AN HOUR AGO How's your luck lookin'? Check your #horoscope to find out: http://t.co/G3UNgFG7x0

18 HOURS AGO From patient princess to spoiled brat, how demanding are you? Take the #quiz and see: http://t.co/esCqSBDnyT

19 HOURS AGO "My girls say he's a cheater...should I believe them?" http://t.co/rnIcn2ddgJ

COMMENTS

Ed. Obsession: Sly sweaters

It’s pretty clear that cats own the Internet. But lately, there’s a critter that’s been sneaking its way into the fashion world’s heart: the fox. This news...

I got one at Old Navy that was $20 on sale, and is soo comfy!!

by karenbug88 on 12/12/2012 6:54:18 PM

Love red foxes!! I'm looking into getting one for a pet...

by miley13t on 12/7/2012 10:49:13 PM

Ooh I love foxes. I love the one in the crown the most. I think I know what I'm spending my holiday$$$ on!

by BlueBubblyBunny123 on 12/7/2012 10:27:59 PM

Love em,

by j4zm09 on 12/7/2012 9:29:06 PM

I saw this picture of Taylor Swift while she was on a date with Harry Styles in People magazine.

by terragirl on 12/7/2012 9:08:00 PM

My favorite animal's the otter.

by otter77 on 12/7/2012 8:40:04 PM

I am going to the boy's basketball game tonight with my friends. My crush is on the team, and the boy's team, my friends, and I are going to get frozen yogurt together afterwards. What should I wear? A school jersey? School colors? HELP!!!!!!!! Thanks!

Ask what your friends are wearing first. If they don't know, than try wearing a pair of jeans with a top that's your school colors (maybe a scarf to go along). Or leggings with a large school sweatshirt. You want to look pretty laid back since it's a basketball game. Good luck!
mailyse f.