Bridget M.

is modding

AN HOUR AGO GUYS take notes! This is how ya get a girl to kiss you under the mistletoe: http://t.co/clBpvS11XK

2 HOURS AGO 5 super cute Christmas manis to rock right now: http://t.co/PdcCen0EDE

3 HOURS AGO Find out how Santa made this little girl's real life dreams come true: http://t.co/IJavBkaP0Y

COMMENTS

The sweetest gifts guys have gotten--ever

‘Tis the season of...

MOD mod mod How can i tell a guy i like him i was thinking a note in his locker but im scared he is going to tell his freinds and im going to get embarressed...i think he likes me please help me

Hey girlie, I think it's best to tell him in person. That way there's no evidence that he can share if things don't go well. Just tell him that you like him and you'd like to hang out sometime.

Lauren T.

by jadarocks2401 on 12/16/2012 8:08:47 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Okay so me and this guy were in science and we had to change partners after every five minutes while we were playing a review game. This guy i liked last year (he liked me too) asked me to be partners and i was like sure and we were laughing a lot and he was like "this is just like last year" what does that mean???

Hey girlie, maybe he still likes you. It's probably the spending time with you and flirting that reminds him of when you liked each other.

Lauren T.

by Sarah1011 on 12/12/2012 5:09:49 PM

MOD
I asked a question on this page for advice and I don't see my question posted on here.

Hey Girl, it may not have been answered ans approved yet, or it could have accidentally been deleted. Submit it again and we'll check it out. If it's inappropriate, we might have to remove it again. If you want it answered by a moderator be sure to write MOD MOD MOD on the top

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by wesdelwarrior on 12/11/2012 4:54:32 PM

these guys are so sweet! i wish guys at my school were like that Frown

by fearless;) on 12/9/2012 5:55:31 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
Alright so my bgf and his gf just broke up. I think he is better off without her because she was really inconsiderate of his feelings. But he gets jealous easily and he kind told guys to back off. I dont know who is right. But also I went out with him for awhile and I dont know if he still likes me. He texts me a lot, says he loves me-in a nonsexual way-, says im his sister, always compliments me, says he loves to talk to me, and tends to get inside my personal space a little. So idk!!! I really want to know because I wouldn't want to hurt his feelings, cuz I dont even know all the feelings I have for him. HELP

Hey girl,

If he likes you, maybe there is something there in the future, but if he just got out of a relationship you should probably focus on being just friends for now! Be there for him and be supportive, and maybe something can happen later once he has had time to be single for a little while!

Meghan D.

by LunaEstrellas on 12/9/2012 12:05:37 AM

MOD MOD MOD!!!! NEED HELP!!!!! ok idk wat to get my bf for christmas I'm like freaking out because its coming up soon... i over heard what hes getting me for christmas but i still dont know what to get him... he loves body boarding surfing and skateboarding any ideas???? i was going to get him the board he wanted but its to $$$$$ any ideas that are not to pricy?

Helen S.

by i_love_my_bf on 12/8/2012 4:43:46 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!
So, I'm totally stumped on what to get my bf for Christmas. I was going to write a song and sing it to him, but my friends thought it would be weird. He thinks my voice is amazing. Would it be a bad idea?

Hey! That's a very personal gift, I guess it depends on how long you've been together. It might be pretty intimate for a new relationship.

Helen S.

by rockerchic123456789 on 12/8/2012 3:13:01 PM

Hey Girls! Join Legit Boy Advice!

This is a LEGIT club about boy advice. Any questions you have let me know because guess what?! I have 5 brothers and I have each age group of boys that you will have questions for (about ANYTHING)get REAL answers from REAL BOYS themselves! All you have to do is include your age and question and I'll get right too it!

by Chloe<3 on 12/8/2012 12:14:22 AM

Buying gifts for guys is hard. I have a problem and I dont know why. Maybe I think about it too much and want to find just the right gift. My friends say they have the same problem. This year I am getting a few gifts for guys, I havent even gone shopping yet but I plan this weekend.

by fashionqn on 12/7/2012 10:40:29 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
i need boy advice!!! Frown
so , im really awkward around guys. If i like someone i rather act really awkward or really mean. so i reaalllyyy like this kid, and im ruining everything!! it was raining during a fire drill today and he goes "come here! im cold!" and hugs me!! but wanna know what i do? i pulled away and said "get off of me!" and walked away. ugh. he always makes jokees with me and compliments me but im ruining everything. i cant help it. help???

