7 HOURS AGO 20 mistakes that are totally okay to make: http://t.co/Sp1LN2IZbg pic.twitter.com/ERZCCB5NB7

8 HOURS AGO This sweetie pulled his girl out of a sticky sitch! Check it out here: http://t.co/ocvGSizhUu pic.twitter.com/4wg8CBDbhG

8 HOURS AGO RT @MaddieandTae: You don't have to leave your side of town to turn up our new acoustic video at http://t.co/Oz836Tzayo! @girlslifemag 🌃

COMMENTS

Teen sets XC personal best with guide dog in tow

Last year, the Lexington girls cross-country team welcomed two unbelievable new members: Sami Stoner, who is legally blind, and Chloe, her golden retriever guide dog...

This is a story of true loyalty

by SoccerLili on 12/24/2012 9:07:56 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
recently i used Nair on my boobs, I only used it around my nipples because it was the only place with dark hair, is it going to affect my growth or anything? ps what are other ways to get rid of hair on your boobs?

Hey! I'm not sure, but my guess is they wouldn't be able to sell a product that would affect you like that, so it's probably fine. To be sure you'd have to ask a doctor. Other options are waxing and shaving (very carefully). Hair on the chest is common though, so I wouldn't recommend going to too much trouble to remove it.

Helen S.

by cats42 on 12/8/2012 12:28:57 PM

I think Sami's story is so amazing because not many people have the strength like Sami does to have something that horrible happen to them but is still able to get up every day with a smile on their face and work incredibly hard to do the thing that they love; it is incredibly inspiring.

by otter77 on 12/7/2012 8:58:53 PM

This is wonderful. What an inspirationSmile

by puddinface7 on 12/7/2012 8:56:52 PM

This means a lot to me thanks my cousin went blind when he was 17 and he doesnt use a stick or a dog, so its nice to see that some people are using it.

by katherinebrown2001 on 12/7/2012 8:12:37 PM

@natalie b me too!

by katherinebrown2001 on 12/7/2012 8:11:17 PM

This is... amazing. Sami has incredible strength and such a great attitude about life!

by muffin518 on 12/7/2012 8:10:28 PM

i swear i started crying.

by Natalie B. on 12/7/2012 5:09:19 PM

wow! this is an amazing story and it is truly inspirational. It really shows that you can do anything no matter what. It certainly goes along with the holiday spirit! <3

by Kaycris on 12/7/2012 3:58:35 PM

Wow, that is such an inspirational story!! I'm curently raising a Seeing Eye dog, so the story means a lot to me.

by Kstar101 on 12/7/2012 3:54:54 PM

Start a 30-Day Challenge! Vow to pick an exercise routine and stick with it for a full 30 days. Trust us, you’ll love the emotional and physical results!

If you could have an exotic animal as a pet, what kind would you want?

Tight, hip-hugging jeans are hazardous to your health.

Sometimes, it's what's Never Said that matters most...

Twin sisters Annie and Sarah couldn't be more different. But when Annie reveals a terrible secret, Sarah may be the only one who can help.

CLICK HERE to find out what happens when the silence is broken in Never Said, a touching new novel from Carol Lynch Williams.