1 HOURS AGO Is your cell messing with your memory? http://t.co/qwoUJ7Snsm pic.twitter.com/QPhxIq30S3

2 HOURS AGO Check out the GL editors' skincare secrets: http://t.co/JfKxp63kbw pic.twitter.com/pSVXdL07B8

3 HOURS AGO Add some spunk to your old jeans with this #DIY #sundayfunday #crafternoon: http://t.co/8YwHjfwCC8 pic.twitter.com/IaIDOQfA9i

COMMENTS

Austin & Ally meets Jessie. Best night ever!

Tonight is the night, ladies…the night when our two fave shows combine for an extra-special hour-long episode! It’s always so cool to see the characters from different TV...

both of these shows are NOT good

by schmenkie on 1/9/2013 7:34:42 PM

I don't love either of these shows..Austin & Aly would be my favorite I suppose because I just think Jessie is really boring and poorly made. At least A&A can make me laugh Laughing
I thought this episode was surprisingly good tho!!

by maggie183 on 12/9/2012 6:37:22 PM

AWESOME episode even though I dont really like Austin and Ally.

by MountainLover456 on 12/8/2012 1:17:35 PM

I am so excited! These are my 2 favorite shows!!!!!!!!!

by firefairy456 on 12/7/2012 9:12:33 PM

I think Jessie is okay, but A&A is awful! The can't sing, act, or at least be as less awkward as possible. Combining these shows is going to horrific. I watched the other cross-overs, ands those pretty bad. Trying to incorporate completely different shows just doesn't work. EVER!

by hidi75 on 12/7/2012 6:24:26 PM

aw i don't have disney... i luv jessie!

by aki2000 on 12/7/2012 5:50:25 PM

Hey girlies! It may be summer but we're already pretty pumped for Halloween. How are you gonna celebrate this year?

CLICK HERE to check out the new special-edition issue from R5's Rydel Lynch and enter for a chance to meet her!

Win VIP back-to-school swag with GL's Backstage Pass giveaway!

We rounded up the best back-to-school books and the most exciting new games—and you could win 'em all! Just CLICK HERE to enter.