9 HOURS AGO Are you starting school tomorrow? Here's how to catch your crush's attention on day ONE!: http://t.co/ofBwTb4oVC pic.twitter.com/Wh8MQ6zcjB

11 HOURS AGO Falling in love is tough, especially when it's with your BFF...: http://t.co/8Y2agARy2S pic.twitter.com/WMunvAkTVq

12 HOURS AGO This trick will make babysitting WAY easier!: http://t.co/gk6VwMEJXc pic.twitter.com/tTYCbWmI1T

COMMENTS

Proof: Taylor and Harry are (maybe!) together

If you’ve been wondering how Taylor Swift has been getting over her breakup with Conor Kennedy, look no further. It’s been speculated for weeks that our favorite country...

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

by zeus11 on 12/3/2012 4:07:23 PM

I'm not the biggest fan of Harry Styles, and also, taylor swift is one of of my fav stars. I hope they're not!!! They are probably just friends, cause there really was no proof. Friends flirt with eachother all of the time- that doesn't mean that there's something going on!!!

by MountainLover456 on 12/3/2012 3:50:13 PM

MR.X CANT HURT 1D!! NOOOO

by prettypinkelephants on 12/3/2012 3:46:29 PM

i would like it if thay where dateing i think the make a graet pare together

by shroomgirl on 12/3/2012 3:37:43 PM

I thought it was definite they were together as of like a little while now! I love Taylor but (shocker) am not a huge Harry Styles fan. He seems a little full of himself and cocky to me....I think Taylor still has yet to meet Mr. Right

by maggie183 on 12/3/2012 2:58:22 PM

Taylor confirmed in an interview that her and Harry are JUST friends. Also Harry made a tweet saying "What ? two friends cant hang out together? "

by animalsaver10 on 12/3/2012 2:49:11 PM

i think she wants to make connor k jealous

by roca on 12/3/2012 2:44:17 PM

NO! They are JUST friends, they have confirmed that numerous times! Smile

by 89beautygirl on 12/3/2012 2:06:51 PM

I thought Harry was dating a Burberry model and they moved in with each other, or am I thinking of someone else? 0-0 let me know someone..

by Chloe<3 on 12/3/2012 1:37:47 PM

You’re stranded after practice waiting for your ride (which is considerably late!). Luckily you have ____ to keep you busy.

CLICK HERE to check out the new special-edition issue from R5's Rydel Lynch and enter for a chance to meet her!

*Win* a trip to meet R5's Rydel Lynch!