10 HOURS AGO zzz zzz zzz *wake up to drink a glass of water because thirsty always happens at 2am* zzz zzz

12 HOURS AGO Because taking notes is infinitely more chic when your polish matches your pen: http://t.co/BePRfRcK6M #manimonday

12 HOURS AGO We feel *exactly* the same way! RT @PeytonatorWorld: @girlslifemag @PeytonList OMGOMGOMGOMG

COMMENTS

Proof: Taylor and Harry are (maybe!) together

If you’ve been wondering how Taylor Swift has been getting over her breakup with Conor Kennedy, look no further. It’s been speculated for weeks that our favorite country...

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

by zeus11 on 12/3/2012 4:07:23 PM

I'm not the biggest fan of Harry Styles, and also, taylor swift is one of of my fav stars. I hope they're not!!! They are probably just friends, cause there really was no proof. Friends flirt with eachother all of the time- that doesn't mean that there's something going on!!!

by MountainLover456 on 12/3/2012 3:50:13 PM

MR.X CANT HURT 1D!! NOOOO

by prettypinkelephants on 12/3/2012 3:46:29 PM

i would like it if thay where dateing i think the make a graet pare together

by shroomgirl on 12/3/2012 3:37:43 PM

I thought it was definite they were together as of like a little while now! I love Taylor but (shocker) am not a huge Harry Styles fan. He seems a little full of himself and cocky to me....I think Taylor still has yet to meet Mr. Right

by maggie183 on 12/3/2012 2:58:22 PM

Taylor confirmed in an interview that her and Harry are JUST friends. Also Harry made a tweet saying "What ? two friends cant hang out together? "

by animalsaver10 on 12/3/2012 2:49:11 PM

i think she wants to make connor k jealous

by roca on 12/3/2012 2:44:17 PM

NO! They are JUST friends, they have confirmed that numerous times! Smile

by 89beautygirl on 12/3/2012 2:06:51 PM

I thought Harry was dating a Burberry model and they moved in with each other, or am I thinking of someone else? 0-0 let me know someone..

by Chloe<3 on 12/3/2012 1:37:47 PM