8 HOURS AGO Find out what your go to fall fashion trend is! #GLFashion http://t.co/5YPicHugUv

10 HOURS AGO Find out your body confidence: #GLQuizzes http://t.co/rxV4mmtlqo

11 HOURS AGO Keep those brows in check! Follow these tricks on how to keep up with them: http://t.co/MaRLHigakT

COMMENTS

GL 12 Days of Dresses: 5 cute frocks under $15

Here at GL HQ, things are getting pretty holly jolly. Which means we couldn’t be more ready to break out our holiday dresses! The only not-so-festive sitch...

Blue Christmas and Skater Chic reflect my style soooo well!

by Toritoad on 1/25/2013 9:39:18 PM

I'm 13 and would love to be a teen fashion designer.. Problem? I can't draw. And I don't want to be a journalist who writes about the fashions or anything either. I want to draw them and design them! Any ideas on what I can do?

Hey hun, it's great you have goals! Try taking some classes, search a round a lil bit on the Internet!

Jenn S.

by livelaughlove99 on 12/28/2012 12:42:14 PM

MOD! Christmas is coming soon and I really need some ideas for a Christmas outfit! What should I wear Christmas Eve? I was thinking a dress skirt but I am worrying about staying warm. How can I look cute but be dressed appropriate for winter?
Any other ideas for outfits?

Hey ALDANCER, you could wear the skirt with tights and a sweater. What does the skirt look like? We can come up with some ideas together to match stuff to it. Xoxo

Lynae P.

by ALDANCER on 12/21/2012 7:28:59 PM

I love the first one!!

by unicornninja on 12/10/2012 5:10:28 PM

In gym we have to run around the outside of the gym and I am not really a runner. It always kills me to do it. How can I work out to help me make it easier(without running)?

Hey girlie, running only gets easier with practice. Try interval training. Follow a program like the Couch to 5k that starts you out slow and turns you into a better distance runner.

Lauren T.

by miley13t on 12/9/2012 7:16:22 PM

Cheapest dresses I've ever seen

by Colie34720 on 12/9/2012 5:11:06 PM

I love the Red Velvet dress and holy cow! $8!!!!!!!! Laughing <3

by YouCanCallMeCat on 12/9/2012 2:15:02 PM

hey, these are really cheap! cool!

by the_last_ninja on 12/9/2012 1:17:13 PM