11 HOURS AGO Anna & Elsa are servin' up some major hairspo! #PrincessStat: http://t.co/dQpwHoErKm

14 HOURS AGO Swap out your fatty foods for clean nom-worthy treats: http://t.co/HvO68YoFFc

15 HOURS AGO Color-changing nail polish just may be the coolest thing ever: http://t.co/sJVrKrDBFm

COMMENTS

8 cute yet cozy sweaters for the win

Temps are dropping, fireplaces are blazing and there just may be the scent of snow in the air. The winter chill has got us searching for our...

These are great!!!!! Thanks GL! Smile

by lpolk on 12/8/2012 8:48:21 PM

I'm looking for a present to give to my neighbor. She likes photography and mnm's. Do you have any idea, please? Thanks Smile

by maeugeniap on 12/8/2012 6:04:21 PM

MoD MoD
My friend and I both subscribed to GL through our school magazine program. We both got the October/November issue within the first week of DECEMBER!!!! I'm wondering why we're behind on our GL!!!

hey! fill out this info to get the status of your subscription: https://secure.girlslife.com/AccountLookup.aspx?ReturnUrl=%2fReportMissingIssues.aspx

Helen S.

by tumbler457 on 12/8/2012 4:39:03 PM

I want the Cable Knit Turtleneck Sweater!!!

by Chloe<3 on 12/8/2012 3:36:16 PM

Yay!!! XXI sweaters XD Thank you GL! I love the Feelin' frisky sweater so suits me Smile

by YouCanCallMeCat on 12/8/2012 2:38:57 PM

I like the animal boatneck sweater the best. It's cute. :3

by itskristinabro on 12/8/2012 12:36:57 PM

For christmas, I'm looking for a gift for my BFF. I want to get her something nice but not over the top. She loves cute things (puppies, bunnies, etc), harry potter, and she's not afraid to wear unique outfits. Any ideas?

hey! what about like a really cute quirky hair accessory. Try urban outfitters or H&M Smile

Helen S.