AN HOUR AGO 5 adorbs gladiator sandals to gear up in: http://t.co/3JCSg00FV9

3 HOURS AGO LOL your way to flat abs with cute 'n' punny workout tanks: http://t.co/gbVy2dpG7Q

3 HOURS AGO Go #BTS with serious style—grab 5 fab @theduckbrand DIYs right here: http://t.co/pgIbeXHHf3 #ducktape

COMMENTS

Proof: Taylor and Harry are (maybe!) together

If you’ve been wondering how Taylor Swift has been getting over her breakup with Conor Kennedy, look no further. It’s been speculated for weeks that our favorite country...

i think they r dating and im NOT happy abt it. this is not gonna last longer than a month because shes not gonna hav anything to write abt in her songs. so there. haha >Laughing

by iluvzebras on 12/23/2012 7:44:19 PM

I'd be surprised to see how long this one lasts! And I read in the newspaper about Taylor hitting off with Jim Davis... And for your information LOLgrace, Harry doesn't sing like a wounded animal. He just has somewhat of a girly voice and has to use it in a certain way in certain songs. For example: In 'They Don't Know About Us', Harry had to use a light, sweet voice cause it was a love song.

by wesdelwarrior on 12/23/2012 10:32:27 AM

I heard they broke up after Harry was caught kissing another girl. But, I'm not sure that's right. But Tay needs a break. Who needs a bf. It's fun to be single!! Smile

by LivieLoo on 12/21/2012 8:28:15 PM

Taylor, you can do SOOOOO much better than Harry. He sings like a wounded animal, no offense. Take a brake from dating!

by LOLgrace on 12/19/2012 3:17:49 PM

No i do not think their going out. Maybe Taylor is just trying to get Harry but also at the same time making Conner K jealous. But Harry knows better and he is NOT going to fall in Taylor's trap!

by i <3 1d on 12/19/2012 10:54:13 AM

I like Harry and Taylor...just not together. Their relationship(if it's real) will last 2-3 months then they will break up and Taylor will write a song about him to make him sound like a jerk. Really, can't she be a little more mature than that?

by Dani_loves_1D on 12/15/2012 4:48:29 PM

I love Taylor and I adore Harry but this little "thing" that they have going on isn't going to last another month. Meghan D.

by happydays!:-) on 12/14/2012 9:48:56 PM

Taylor has had waaaaaay too many boyfriends. She always rushes into things and her relationships all die out really fast. All of her songs (mostly) are about her heart being ripped apart and how her life sucks because she broke up with another guy. I'm a directioner and a swifty, but I doubt this one will last. I dare it to last.

by taylornation13 on 12/14/2012 7:20:02 PM

they are just friends!!!!! well they better be! Harry is MINE!!!!!! LOL! JK JK JK!!!

by ceceandrocky20 on 12/14/2012 3:04:52 PM

Don't you guys think that this would be a very unlikely couple. I guess it just...happened! I'm not a directioner, but i guess if Swift is happy, she can go for it. It will most likely be a short term thing....

by Abby B on 12/13/2012 7:31:07 PM

If you're one of those directioners who don't like the boys dating (personally I'm not). I wouldn't be too worried because it seems all of Taylor Swifts relationships are short lived, then she writes a song about it.

by lu2rock99 on 12/11/2012 4:05:55 PM

Honestly, Taylor is great (not much of a one direction fan) but shes seeming really desperate right now. Ughhh I really want her to give it a break.

by swimgirl10 on 12/10/2012 7:23:37 PM

I am fashionqp
._.

by kellian on 12/9/2012 7:59:22 PM

I consider myself a Directioner. I'm also a little bit of a Swiftie but I have to admit I don't like them as a couple. First off Taylor's had a lot of boyfriends. She should take a break. And Harry's flirty and I kinda think he'll break her heart. And he's 18 and she's almost 23! Not a good combo. It's like her and Connor who was also 18.

