends. Also Harry made a tweet saying "What ? two friends cant hang out together? "

by animalsaver10 on 12/3/2012 2:49:11 PM

i think she wants to make connor k jealous

by roca on 12/3/2012 2:44:17 PM

NO! They are JUST friends, they have confirmed that numerous times! Smile

by 89beautygirl on 12/3/2012 2:06:51 PM

I thought Harry was dating a Burberry model and they moved in with each other, or am I thinking of someone else? 0-0 let me know someone..

by Chloe<3 on 12/3/2012 1:37:47 PM

Hey girlies! It may be summer but we're already pretty pumped for Halloween. How are you gonna celebrate this year?

Calling all fashionistas! Could *you* be NFL's next Star Stylist?

Hey, fashionable football fans! We want *you* to show off your sporty styling skills in NFL's Star Stylist challenge. 32 finalists (one for each team!) will compete for their chance to be featured in GL and win tix to the game of their choice.

CLICK HERE to enter!