AN HOUR AGO 20 ways to flirt with your crush: http://t.co/M6GN4Lfh2r

1 HOURS AGO RT @InternQueen: SO excited to have execs from @USATODAYcollege @GOLINglobal @girlslifemag & more at 1st ever #InternQueenParty #DC! http:/http://t.co/FPbSl5siz2

2 HOURS AGO Glam up with @thegivermovie-inspired nail polish: http://t.co/BZdTlAzmjY

COMMENTS

Cuteness by numbers

Yesterday in homeroom, I was playing this math game that my crush and I play. We write a problem, and see who can solve it faster...

Awww that is the most adorable thing I seriously ever read!!! Good for you girly. I wish I had the guts to talk to my crush let alone so what you did.

by Savlove123 on 3/15/2013 6:39:17 PM

Awwww I wish my crush would do something like that to/for me

by hgrules on 1/27/2013 5:43:08 PM

a bunch of ppl on my bus were playing corners. We had all of our bags in the seat behind us and i was getting gum out of may bag as we turned a super sharp corned that sent me flying onto my crushes lap.Everyone else came flying at us and we were stuck with our heads facing eachother and we couldn't get out. The ppl though it was funny and would'nt move. I offered him some gum and he even commented on how blue my eyes are. #sweetakwardmoments

by lux4628 on 12/10/2012 8:54:42 PM

Me and my crush were bugging eachother on the bus. He descided to talk to someone about how annoying I am, Iknew he was kidding but he thot i was hurt so he said, "you know im kidding, right?" I laughed, " try saying something nice." he's like "Your funny and pretty." I told him thanx and I was really surprised he said that but then he added, "Funny looking and pretty ugly." I told him that he was a jerk and he said fine you are "very pretty and really funny". I asked him if he meant it and he said, "do i ever lie to you." i melted.

by lux4628 on 12/10/2012 8:46:40 PM

So theres this guy that I liked last year, and I still have a little thing for him. Recently my mom told me one of my friends was "cute" and I said "yah, but he's a little too dorky for my taste" and I don't hate dorks, I normally go after them. But anyway, she tells me I'm "too picky", and I have been single for a few years now. The guy she referred to told me he liked me, and I said I'd like to hang out with him more first. Should I give him a shot? I still like the other guy a little, but I feel like it's time to start taking chances. I'm not sure, and it's really confusing me. Advice?

Hey girl,

It's okay to not be sure who you like, but if you want to give him a shot you should definitely try to get to know him and give him a chance! You don't have to date him right away, so it's okay to get to know him as friends first. Once you get to know him, he might not be what you expected at all!

Meghan D.

by macca21 on 12/10/2012 6:01:04 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am not that popular at my school and my crush is!He also has a girlfriend who is REALLY POPULAR!!!!!He is so nice and sweet... and CUTE(He is like Jutin Bieber... Really!). He is almost in every sinle class of mine and the ones he is in we sit next to eachother...He got in a car crash...he is fine now but, he had a concushion an we talked about it the whole english and social studies...then got in trouble and got sent to the hallway where we laughed...sorry it was so long

mailyse f.

by caiteoehl on 12/10/2012 3:03:38 PM

aww Smile

by fearless;) on 12/9/2012 5:51:17 PM

This really cute (Australian)boy I like just texted me the things he likes about me....."How you like the same music I do, you're such an amazing singer, you're so beautiful, you always make me laugh, the way you put your head on my shoulder, you're so smart, you understand me like no one else, you're so much fun to be around, and you're beautiful;) Oh and did I mention that you're beautiful?"

by lolomar on 12/9/2012 1:36:45 AM

I got 2 and 1 third is less than U.

by katslatery on 12/8/2012 8:46:54 PM

OMG soo sweet

by Lizzybee on 12/8/2012 6:35:21 PM

That is sooo sweet!

by katie8h on 12/7/2012 8:51:12 PM

This is great. Lucky girl to found a good guy

by kathmanduclothing on 12/6/2012 4:42:13 AM

OMG soo adorable!!!<3

by janay123 on 12/5/2012 4:53:12 PM

Awwwwww! suuuper sweet!

by cityduck on 12/5/2012 4:18:23 PM

AAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So cute! He must really care about u to think of somethng tht creative. I wish someone did tht 4 me...

by smartnsassy on 12/5/2012 9:07:26 AM

That is so cute and creative Smile

by Emilicious on 12/5/2012 12:11:03 AM

aawwwwwweehehheheh. Cutest thing ever, omg, so jealous you found such a cute guy!

by haileymonkey11 on 12/4/2012 11:20:07 PM

Cute and smart??? NiceSmile

by alexia_directioner<3 on 12/4/2012 10:57:17 PM

oh my god... SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!

by aki2000 on 12/4/2012 9:50:17 PM

awwwwwwwwww! That is sooo cute!<3

by MaddisenK on 12/4/2012 8:39:33 PM

So sweet!

by wesdelwarrior on 12/4/2012 8:11:10 PM

nerd love <3

by raininghippos on 12/4/2012 7:59:53 PM

AW!!!! GO MATH!!!

by kiwi116 on 12/4/2012 7:18:34 PM

That's too cute <3

by gamergirl98 on 12/4/2012 5:52:09 PM

Your smart idea paid off and now look,. you have a date with him. He sounds like a witty guy, you two will probably have a great time.

by fashionqn on 12/4/2012 4:46:38 PM

Awww... That's so sweet (I wish my crush would do that with me!) That gives me an idea!! Laughing Laughing

by Hotgal on 12/4/2012 3:56:42 PM

Awwwwwww so sweet  Hannah H.

by puddinface7 on 12/4/2012 3:14:35 PM