She should take a boy break. Just saying

by libby22 on 12/9/2012 11:35:09 AM

So many of us are concerned for Harry, well the guy is a player, all guys are players. We should worry about TS and how she will feel after getting used by him. Not really..... Taylor dont hurt him. Please dont hurt him, he is a hottie.

by fashionqn on 12/8/2012 11:57:38 PM

Not jealous, just extremely pissed that Modest! would do something like this.

I'm pretty sure they're friends. They'd be good friends. Ed and Taylor get along really well, so I think her and Harry would be great friends.

Dating? No. She may like him, but he's with Louis.

by LilyHannah Love on 12/8/2012 2:26:30 AM

when they break up their is going to be a new hit Taylor swift song.

by Natalie B. on 12/7/2012 4:45:23 PM

I really hope they are dating they are SO CUTE together!!

by kipperdee on 12/4/2012 5:24:14 PM

To be honest,I don't think there dating. I think they just went as friends. Besides,he has already said that she isn't his type ^.^

by iluvmusic♥ on 12/4/2012 10:25:07 AM

uh-oh i have a really bad feeling about this, wht if she breaks hary's heart?! what if she goes out with the other guys?!! no tay please!

by musiclover31rr on 12/4/2012 7:15:11 AM

They've gotta be dating! She was playing with Baby Lux(1D's stylist's baby) while they were at the zoo, and you don't touch that baby if you aren't part of the 1D family! I'm not very happy about this relationship though:/ I feel like whenever it end, it will be rocky...

by alexia_directioner<3 on 12/3/2012 11:35:42 PM

U mad bro ? You guys commenting seem really jealous.
Not a fan of one direction , love Taylor swift . Taylor needs to higher her standards BIG TIME .

by Girlygirl22werock on 12/3/2012 11:13:04 PM

That is exactly what she is going to do, break his heart and write a song about it. Just dont turn into another Miley, she has gone wild!

by fashionqn on 12/3/2012 11:06:05 PM

taylor can do better... she should go out with zac efron Smile they would be so cute together!! Smile

by fearless;) on 12/3/2012 10:36:12 PM

I am completely over Taylor. She went out with a guy still in high school and bought a million dollar house to be close to his grandma, she's changed her sound, and now she's going after 1D. (Keep in mind that in "Picture to Burn" she said 'I'm just sitting here, planning my revenge, there's nothing stopping me, I'm going out with all of your best friends'. What if she goes out with every member of their group? I have one thing to say to that, "Oh God...") Don't get me wrong, I still like her, but not what she has been choosing to do.

by BrynnaRox on 12/3/2012 9:41:21 PM

I love them both! I love one direction a lot. and I also love taylor. But if they break up, I don't want to hear an entire album about it. I love them both, but definitely not together.

by cheering4LSU on 12/3/2012 9:03:49 PM

NO! NO NO NO! I REFUSE TO BELIEVE THIS UNTIL BOTH OF THEM CONFIRM THIS! NO NO NO! ASDFGHJKL;'!!!!!!

by happyone123 on 12/3/2012 9:02:06 PM

RUN HARRY RUN!!!! as much as i love tay tay she is NOT breacking his heart then making a song about it!

by serenitybaum on 12/3/2012 8:50:13 PM

NO!!!! i hate to be mean, but Taylor just seems desperate. leave 1D alone!

by myfatsquirrel on 12/3/2012 7:30:45 PM

Who says they have to be dating to be flirting, she gets all the cuties, I say go for it.

