11 HOURS AGO You know you wanna wear a sweater on Thanksgiving...here's how to rock it: http://t.co/hhSGNIzUT6

14 HOURS AGO Need a style upgrade? Enter to win a pair of @mirabellagirl slouchies for your UGG boots: http://t.co/ggzprnMsbF

15 HOURS AGO Now even shy girls van get their flirt on: http://t.co/UCVNh5a7Wx

COMMENTS

This just in: Your school year is about to get longer

So you’re thrilled to pieces when the final bell rings at 3 p.m., right? Well, don’t through your papers in the air and starting shouting...

Oh! Let's all just make kids go to school, come home do hours of homework, then make them do it all over again. No time for extracurcular activitie at all!

by pariskitty11 on 2/11/2013 12:34:30 PM

No! School is already stressful enough, it doesn't help to add more. Kids are already dealing with a lot, adding more time will make our lives miserable.

by fashionluvah on 1/13/2013 9:29:52 PM

NOOOOOOOO!!!!!! At that moment I was just thinking that school should only be 3 days a week. They already give us too much work and too little time! If they extended the hours of school but took away at least TWO days per week I would be so happy. This entire education system needs to hear OUR voices! I heard that there were studies that said the hw has NO AFFECT on our education! Wow. Imagine a world without hw or these crummy state tests...

by Vintage_Me123 on 12/26/2012 6:01:30 PM

Whew, not my state Tong But seriously, that SUCKS! D:

by DaNcInGQu33N9812 on 12/15/2012 10:54:57 PM

nope...nope....nope...This is horrible! I will not go to school for 300 more hours! I learn more during the summer! Will we even have a summer? this is ridiculous!!!

by Bailey72 on 12/13/2012 7:30:56 PM

Think of the sports! The later you get out the later sports are gonna be Tong, who wants that?

by RoJo77 on 12/11/2012 11:57:50 PM

That's downright creul!

by bunnyboo2224 on 12/8/2012 1:02:19 AM

@Lynae P. Okay, so me and my friends are doing this REALLY BIG project for our town, and I know that we can't post links, but if you could just look at it because it is really hard to explain on here...: www.themaksproject.blogspot.com
this is a blog that we created for the project we are doing. Hopefully you read it so you know what I am talking about, but we need to do lots of fundraisers to get money. I need some suggestions for fundraisers, also I want to ask some business for help, like possibly donate land (My dad is friends with a guy that practically owns half the town) so i need a way to make a presentation sort of thing. Thanks in advance!

Hey radiolovergirl, mhmm what are some of yours and the other member's interests? Are you guys into fashion, sports, art?

Lynae P.

by radiolovergirl on 12/7/2012 6:19:47 PM

MODMODMOD
Okay so this is like the fourth time in a row I have posted a mod comment( and a non mod comment) and it hasn't showed up. None of them are inappropriate... I posted one sometime yesterday around this time about a fundraiser and a project. I know I'm complaining, but its really getting annoying having to comment like two times because the first comment didn't show up.

Hey radiolovergirl, no I would feel the same. I wasn't logged on yesterday so I don't know why the moderator didn't get to your comment. Maybe there were too many girls to answer and they couldn't get to yours? Whatever the case, I apologize for that. Send your question in and I'll be sure to help ya out. Write me back girly. Xoxo

Lynae P.

by radiolovergirl on 12/7/2012 6:09:01 PM

My school just told us today that we are getting 45 extra minutes a day starting next year. :/ I live in Conneticut so thats why. Bleh

by peaceupdog99 on 12/7/2012 6:01:57 PM