Bridget M.

is modding

AN HOUR AGO Which @5SOS guy ditched the group? http://t.co/ha18y5CgrB

1 HOURS AGO Don't deck the hall, deck your nails with 5 fab Christmas manis: http://t.co/lRl4FxZNXW

2 HOURS AGO We chilled with @CodySimpson at @barbizonmodels' Passport to Discovery cruise, and THIS is what he said: http://t.co/rHxMCbdWJj

COMMENTS

Start small: 3 steps to stopping bullies in their tracks

David Phan was a well-liked 14-year-old. Friends called him sweet and kind. School officials say they hadn’t heard anything connecting him to bullying behavior for the last...

This is terrible... I hate bullying so much. A town close to mine students in the drama club wrote and student led their fall play all about bullying called Ricochet. I saw this yesterday at my high school because other schools heard about this and wanted to see it so they decided to go on tour. In this high school near my town has 200 students and 50 of them are in drama club. The show was so good for being by students. The students used real life events from their lifes an from the news. They also wrote fictional monologues as well. This show also gave you facts and statistics about bullying. After seeing this show my heart was so heavy and I felt like I could cry. I knew their is bullying in my high school but I didn't know how bad it was till I listened. Their is a website about the play if you like to learn more about it. It is http://nchsdramaclub.wix.com/ricochet. This show was powerful and it made me feel a lot better since I have been bullied also when I was in jr. high.

by Musiclover95 on 12/4/2012 6:27:15 PM

Wow. Poor kid. I wish I could have stopped him from killing him self......

by Prim on 12/4/2012 5:14:37 PM

Mod mod mod
My friend and have been friends since we were born our dads were friends since high school but we never went to the same school and live in diff towns. We havent been very close in a very long time i feel really bad that im not trying to get closer with her again. But her friends do drugs and stuff im not comfortable with. Anyway i follow her on tumblr and shes been posting very depressing things even pics of self harm i would usually unfollow the blog but i cant because shes my friend. Today proves how seperated we have become i just read a post on her tumblr about apolizing to some guy she obvi liked and she wrote that her divorced dad rapped her when she was 12. I do know that she hasnt seen her dad in years but i had no knowledge that her dad did that also that she never told me. I just dont know how to help her and i reslly dont want her to hurt herself who do i get her to open up to me.

Hey, Girl. That's some really serious stuff. You should definitely tell an adult, and possibly talk to her yourself. She will need support from her friend's and family.

Hannah H.

Hannah h.

by Colie34720 on 12/4/2012 10:26:09 AM

Hey girlies, wearing clothes is a part of everyday life. Soooo, why not make your clothes totally fab? Check out my club, Style Spy. It's all about fashion, hair, makeup, and style (duhh). I promise you'll love it! (Pinky swear!)

by ACaseOfMistakenIdentity on 12/4/2012 12:10:54 AM

I really dislike bullies, but then again how would anybody like them? It's sad how people do that to other people and they are mean to other people because it makes them feel better. I think that bullies should be ashamed of themselves because all they have done is worsen our community! I know that some schools have anonymous bullying reports online but we all know that they really don't work because you don't have evidence about that and because it's anonymous the councilors can't ask you questions about it. So I think maybe vanquishing bullying will be harder but hopefully in our new generations the world will be "bully free."

by Vv707 on 12/3/2012 11:36:22 PM

I have heard someone say something mean about me. I do say mean stuff about other people. I am going to stop the cycle by really thinking about what I say and encouraging others, especially my friends to do the same.

by otter77 on 12/3/2012 9:10:50 PM

I needed this. A lot. Thank you. So much.

by happyone123 on 12/3/2012 9:07:01 PM

Want a bigger way to get involved? How about getting the whole school involved! At my school, there is a whole club called Allies. The whole name of the game is to go out into the school and be an upstander and keep an eye out for bullying and stop it.If you can get multiple friends and a teacher on board, go take it to the principal! I have a group at my school with a whopping 40 person attendance that started three years ago!Almost no one is bullied and it is all inclusive! Yay!

by cupcake_mutt13 on 12/3/2012 8:19:14 PM

I honestly don't understand the point of bullying. I was bullied 5th, half of 7th, and all of 8th grade. it was horrible. she commented a lot on how i looked and how horrible my hair was. she also said i'm terrible at volleyball and she said things that were even worse. anyway, this needs to stop! Please join my "stop cyberbullying!!!" club. thanksSmile

by myfatsquirrel on 12/3/2012 7:33:39 PM

Omg I can't believe so many bullies still exist in the world...its like whats even the point?! Like in my chem class this one lab table is always bullying this kid in my class that doesn't have many friends and it's just like oh my god shut up already! Why do people feel good about themselves by making others feel bad?! I've never understood that..is it just because they're glad to be in control and for it not to be them being picked on?
Anyway if you are being bullied try and remember that hurt people, hurt people (my 8th grade english teacher taught us that<3). At times I feel sorta bad for bullies because their lives are obviously SO sad and empty that the only joy they get out of life is making others feel awful. But if you are the one being bullied I can imagine you would never look at it that way....ok now I'm just rambling lol
Just know I'm sorry if you are being bullied..you don't deserve it (no one does) and I'll always do my share to put an end to bullying.

by maggie183 on 12/3/2012 6:21:54 PM