1 HOURS AGO Hang w/GL on Aug 5 & get schooled on all things #internships! It's all goin' down at #InternQueenParty DC—RSVP here: http://t.co/zQLnlxChbp

2 HOURS AGO The danger of displaced anger: http://t.co/pbmsghrg2a

3 HOURS AGO Hashtag DYING over @r5's new EP—click here to find out why: http://t.co/arnKBGj9ma

COMMENTS

Work it! Outta the box prezzies under $25

Water bottles. Team tees. Yoga pants. Yawn. We’ve so been there, done that, unwrapped it last year and loved it—but don’t necessarily wanna get or...

As a synchronized swimmer, I just want...
-Bobby pins and hair stuff
-(I've already got waterproof mascara, but nice try)
-A very colorful eyeshadow palette-my routine is NEON this year
-some awesome shampoo
-an extra nosie. I keep losing them, and you can never have too many
You could probably get anyone who does water sports a cute cap for practice, or a chamio (shammy)

by elyse.a.cooke on 12/8/2012 2:26:54 PM

Love those ideas. Unfortinately i have no friends who play sports!! However as a softball player, i would also love a warm fuzzy blanket for winter games and any other girl who plays cold weather sports.

by kenziebieber7 on 12/6/2012 10:49:57 PM

I am getting an Ugly Doll Uglycorn, easy cleanser wipes, waterproof mascara, sassy hair ties, and an iTunes gift card for my sporty sistahs this year.

by otter77 on 12/6/2012 9:04:53 PM

CAUGHT IN A TOUCH SITCH? GET ADVICE HERE: http://www.girlslife.com/AdviceQueen.aspx?id=10905

by myfatsquirrel on 12/6/2012 8:23:07 PM

Great Ideas GL!

Hey Girls! Join Legit Boy Advice!

This is a LEGIT club about boy advice. Any questions you have let me know because guess what?! I have 5 brothers and I have each age group of boys that you will have questions for (about ANYTHING)get REAL answers from REAL BOYS themselves! All you have to do is include your age and question and I'll get right too it!

by Chloe<3 on 12/6/2012 6:48:35 PM

I'm a swimmer and i agree with lol1029 - the hair ties would get snagged in swim caps. Also, the face towelettes would dry out my skin in like 2 seconds. I really don't wear mascara either so guess what! Non of those things are that helpful to swimmers like me but nice try GL! I think the perfect gifts for a swimmer gurl are a crazy patterned silicone cap, flip flops that you could tie mini balloons on (it looks really kewl), and a fun bagtag for her swim bag.

by swimchickliz on 12/6/2012 5:29:45 PM

These are awesome! I would probably change the one for a swimmer though. I would get switch out the fancy hair ties for some plainer ones because the fancy ones will get snagged in our caps and hair. A good moisturizing lotion is good, as is a nice silicone swim cap. Also good for meets: FLIP FLOPS!!!! The pool decks get REALLY nasty.

by lol1029 on 12/6/2012 4:52:12 PM