Hey girl! You're probably just reacting that way because you're nervous. Do your best to be calm and just go with it. Let yourself have fun with him and don't be scared to flirt back. Sounds like he's definitely interested! Good luck!

xoxo

Taeler

Taeler L.

by xThisGirl13x on 12/7/2012 9:31:07 PM

So, my step brothers wedding is Saturday with the rehearsal dinner Friday. I'm leaving early on Friday from school to get my hair and nails done. How should I do my hair? I was thinking some curls that look very elegant, but I want my hair to be pretty simple because my dress has so much "pizzazz". So hair ideas? My hair is dark and somewhat long with bangs and ombré at the bottom. Thanks!!!

Hey girl! Long waves with a little braid or two would look so cute! Ask your stylist for some different ideas, too. They're pros so will definitely know what will look best for you. You can even take a picture of your dress so they can pick the best style! Have fun!

xoxo

Taeler
Taeler L.

by xxnycbeauty on 12/7/2012 9:26:13 PM

Awww so sweet! I like when the guy said, his girlfriend bought him tickets to a game!

by j4zm09 on 12/7/2012 9:23:12 PM

I get so sad I even cry bcuz I feel as if I'm not unique. I used to pride myself on being the smartest person in the class but at my new big school there r other smart ppl! Mom says it's my ambition that sets me apart(I want to be President) but will that actually serve me well? And also, what do I talk about to guys I like? I always have to talk about school sports or friend sit gets boring. Thanks!

Hey girl! Ambition is a great quality to have and will absolutely serve you well. Just remember there is only one you and you should always strive to be the best version of yourself. No doubt you'll go far! Talk to the boys you're crushing on about anything. Music, movies, books! If the guy is right, the convo will just flow! Good luck!

xoxo

Taeler
Taeler L.

by puddinface7 on 12/7/2012 8:51:09 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
I'm dating for the very first time, and I have no idea what to buy for my boyfriend. Any ideas? Thanks Smile!!

Hey cloudyday, congrats on your first boyfriend. Make a list of all the things he's interested in and come up with a gift from there. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by cloudyday on 12/7/2012 7:23:37 PM

How do you like a guy without getting obsessed? That's what happened for many of my past crushes. I don't want to lose my guy friend just because I like him. But I also don't want to give him mixed signals. I noticed I was doing that. How do I like him without being too much to freak him out but not back off so much that he assumes I just like him as a friend? Thanks! Smile

Give him little signals. For example try texting him tonight but give a little time before responding- you don't want to seem desperate. Make sure you limit your texting as well. If you text him first every single day, that's when you need to skip a few days.
mailyse f.

by bratz911 on 12/7/2012 4:16:15 PM

MOD (Mailyse F)
Omg you think it's a date?! 0.0 I didn't think of it that way before cuz we are close friends.... I mean we were texting and he said he went ice skating that night and I was like oh cool, I've never been ice skating. Then he was like, do you want to come with me next week? And I was like, I'll ask but I probably can Smile I'm going to fall and break my face though. Then he was like, it's okay, I'll show you how Smile)) and then I was like ok but don't let me fall. Then he was like I won't.
So you think he meant it as a date?? I mean, tons of people from our school are going so.. Yea. Thanks again!!!!

He's definitely flirting with you! That's for sure! The whole "catching you if you fall" is sooo flirting! You will just have to see how it plays!
mailyse f.

by XxMissBehavedxX on 12/7/2012 3:44:37 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!
I have no idea what to get my boyfriend for Christmas! I want to get him something nice because he got me like the best birthday present ever! I'm completely out of ideas, help?

What if you make him a box of little presents. You can decorate the box and put things like his favorite candy, a nice flannel (what guy doesn't like a nice flannel), a hat, and a few other things that he may like!
mailyse f.

by swimmergirl14 on 12/7/2012 3:35:18 PM

PLEASE answer! So my crush invited me to go ice skating with him tonight. Lots of people from my school are going, and idk what to wear. PLEASE help!!!! Thanks!!! Smile

Sounds like a date! Try wearing a pair a leggings with a large sweater. Not only will you look super cute, you will be nice and warm too! Wear your hair up in a high pony and put just a little bit of make up.  Good luck!
mailyse f.