9 HOURS AGO From patient princess to spoiled brat, how demanding are you? Take the #quiz and see: http://t.co/esCqSBDnyT

10 HOURS AGO "My girls say he's a cheater...should I believe them?" http://t.co/rnIcn2ddgJ

10 HOURS AGO #tbt to that time we had an ice cream + gossip sesh with @rydelR5 // #r5family #r5 pic.twitter.com/KXTAl9aBVa

COMMENTS

12 Days of Dresses: Find the perfect party dress for your shape

The holiday season is one of the most exciting times of the year, but finding the perfect dress to wear to all of the suave seasonal soirées...

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
I am sort of a mix of pear shaped, hourglass, and I have really long legs... What should I do??

Hey 1Derfulllife, look for clothes that make you feel comfortable. Anything that focuses on your waist will look cute. Sweater dresses with belts would be cute. High waisted skirts, jeans and shorts would work too. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by 1Derfullife on 12/7/2012 6:38:36 PM

Hmm..... interesting will do! i got an pear/ hourglass going. Smile

by TreeHug on 12/7/2012 5:44:48 PM

OMG! I'm petite and turns out I got the right dress (sweetheart neckline, beaded waist, and a tulle skirt) for my brothers wedding! Yay Smile

by xxnycbeauty on 12/7/2012 4:55:24 PM

MOD! what is the difference between pear shaped and hourglass? Thanks.

Pear shaped is bigger in the hips and hourglass is curvier all around.

mailyse f. mailyse f.

by rockchik333 on 12/7/2012 4:34:56 PM

@kpianoplayer It's not rude! That's an actual body type I'm a combination of long legged and boyish bod. It's just a body type and you shouldn't be so offended over the name.

by YouCanCallMeCat on 12/7/2012 4:23:01 PM

@kpianoplayer, boyish is what they call that body type in the fashion world, so I bet GL meant nothing by it, just following the major fashion magazines that use that term.

by litmarvel on 12/7/2012 4:06:06 PM