AN HOUR AGO This dude is no doubt the sweetest boy of the batch: http://t.co/8aegw5OuXv pic.twitter.com/VtuuRRnYXT

2 HOURS AGO These high school students honored their friend in a SUPER special way: http://t.co/QffaPQXwyk pic.twitter.com/28bF1KAbKz

3 HOURS AGO Give your H2O a MEGA upgrade: http://t.co/Drhd9AIsfS pic.twitter.com/U8aRDAx2P3

COMMENTS

GL 12 Days of Dresses: 5 cute frocks under $15

Here at GL HQ, things are getting pretty holly jolly. Which means we couldn’t be more ready to break out our holiday dresses! The only not-so-festive sitch...

Blue Christmas and Skater Chic reflect my style soooo well!

by Toritoad on 1/25/2013 9:39:18 PM

I'm 13 and would love to be a teen fashion designer.. Problem? I can't draw. And I don't want to be a journalist who writes about the fashions or anything either. I want to draw them and design them! Any ideas on what I can do?

Hey hun, it's great you have goals! Try taking some classes, search a round a lil bit on the Internet!

Jenn S.

by livelaughlove99 on 12/28/2012 12:42:14 PM

MOD! Christmas is coming soon and I really need some ideas for a Christmas outfit! What should I wear Christmas Eve? I was thinking a dress skirt but I am worrying about staying warm. How can I look cute but be dressed appropriate for winter?
Any other ideas for outfits?

Hey ALDANCER, you could wear the skirt with tights and a sweater. What does the skirt look like? We can come up with some ideas together to match stuff to it. Xoxo

Lynae P.

by ALDANCER on 12/21/2012 7:28:59 PM

I love the first one!!

by unicornninja on 12/10/2012 5:10:28 PM

In gym we have to run around the outside of the gym and I am not really a runner. It always kills me to do it. How can I work out to help me make it easier(without running)?

Hey girlie, running only gets easier with practice. Try interval training. Follow a program like the Couch to 5k that starts you out slow and turns you into a better distance runner.

Lauren T.

by miley13t on 12/9/2012 7:16:22 PM

Cheapest dresses I've ever seen

by Colie34720 on 12/9/2012 5:11:06 PM

I love the Red Velvet dress and holy cow! $8!!!!!!!! Laughing <3

by YouCanCallMeCat on 12/9/2012 2:15:02 PM

hey, these are really cheap! cool!

by the_last_ninja on 12/9/2012 1:17:13 PM

Have a breakout the day before school starts? Try gently exfoliating your skin with a steaming hand towel then putting salicylic acid on the blemish before you go to bed.

What does your bedroom look like?

Want to deck out your desk this year? CLICK HERE for four simple, stylish DIYs from Duck Tape.

Sometimes, it's what's Never Said that matters most...

Twin sisters Annie and Sarah couldn't be more different. But when Annie reveals a terrible secret, Sarah may be the only one who can help.

CLICK HERE to find out what happens when the silence is broken in Never Said, a touching new novel from Carol Lynch Williams.