AN HOUR AGO BREAKING NEWS—it's time to check out #VivianAppleNeedsAMiracle! #BookClub: http://t.co/eoPqEcaB0O pic.twitter.com/po5EJXjgi5

2 HOURS AGO QUIZ! Could you cut it in the Wild West? Find out if you've got what it takes here: http://t.co/yEHkTE22s1 pic.twitter.com/xKoV7Hnhjk

2 HOURS AGO Umm, has anyone seen my time turner? I think I missed the Hogwarts Express #BackToHogwarts

COMMENTS

Ed. Obsession: Sly sweaters

It’s pretty clear that cats own the Internet. But lately, there’s a critter that’s been sneaking its way into the fashion world’s heart: the fox. This news...

I got one at Old Navy that was $20 on sale, and is soo comfy!!

by karenbug88 on 12/12/2012 6:54:18 PM

Love red foxes!! I'm looking into getting one for a pet...

by miley13t on 12/7/2012 10:49:13 PM

Ooh I love foxes. I love the one in the crown the most. I think I know what I'm spending my holiday$$$ on!

by BlueBubblyBunny123 on 12/7/2012 10:27:59 PM

Love em,

by j4zm09 on 12/7/2012 9:29:06 PM

I saw this picture of Taylor Swift while she was on a date with Harry Styles in People magazine.

by terragirl on 12/7/2012 9:08:00 PM

My favorite animal's the otter.

by otter77 on 12/7/2012 8:40:04 PM

I am going to the boy's basketball game tonight with my friends. My crush is on the team, and the boy's team, my friends, and I are going to get frozen yogurt together afterwards. What should I wear? A school jersey? School colors? HELP!!!!!!!! Thanks!

Ask what your friends are wearing first. If they don't know, than try wearing a pair of jeans with a top that's your school colors (maybe a scarf to go along). Or leggings with a large school sweatshirt. You want to look pretty laid back since it's a basketball game. Good luck!
mailyse f.

by Maddie5321 on 12/7/2012 4:34:06 PM

UGHHH don't remind me of the Haylor date :'(

by XxMissBehavedxX on 12/7/2012 4:17:26 PM

Cats period.

by YouCanCallMeCat on 12/7/2012 4:12:27 PM

Have a breakout the day before school starts? Try gently exfoliating your skin with a steaming hand towel then putting salicylic acid on the blemish before you go to bed.

What does your bedroom look like?

Want to deck out your desk this year? CLICK HERE for four simple, stylish DIYs from Duck Tape.

DIY alert: Stick out this season with stylish school supplies!

Show off your unique style this year with four too-cool-for-school DIYs from Duck Tape.

CLICK HERE to deck our your desk, luxe up your locker and more.