AN HOUR AGO #GIVEAWAY: 3 snatch an over-the-door Peg It Board mirror by New View from @Kohls: http://t.co/MMumIODIw6

1 HOURS AGO This surprising new trend will give you a FLAWLESS face every time: http://t.co/ciZroKMSMu pic.twitter.com/faDwoDVoUJ

13 HOURS AGO Kiss-proof lip stains for every price range 😘😘�http://t.co/S0sG9Wc2sF2pic.twitter.com/IkwlW5SFlfFlf

COMMENTS

12 Days Of Dresses: Glam up last year's dress!

One of the best parts about the holiday season is def getting dolled up. Of course, buying new frocks is always tonsa fun. But who says ya...

The tights, shoes, and collar necklace are gorgeous!

by Toritoad on 1/25/2013 9:49:04 PM

mod mod mod
I am thirteen and i am kinda small,and not really curvy but me and my friends are going to have a christmas party and i need a pretty dress to party in. I don;t really want like a little kid dress, but it can't be sleeveless or anything. I don't know what kind of dress would be cute on me. (p.s. i live in Utah... so its snowy and cold, so i probably couldn't wear a tanktop, without layers)

Hey girlie, wear your dress with a cardigan to keep warm. Look for a dress with accentuated waist to make your hips look fuller and curvier.

Lauren T.

by chic_gracie on 12/12/2012 7:27:42 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
My schools snowball is on Saturday. I have a really pretty dress that's cream lace on top and tan/brown tulle over top the cream color on the bottom. What shoes/accessories should I wear with it and also how should I do my hair? (I have straight dark brown hair that goes down to my ribs and doesn't hold a curl) thanks!!!

Hey hun, since your outfit is all neutral I'd deff go for a pop of  color with your shoes. Try a bold red, a velvet material is festive for the occasion and you can even match with a red lip. For accessories I love gold, so I'd grab a pair of look-at-me earrings instead of a necklace since it might be too much with the tulle. For hair help try this for sleek strands since your do doesn't curl click here!

Jenn S.

by xoxoelyseolivia3 on 12/6/2012 9:30:54 PM

I LOOOOOOOOVE THOSE TIGHTS!

by NeverSayNeverGirl on 12/6/2012 9:37:14 AM

mod mod mod
ok so i recently got a new skirt its a black floral three tiered skirt from rue 21. its the first skirt ive gotten since like 3rd grade and i have no idea what to weaar with it. also i want to get my first pair of heels and i dont know what to look for or where because i have massive feet and the rents wont let me shop online. thanks a bunch!

Hey girlie, you can wear it with a tank or t-shirt under a cardigan or pair it with a flowy blouse. For the heels, try a store like DSW that specializes in shoes. They're likely to have bigger sizes.

Lauren T.

by myth_lover on 12/5/2012 6:34:14 PM

I would just add funky tights to dress up my holiday dress from last year.

by otter77 on 12/5/2012 6:27:01 PM

mod mod mod
i have noticed none of my questions have been posted. is anything wrong with my account? please help, thanks!

Hey girlie, your account is working! Not sure why questions have been posting, but ask away and I'll answer them!

Lauren T.

by myth_lover on 12/5/2012 6:13:49 PM

My sister just got something similar to that collar necklace.

Hey Girls! Join Legit Boy Advice!

This is a LEGIT club about boy advice. Any questions you have let me know because guess what?! I have 5 brothers and I have each age group of boys that you will have questions for (about ANYTHING)get REAL answers from REAL BOYS themselves! All you have to do is include your age and question and I'll get right too it!

by Chloe<3 on 12/5/2012 5:22:10 PM

OH MY GlOB THIS IS AN AWESOME ARTICLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by cheetah#1 on 12/5/2012 3:53:12 PM

Doll up a plain-Jane jacket or blasé blazer with a new brooch! Look for one that’s all you for an instant style enhancer.

Fall is almost here! Cute clothes, pumpkins and cider, OH MY! What makes you most excited for the fun change of seasons?

Want to deck out your desk this year? CLICK HERE for four simple, stylish DIYs from Duck Tape.

DIY alert: Stick out this season with stylish school supplies!

Show off your unique style this year with four too-cool-for-school DIYs from Duck Tape.

CLICK HERE to deck our your desk, luxe up your locker and more.