AN HOUR AGO #Quiz: What kind of makeover do you need? http://t.co/SD9NUX8K9h

4 HOURS AGO Don’t let the mild weather turn you into a couch potato! Get up, get out and get going!: http://t.co/M7RCTVNe9p

5 HOURS AGO RT @Alexa_Curtis: NEW POST// A super belated post from the @girlslifemag event in Baltimore last month! http://t.co/5ehd2l1aQr http://t.co/pic.twitter.com/FCpAvvEna6

COMMENTS

Teen sets XC personal best with guide dog in tow

Last year, the Lexington girls cross-country team welcomed two unbelievable new members: Sami Stoner, who is legally blind, and Chloe, her golden retriever guide dog...

This is a story of true loyalty

by SoccerLili on 12/24/2012 9:07:56 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
recently i used Nair on my boobs, I only used it around my nipples because it was the only place with dark hair, is it going to affect my growth or anything? ps what are other ways to get rid of hair on your boobs?

Hey! I'm not sure, but my guess is they wouldn't be able to sell a product that would affect you like that, so it's probably fine. To be sure you'd have to ask a doctor. Other options are waxing and shaving (very carefully). Hair on the chest is common though, so I wouldn't recommend going to too much trouble to remove it.

Helen S.

by cats42 on 12/8/2012 12:28:57 PM

I think Sami's story is so amazing because not many people have the strength like Sami does to have something that horrible happen to them but is still able to get up every day with a smile on their face and work incredibly hard to do the thing that they love; it is incredibly inspiring.

by otter77 on 12/7/2012 8:58:53 PM

This is wonderful. What an inspirationSmile

by puddinface7 on 12/7/2012 8:56:52 PM

This means a lot to me thanks my cousin went blind when he was 17 and he doesnt use a stick or a dog, so its nice to see that some people are using it.

by katherinebrown2001 on 12/7/2012 8:12:37 PM

@natalie b me too!

by katherinebrown2001 on 12/7/2012 8:11:17 PM

This is... amazing. Sami has incredible strength and such a great attitude about life!

by muffin518 on 12/7/2012 8:10:28 PM

i swear i started crying.

by Natalie B. on 12/7/2012 5:09:19 PM

wow! this is an amazing story and it is truly inspirational. It really shows that you can do anything no matter what. It certainly goes along with the holiday spirit! <3

by Kaycris on 12/7/2012 3:58:35 PM

Wow, that is such an inspirational story!! I'm curently raising a Seeing Eye dog, so the story means a lot to me.

by Kstar101 on 12/7/2012 3:54:54 PM