6 HOURS AGO Fresh ways to fab up your farm fruits and veggies: http://t.co/qKD3VLEa2m

9 HOURS AGO 5 adorbs gladiator sandals to gear up in: http://t.co/3JCSg00FV9

11 HOURS AGO LOL your way to flat abs with cute 'n' punny workout tanks: http://t.co/gbVy2dpG7Q

COMMENTS

This just in: Your school year is about to get longer

So you’re thrilled to pieces when the final bell rings at 3 p.m., right? Well, don’t through your papers in the air and starting shouting...

I like school but I'm really introverted and hate being around all those kids all day. I would hate to be around them any longer than I have to!

by Glitterheart16 on 12/6/2012 2:03:22 PM

CANADA...

by BageraGirly on 12/6/2012 8:09:16 AM

i live in tennessee! Frown good thing i like school...

by the_girl_in_goal on 12/6/2012 8:04:21 AM

i almost screamed in shock...till i realized my state isnt doing it! Smile

by cutieartist on 12/5/2012 10:59:50 PM

During this harsh economy we gotta step up my game plan and outsmart china and japan and other nerdy countries! It's for the best and it'll be worth it later on in the future! Laughing What you do now will effect the future as my teacher would say, do what you need to do so you can do want you want to do!Laughing

by Susmita24 on 12/5/2012 9:09:39 PM

whew! not my state...

by myfatsquirrel on 12/5/2012 7:44:25 PM

I think increasing the school day or lengthening the school year is a bad idea because we barely have enough time to finish homework as it is after school, so adding more time to the school day would not work, and lengthening the school year is just annoying and unfair as well.

by otter77 on 12/5/2012 7:44:24 PM

GO SCHOOL!!! I LOVE SCHOOL U R SOOOOOO LUCKY IF UR SCHOOL IS DOING THIS!

by leechichi on 12/5/2012 7:32:07 PM

It is hard enough to get kids to go ro school all school year this will make the kids that have trouble in school have even more. It will cause more problems then help.

by thrag9956 on 12/5/2012 7:00:43 PM

This affects my school, we were talking about it today in class. It's mostly because of how many days we lost due to continuous storms in the last two years. They also think this generation isn't taking the education seriously. Unfortunately they are right, but I don't want to go to school longer . Frown

by Cait850 on 12/5/2012 5:16:49 PM