AN HOUR AGO #DailyGiveaway: 3 dolls will win a Double Titanium Ceramic Flat Iron from @Conair_Hair: http://t.co/RYbR5bBhBN

2 HOURS AGO Try this GLgirl's all-natch beauty look: http://t.co/CSBmtk5DVx

14 HOURS AGO Why you should be rockin' a super cute sun hat this season: http://t.co/6iUJMHrLzm

COMMENTS

The sweetest gifts guys have gotten--ever

‘Tis the season of...

So, my step brothers wedding is Saturday with the rehearsal dinner Friday. I'm leaving early on Friday from school to get my hair and nails done. How should I do my hair? I was thinking some curls that look very elegant, but I want my hair to be pretty simple because my dress has so much "pizzazz". So hair ideas? My hair is dark and somewhat long with bangs and ombré at the bottom. Thanks!!!

Hey girl! Long waves with a little braid or two would look so cute! Ask your stylist for some different ideas, too. They're pros so will definitely know what will look best for you. You can even take a picture of your dress so they can pick the best style! Have fun!

xoxo

Taeler
Taeler L.

by xxnycbeauty on 12/7/2012 9:26:13 PM

Awww so sweet! I like when the guy said, his girlfriend bought him tickets to a game!

by j4zm09 on 12/7/2012 9:23:12 PM

I get so sad I even cry bcuz I feel as if I'm not unique. I used to pride myself on being the smartest person in the class but at my new big school there r other smart ppl! Mom says it's my ambition that sets me apart(I want to be President) but will that actually serve me well? And also, what do I talk about to guys I like? I always have to talk about school sports or friend sit gets boring. Thanks!

Hey girl! Ambition is a great quality to have and will absolutely serve you well. Just remember there is only one you and you should always strive to be the best version of yourself. No doubt you'll go far! Talk to the boys you're crushing on about anything. Music, movies, books! If the guy is right, the convo will just flow! Good luck!

xoxo

Taeler
Taeler L.

by puddinface7 on 12/7/2012 8:51:09 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
I'm dating for the very first time, and I have no idea what to buy for my boyfriend. Any ideas? Thanks Smile!!

Hey cloudyday, congrats on your first boyfriend. Make a list of all the things he's interested in and come up with a gift from there. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by cloudyday on 12/7/2012 7:23:37 PM

How do you like a guy without getting obsessed? That's what happened for many of my past crushes. I don't want to lose my guy friend just because I like him. But I also don't want to give him mixed signals. I noticed I was doing that. How do I like him without being too much to freak him out but not back off so much that he assumes I just like him as a friend? Thanks! Smile

Give him little signals. For example try texting him tonight but give a little time before responding- you don't want to seem desperate. Make sure you limit your texting as well. If you text him first every single day, that's when you need to skip a few days.
mailyse f.

by bratz911 on 12/7/2012 4:16:15 PM

MOD (Mailyse F)
Omg you think it's a date?! 0.0 I didn't think of it that way before cuz we are close friends.... I mean we were texting and he said he went ice skating that night and I was like oh cool, I've never been ice skating. Then he was like, do you want to come with me next week? And I was like, I'll ask but I probably can Smile I'm going to fall and break my face though. Then he was like, it's okay, I'll show you how Smile)) and then I was like ok but don't let me fall. Then he was like I won't.
So you think he meant it as a date?? I mean, tons of people from our school are going so.. Yea. Thanks again!!!!

He's definitely flirting with you! That's for sure! The whole "catching you if you fall" is sooo flirting! You will just have to see how it plays!
mailyse f.

by XxMissBehavedxX on 12/7/2012 3:44:37 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!
I have no idea what to get my boyfriend for Christmas! I want to get him something nice because he got me like the best birthday present ever! I'm completely out of ideas, help?

What if you make him a box of little presents. You can decorate the box and put things like his favorite candy, a nice flannel (what guy doesn't like a nice flannel), a hat, and a few other things that he may like!
mailyse f.

by swimmergirl14 on 12/7/2012 3:35:18 PM

PLEASE answer! So my crush invited me to go ice skating with him tonight. Lots of people from my school are going, and idk what to wear. PLEASE help!!!! Thanks!!! Smile

Sounds like a date! Try wearing a pair a leggings with a large sweater. Not only will you look super cute, you will be nice and warm too! Wear your hair up in a high pony and put just a little bit of make up.  Good luck!
mailyse f.