AN HOUR AGO 5 tips for booting bad grades: http://t.co/kMlNTRGFos

2 HOURS AGO Wondering if you should you get back with your ex? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/6gYmS9fe3s

2 HOURS AGO #BookClub: We're obsessed with the #RavenCycle series. Get a free excerpt here: http://t.co/l35y9bH62j

COMMENTS

Start small: 3 steps to stopping bullies in their tracks

David Phan was a well-liked 14-year-old. Friends called him sweet and kind. School officials say they hadn’t heard anything connecting him to bullying behavior for the last...

I don't know if i bully my annoying little bro. he is just so annoying and loves to start fights so as my dad says i "push his buttons" then he blames it all on me and cry's like a baby i mean hes 12 it's time to grow up,now i don't no what to do i try to be nice once in a while but know matter what he act like a little jerk and then when i am just as mean he blames it on me that i am not nice

by R.J.Girl<3 on 2/15/2013 10:36:21 PM

Hey girlie,

I can only imagine how tough things are for you. Because we wish you only the best, it’s extremely important that you speak to a trusted adult, such as a family member, doctor, guidance counselor, teacher, etc.

Also, for additional help, check out: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2008/08/04/HELP!2.aspx

, Your Blog Patrol Babes

Meghan D.

by Kiwwigirl101 on 2/11/2013 8:34:41 PM

I've always been the nerdy girl that everyone bullied and didn't like. My "friend" has everyone liking her. My other "friend" gets on my nerves often. The first "friend" insults me (she thinks jokingly) I have told her to stop in a firm voice and she doesn't. I wanna be their friends but I don't! I just want to start over. I wanna move to a random place out of the country and start over. Sometimes I even think about cutting myself. I need help. Should I stay with my friends? How can I let go if not? Is there anyway I can start over? I want to be loved! Help, please MOD !

hey! I think you should make a clean break from your friends and start over. Start by talking to people. Just say hi and maybe ask some questions about them, like how their weekend was and if they did anything fun. People love to talk about themselves want they get going, so i know you can do it Smile Please don't hurt yourself, you are a wonderful, talented, smart individual and I hope you know that too. Good luck girl!

Helen S.

by hannygl10 on 1/25/2013 10:38:11 PM

That shouldnt have happened someone had to know something and wouldnt someone have been able to stop him? I like what lu2rock99 said sucide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem.

by bethybooboo21 on 1/24/2013 5:53:24 PM

We watched this video in guidence and this one school decided to do a flash mob to promote anti bullying. I am being bullied by this girl who I have two classes with but I never talked to her. In choir she pinched me so hard that if I wasn't wearing a sweater, she could have almost pulled out a small chunk of my flesh. She did this when we were listening to a recording of our concert and I layed my head back in the chair to try and relax. She also yells at me for no reason at all. This shouldn't happen to anyone.

by ty18le81r6 on 12/26/2012 10:33:45 PM

So there's this new girl who just moved into my grade. For some reason she wants to try to compete against me in everything!....from grades to even what i wear! I don't know what to do. I just want all this to stop. HELP?

Hey Chica, because she is new she is probably just trying to fit in and is following your lead. Try being friendly to her to help relieve some of the pressure. Keep being yourself- excelling at school and wearing what you want. She will eventually find her niche and it will all be okay.

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by ShikhaDarnell on 12/20/2012 1:29:35 PM

Suicide is a permenant solution to a temporary problem.

by lu2rock99 on 12/11/2012 4:24:00 PM

MODMODMOD What color grade eight graduation dresses would look best on a blonde with blue eyes?!

Hey girl, well it really depends on your skin color as well. If your eyes are blue, I'm thinking green or purple!

lauren r.

by junior on 12/8/2012 4:38:19 AM

What color grade eight graduation dress would look best on a blonde with blue eyes!~

by junior on 12/8/2012 4:36:48 AM

i hate bullying. it's the dumbest way to express ur feelings.

by aki2000 on 12/4/2012 9:42:07 PM