Bridget M.

is modding

AN HOUR AGO Easy, pretty holiday hairstyles: All you need are bobby pins: http://t.co/r9VsDstcLU

13 HOURS AGO 3 ways to look adorably preppy this holiday: http://t.co/urNiJo8PPo

15 HOURS AGO 6 new Christmas music videos we can't stop watching: http://t.co/N2g6v5Tq9l

COMMENTS

The sweetest gifts guys have gotten--ever

‘Tis the season of...

MOD mod mod How can i tell a guy i like him i was thinking a note in his locker but im scared he is going to tell his freinds and im going to get embarressed...i think he likes me please help me

Hey girlie, I think it's best to tell him in person. That way there's no evidence that he can share if things don't go well. Just tell him that you like him and you'd like to hang out sometime.

Lauren T.

by jadarocks2401 on 12/16/2012 8:08:47 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Okay so me and this guy were in science and we had to change partners after every five minutes while we were playing a review game. This guy i liked last year (he liked me too) asked me to be partners and i was like sure and we were laughing a lot and he was like "this is just like last year" what does that mean???

Hey girlie, maybe he still likes you. It's probably the spending time with you and flirting that reminds him of when you liked each other.

Lauren T.

by Sarah1011 on 12/12/2012 5:09:49 PM

MOD
I asked a question on this page for advice and I don't see my question posted on here.

Hey Girl, it may not have been answered ans approved yet, or it could have accidentally been deleted. Submit it again and we'll check it out. If it's inappropriate, we might have to remove it again. If you want it answered by a moderator be sure to write MOD MOD MOD on the top

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by wesdelwarrior on 12/11/2012 4:54:32 PM

these guys are so sweet! i wish guys at my school were like that Frown

by fearless;) on 12/9/2012 5:55:31 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
Alright so my bgf and his gf just broke up. I think he is better off without her because she was really inconsiderate of his feelings. But he gets jealous easily and he kind told guys to back off. I dont know who is right. But also I went out with him for awhile and I dont know if he still likes me. He texts me a lot, says he loves me-in a nonsexual way-, says im his sister, always compliments me, says he loves to talk to me, and tends to get inside my personal space a little. So idk!!! I really want to know because I wouldn't want to hurt his feelings, cuz I dont even know all the feelings I have for him. HELP

Hey girl,

If he likes you, maybe there is something there in the future, but if he just got out of a relationship you should probably focus on being just friends for now! Be there for him and be supportive, and maybe something can happen later once he has had time to be single for a little while!

Meghan D.

by LunaEstrellas on 12/9/2012 12:05:37 AM

MOD MOD MOD!!!! NEED HELP!!!!! ok idk wat to get my bf for christmas I'm like freaking out because its coming up soon... i over heard what hes getting me for christmas but i still dont know what to get him... he loves body boarding surfing and skateboarding any ideas???? i was going to get him the board he wanted but its to $$$$$ any ideas that are not to pricy?

Helen S.

by i_love_my_bf on 12/8/2012 4:43:46 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!
So, I'm totally stumped on what to get my bf for Christmas. I was going to write a song and sing it to him, but my friends thought it would be weird. He thinks my voice is amazing. Would it be a bad idea?

Hey! That's a very personal gift, I guess it depends on how long you've been together. It might be pretty intimate for a new relationship.

Helen S.

by rockerchic123456789 on 12/8/2012 3:13:01 PM

Hey Girls! Join Legit Boy Advice!

This is a LEGIT club about boy advice. Any questions you have let me know because guess what?! I have 5 brothers and I have each age group of boys that you will have questions for (about ANYTHING)get REAL answers from REAL BOYS themselves! All you have to do is include your age and question and I'll get right too it!

by Chloe<3 on 12/8/2012 12:14:22 AM

Buying gifts for guys is hard. I have a problem and I dont know why. Maybe I think about it too much and want to find just the right gift. My friends say they have the same problem. This year I am getting a few gifts for guys, I havent even gone shopping yet but I plan this weekend.

by fashionqn on 12/7/2012 10:40:29 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
i need boy advice!!! Frown
so , im really awkward around guys. If i like someone i rather act really awkward or really mean. so i reaalllyyy like this kid, and im ruining everything!! it was raining during a fire drill today and he goes "come here! im cold!" and hugs me!! but wanna know what i do? i pulled away and said "get off of me!" and walked away. ugh. he always makes jokees with me and compliments me but im ruining everything. i cant help it. help???

Hey girl! You're probably just reacting that way because you're nervous. Do your best to be calm and just go with it. Let yourself have fun with him and don't be scared to flirt back. Sounds like he's definitely interested! Good luck!

xoxo