8 HOURS AGO #ThatAwkwardMoment when your bestie's ex tries to hit on you...Here's how to deal: http://t.co/cNRReCECR5

11 HOURS AGO Look cool as ice in Anna & Elsa's hottest hairstyles #Frozen: http://t.co/zkJh1LxAEF

12 HOURS AGO 4 ways to totally remix your white tee: http://t.co/NylZ5Cylym

COMMENTS

12 Days of Dresses: Find the perfect party dress for your shape

The holiday season is one of the most exciting times of the year, but finding the perfect dress to wear to all of the suave seasonal soirées...

@kpianoplayer boyish ruler banana there all the same its not supposed to offend you boyish means your built tall and thin with a thin waist and torso and most girls with the boyish shape have long legs like a pinup girl from the 50s do you know what celebs have this shape? Keira Knightley Cameron Diaz Reese Witherspoon along with some others Smile

by redvelvetluv on 6/4/2013 11:27:43 AM

I have blue eyes,brown hair and pale skin...what do you think would look good on me?
P.S. i am a petite/ ruler

Hey girlie,

Check out our fashion channel for tons of style suggestions that would look good on all body shapes and looks! http://www.girlslife.com/category/fashion.aspx

Meghan D.

by orlandobloomrocks on 1/31/2013 7:55:37 PM

Hi,
I have pale skin and blue eyes with brown hair...what do you think would look good on me

Hey girlie,

Check out our style section for tons of fashion and beauty ideas that will look great on all skin, hair and eye colors Smile http://www.girlslife.com/category/style-beauty.aspx

Meghan D.

by orlandobloomrocks on 1/31/2013 5:03:49 PM

I'm absolutely a petite princess! Plus, I really love that dress! It's sooo cute!

by Toritoad on 1/25/2013 9:45:54 PM

Mod mod mod!
I don't know what my body shape is. How do I figure out my shape?

Hey girl,

Check out this article to figure out what your body shape is! Smile http://www.girlslife.com/post/2011/06/06/The-scoop-on-body-shapes.aspx?cp=all

Meghan D.

by firefairy456 on 1/4/2013 11:12:41 PM

Hey thanks for this I'm curvy and petite so what should I do about that? Like what kind of dress? Someone post answer on my club page? Thank yousSmile

********************************************HEY GIRLS!!!!!***************************************************

by puddinface7 on 12/8/2012 1:21:53 PM

I know for a fact that my friend told my crush I like him. What should i say to my friend, and what should I do about my crush?

hey! ask her about it and see what she says. If you guys talk it out you'll both get a chance to say what's on your mind. As far as your crush goes, do you know if he likes you back? If so maybe you should ask him to hang out sometime.

Helen S.

by pinkywinks on 12/8/2012 12:32:07 PM

my cousins wedding is on the 29 and i need to buy something to wear that day. the problem is that i never wear dresses or skirts instead i wear a pair of black dress pants for school concerts etc.i am allowed to wear either a dress or a skirt w/ a nice blouse to the wedding but since i don't really like skirts or dresses i don't know what to wear.

Hey girl! This is a great excuse to go shopping and spend a little extra dough on yourself! Grab some of your best friends and head to the mall one day. Pick out a bunch of different options in great colors and try them on. Buy what you feel best in! Good luck and have fun!

xo
Taeler L.

by crayongirl on 12/7/2012 10:09:20 PM

Lacey Tulle A-Line Dress is my fave.

by otter77 on 12/7/2012 8:46:23 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!
SO I am getting ready for my Christmas formal in a week and I'm looking for a dress. I have a curvy body. But have slightly a pear shape in the hips that don't look too well. I want to get a look to slim them down but also show off my abs I recently developed. But I don't want anything too skin tight. Any ideas? Thanks!

Hey girl! An peplum dress could be super cute! There are so many cute options out that it might be best to grab your best gals and go shopping this weekend. Try on a bunch of different styles and colors.  Go with what you feel your best in. Have fun!

xoxo

Taeler
Taeler L.

by rx7871 on 12/7/2012 7:48:59 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
I am sort of a mix of pear shaped, hourglass, and I have really long legs... What should I do??

Hey 1Derfulllife, look for clothes that make you feel comfortable. Anything that focuses on your waist will look cute. Sweater dresses with belts would be cute. High waisted skirts, jeans and shorts would work too. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by 1Derfullife on 12/7/2012 6:38:36 PM

Hmm..... interesting will do! i got an pear/ hourglass going. Smile

by TreeHug on 12/7/2012 5:44:48 PM

OMG! I'm petite and turns out I got the right dress (sweetheart neckline, beaded waist, and a tulle skirt) for my brothers wedding! Yay Smile

by xxnycbeauty on 12/7/2012 4:55:24 PM

MOD! what is the difference between pear shaped and hourglass? Thanks.

Pear shaped is bigger in the hips and hourglass is curvier all around.

mailyse f. mailyse f.

by rockchik333 on 12/7/2012 4:34:56 PM

@kpianoplayer It's not rude! That's an actual body type I'm a combination of long legged and boyish bod. It's just a body type and you shouldn't be so offended over the name.

by YouCanCallMeCat on 12/7/2012 4:23:01 PM

@kpianoplayer, boyish is what they call that body type in the fashion world, so I bet GL meant nothing by it, just following the major fashion magazines that use that term.

by litmarvel on 12/7/2012 4:06:06 PM