Maybe she saw Harry's naked pictures that are on the internet and now she thinks he's hot. Either way she goes through guys and men like crazy. We would do it to if we could, so I am not going to be a hypocrite.

by fashionqn on 12/3/2012 6:55:13 PM

I mean lits be serious: It doesn't really matter... Tays boyfriends never last long

by yoli on 12/3/2012 6:51:29 PM

I mean lets be serious: it dosen't really matter... Tays' boyfriends never last long

by yoli on 12/3/2012 6:49:28 PM

I think they are only friends right now. I don't think they make a good couple. Taylor is way to sweet!!! Harry may be a good guy but I know he will break her heart and I love Taylor so I would hate seeing anything bad happening to her!!

by BabyDahl13 on 12/3/2012 6:40:11 PM

Haha my lil sis is obsessed with him. I told her, I'm like, "Hey, sis! Looks like ur boyfriend is cheating on you!" Tong she started screaming, shes like, "Taylor Swifts gonna get it!" haha she's only eight

by WashingtonGirlie13 on 12/3/2012 6:21:46 PM

I wonder who's next on her checklist

by IzzyBelly on 12/3/2012 6:13:48 PM

Seriously, GL? Just because they were seen together doesn't mean that they're dating!! Harry's mom put on Twitter a week or so ago, "While Taylor Swift is a lovely woman, I can assure you that she is not dating my son." WHY would his mom lie about something like that? You can't always trust rumors, especially if they're about a celebrity! I'm pretty sure they're just friends.... I love them both, but they shouldn't be together. And if Anne says they're not, then they are MOST likely not!! Tong

by taylorswiftfan1233 on 12/3/2012 5:26:29 PM

well actully they are dating i know litterally everything about tay-tay and 1d

by TSfan#1 on 12/3/2012 4:54:41 PM

eww not a good couple

by khawkins on 12/3/2012 4:46:12 PM

dating definitely

by ashabimc on 12/3/2012 4:37:39 PM

HOLY MOTHER OF SPIDERS! :O Seriously? I'm getting tired of swift, if she dumps him, then it'll go viral so it's best for them to not be together, I'm not a swiftie or a directioner I'm just a Susmita! ;D Everything happens for a reason, so whatever happens, as long as I'm not involved I'm tip top JOLLY! xD I sounded like my british cousin! xD Haha! He makes fun of our ghetto swga "accent" while I make fun of this fresh proper english "accent" whenever we skype them and he starts talking to me, I start to crack up real bad! xD And he's like ladies love me in a funny way, and I'm like no, they'll make fun of you unless they got a funny accent like you! And he'll be like shutup you lil toothpick or palm tree or skinny lil girl! I usually end up still laughing and trying not to pee on me self! xD

by Susmita24 on 12/3/2012 4:11:46 PM

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

by zeus11 on 12/3/2012 4:07:23 PM

I'm not the biggest fan of Harry Styles, and also, taylor swift is one of of my fav stars. I hope they're not!!! They are probably just friends, cause there really was no proof. Friends flirt with eachother all of the time- that doesn't mean that there's something going on!!!

by MountainLover456 on 12/3/2012 3:50:13 PM

MR.X CANT HURT 1D!! NOOOO

by prettypinkelephants on 12/3/2012 3:46:29 PM

i would like it if thay where dateing i think the make a graet pare together

by shroomgirl on 12/3/2012 3:37:43 PM

I thought it was definite they were together as of like a little while now! I love Taylor but (shocker) am not a huge Harry Styles fan. He seems a little full of himself and cocky to me....I think Taylor still has yet to meet Mr. Right

by maggie183 on 12/3/2012 2:58:22 PM

Taylor confirmed in an interview that her and Harry are JUST friends. Also Harry made a tweet saying "What ? two friends cant hang out together? "

by animalsaver10 on 12/3/2012 2:49:11 PM

i think she wants to make connor k jealous

by roca on 12/3/2012 2:44:17 PM

NO! They are JUST friends, they have confirmed that numerous times! Smile

by 89beautygirl on 12/3/2012 2:06:51 PM

I thought Harry was dating a Burberry model and they moved in with each other, or am I thinking of someone else? 0-0 let me know someone..

by Chloe<3 on 12/3/2012 1:37:47 PM