1 HOURS AGO Reason #427 why #GLfashbash is going to be amazing this year? This guy 👉�@Spencermusic1c1. See ya on 8/8 in Baltimorepic.twitter.com/UDWNpqFIGSGS

2 HOURS AGO We had a blast sharing internship advice (like this!) at the #InternQueenParty DC tonight. #Chicago, you're next! https://t.co/GIv46eETBy

2 HOURS AGO RT @vic_tory_ous: @dellhome @InternQueen @girlslifemag If you can write well, you can do anything! ✏️💪#LearnItShareItt

COMMENTS

GL 12 Days of Dresses: 5 cute frocks under $15

Here at GL HQ, things are getting pretty holly jolly. Which means we couldn’t be more ready to break out our holiday dresses! The only not-so-festive sitch...

Blue Christmas and Skater Chic reflect my style soooo well!

by Toritoad on 1/25/2013 9:39:18 PM

I'm 13 and would love to be a teen fashion designer.. Problem? I can't draw. And I don't want to be a journalist who writes about the fashions or anything either. I want to draw them and design them! Any ideas on what I can do?

Hey hun, it's great you have goals! Try taking some classes, search a round a lil bit on the Internet!

Jenn S.

by livelaughlove99 on 12/28/2012 12:42:14 PM

MOD! Christmas is coming soon and I really need some ideas for a Christmas outfit! What should I wear Christmas Eve? I was thinking a dress skirt but I am worrying about staying warm. How can I look cute but be dressed appropriate for winter?
Any other ideas for outfits?

Hey ALDANCER, you could wear the skirt with tights and a sweater. What does the skirt look like? We can come up with some ideas together to match stuff to it. Xoxo

Lynae P.

by ALDANCER on 12/21/2012 7:28:59 PM

I love the first one!!

by unicornninja on 12/10/2012 5:10:28 PM

In gym we have to run around the outside of the gym and I am not really a runner. It always kills me to do it. How can I work out to help me make it easier(without running)?

Hey girlie, running only gets easier with practice. Try interval training. Follow a program like the Couch to 5k that starts you out slow and turns you into a better distance runner.

Lauren T.

by miley13t on 12/9/2012 7:16:22 PM

Cheapest dresses I've ever seen

by Colie34720 on 12/9/2012 5:11:06 PM

I love the Red Velvet dress and holy cow! $8!!!!!!!! Laughing <3

by YouCanCallMeCat on 12/9/2012 2:15:02 PM

hey, these are really cheap! cool!

by the_last_ninja on 12/9/2012 1:17:13 PM

Going out? Try swiping some eyeliner just onto your lower lash line. You’ll look made up in a flash, and it’ll be a lighter look than if you did a full rim.

You let her BFF borrow your fave top for a party last Saturday but when she returns it, it looks nothing like the top you remember buying. It has holes, stains and only one shoulder. What do you say to your gal pal?

Win VIP back-to-school swag with GL's Backstage Pass giveaway!

We rounded up the best back-to-school books and the most exciting new games—and you could win 'em all! Just CLICK HERE to enter.