2 HOURS AGO Hey, West Coast! @rowblanchard + @parisberelc's #InvisibleSister on @DisneyChannel debuts in just 30mins! Who's watching? 👯👤✨💞

3 HOURS AGO Sip this! GL's tasty tea guide to get you through fall:

5 HOURS AGO Will you read the new gender-flipped #Twilight? Still can't get over it:

12 Days Of Dresses: Glam up last year's dress!

One of the best parts about the holiday season is def getting dolled up. Of course, buying new frocks is always tonsa fun. But who says ya...

The tights, shoes, and collar necklace are gorgeous!

by Toritoad on 1/25/2013 9:49:04 PM

mod mod mod
I am thirteen and i am kinda small,and not really curvy but me and my friends are going to have a christmas party and i need a pretty dress to party in. I don;t really want like a little kid dress, but it can't be sleeveless or anything. I don't know what kind of dress would be cute on me. (p.s. i live in Utah... so its snowy and cold, so i probably couldn't wear a tanktop, without layers)

Hey girlie, wear your dress with a cardigan to keep warm. Look for a dress with accentuated waist to make your hips look fuller and curvier.

Lauren T.

by chic_gracie on 12/12/2012 7:27:42 PM

My schools snowball is on Saturday. I have a really pretty dress that's cream lace on top and tan/brown tulle over top the cream color on the bottom. What shoes/accessories should I wear with it and also how should I do my hair? (I have straight dark brown hair that goes down to my ribs and doesn't hold a curl) thanks!!!

Hey hun, since your outfit is all neutral I'd deff go for a pop of  color with your shoes. Try a bold red, a velvet material is festive for the occasion and you can even match with a red lip. For accessories I love gold, so I'd grab a pair of look-at-me earrings instead of a necklace since it might be too much with the tulle. For hair help try this for sleek strands since your do doesn't curl click here!

Jenn S.

by xoxoelyseolivia3 on 12/6/2012 9:30:54 PM

by NeverSayNeverGirl on 12/6/2012 9:37:14 AM

mod mod mod
ok so i recently got a new skirt its a black floral three tiered skirt from rue 21. its the first skirt ive gotten since like 3rd grade and i have no idea what to weaar with it. also i want to get my first pair of heels and i dont know what to look for or where because i have massive feet and the rents wont let me shop online. thanks a bunch!

Hey girlie, you can wear it with a tank or t-shirt under a cardigan or pair it with a flowy blouse. For the heels, try a store like DSW that specializes in shoes. They're likely to have bigger sizes.

Lauren T.

by myth_lover on 12/5/2012 6:34:14 PM

I would just add funky tights to dress up my holiday dress from last year.

by otter77 on 12/5/2012 6:27:01 PM

mod mod mod
i have noticed none of my questions have been posted. is anything wrong with my account? please help, thanks!

Hey girlie, your account is working! Not sure why questions have been posting, but ask away and I'll answer them!

Lauren T.

by myth_lover on 12/5/2012 6:13:49 PM

My sister just got something similar to that collar necklace.

Hey Girls! Join Legit Boy Advice!

This is a LEGIT club about boy advice. Any questions you have let me know because guess what?! I have 5 brothers and I have each age group of boys that you will have questions for (about ANYTHING)get REAL answers from REAL BOYS themselves! All you have to do is include your age and question and I'll get right too it!

by Chloe<3 on 12/5/2012 5:22:10 PM

OH MY GlOB THIS IS AN AWESOME ARTICLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by cheetah#1 on 12/5/2012 3:53:12 PM

It may be time to put away the flip flops, but luckily, the cooler weather is the perfect excuse to rock those fab new fall boots you just bought.
Your first few weeks at school have FINALLY come to an end and:

Want to totally fab up your life this fall? CLICK HERE for your chance to win the best in beauty, books and more!

*Win* a trip to meet R5's Rydel Lynch!