AN HOUR AGO Don't get rid of your summer shorts yet! Style 'em into fall with these tricks: http://t.co/Xp7R765Nre

2 HOURS AGO A clean closet = a happy closet. A happy closet = tons of awesome outfits. Here's your plan: http://t.co/hwsRJ4DMlC

3 HOURS AGO Fashionable nails that – wait a minute—yep, have to do with school: http://t.co/OpeFgHDtgG

COMMENTS

Ed. Obsession: Sly sweaters

It’s pretty clear that cats own the Internet. But lately, there’s a critter that’s been sneaking its way into the fashion world’s heart: the fox. This news...

I got one at Old Navy that was $20 on sale, and is soo comfy!!

by karenbug88 on 12/12/2012 6:54:18 PM

Love red foxes!! I'm looking into getting one for a pet...

by miley13t on 12/7/2012 10:49:13 PM

Ooh I love foxes. I love the one in the crown the most. I think I know what I'm spending my holiday$$$ on!

by BlueBubblyBunny123 on 12/7/2012 10:27:59 PM

Love em,

by j4zm09 on 12/7/2012 9:29:06 PM

I saw this picture of Taylor Swift while she was on a date with Harry Styles in People magazine.

by terragirl on 12/7/2012 9:08:00 PM

My favorite animal's the otter.

by otter77 on 12/7/2012 8:40:04 PM

I am going to the boy's basketball game tonight with my friends. My crush is on the team, and the boy's team, my friends, and I are going to get frozen yogurt together afterwards. What should I wear? A school jersey? School colors? HELP!!!!!!!! Thanks!

Ask what your friends are wearing first. If they don't know, than try wearing a pair of jeans with a top that's your school colors (maybe a scarf to go along). Or leggings with a large school sweatshirt. You want to look pretty laid back since it's a basketball game. Good luck!
mailyse f.