14 HOURS AGO 5 steps to follow in a friend fight: http://t.co/kh28xT5dTJ

15 HOURS AGO Magical school dance moments we heart from movies: http://t.co/B8F8A0Ukhs

16 HOURS AGO How to kick that your horrible nail biting habit for good: http://t.co/JqjwhgZWxM

COMMENTS

GL 12 Days of Dresses: 5 cute frocks under $15

Here at GL HQ, things are getting pretty holly jolly. Which means we couldn’t be more ready to break out our holiday dresses! The only not-so-festive sitch...

Blue Christmas and Skater Chic reflect my style soooo well!

by Toritoad on 1/25/2013 9:39:18 PM

I'm 13 and would love to be a teen fashion designer.. Problem? I can't draw. And I don't want to be a journalist who writes about the fashions or anything either. I want to draw them and design them! Any ideas on what I can do?

Hey hun, it's great you have goals! Try taking some classes, search a round a lil bit on the Internet!

Jenn S.

by livelaughlove99 on 12/28/2012 12:42:14 PM

MOD! Christmas is coming soon and I really need some ideas for a Christmas outfit! What should I wear Christmas Eve? I was thinking a dress skirt but I am worrying about staying warm. How can I look cute but be dressed appropriate for winter?
Any other ideas for outfits?

Hey ALDANCER, you could wear the skirt with tights and a sweater. What does the skirt look like? We can come up with some ideas together to match stuff to it. Xoxo

Lynae P.

by ALDANCER on 12/21/2012 7:28:59 PM

I love the first one!!

by unicornninja on 12/10/2012 5:10:28 PM

In gym we have to run around the outside of the gym and I am not really a runner. It always kills me to do it. How can I work out to help me make it easier(without running)?

Hey girlie, running only gets easier with practice. Try interval training. Follow a program like the Couch to 5k that starts you out slow and turns you into a better distance runner.

Lauren T.

by miley13t on 12/9/2012 7:16:22 PM

Cheapest dresses I've ever seen

by Colie34720 on 12/9/2012 5:11:06 PM

I love the Red Velvet dress and holy cow! $8!!!!!!!! Laughing <3

by YouCanCallMeCat on 12/9/2012 2:15:02 PM

hey, these are really cheap! cool!

by the_last_ninja on 12/9/2012 1:17:13 PM

Why not wind a piece of ribbon through your hair? It'll add a pop of color AND some whimsy.

What’s your fave fall pumpkin candle scent?

Stand up to bullies...and win!

In Unfriended, Truly deals with digital drama. Will she save her friendships...or block her new besties for good? CLICK HERE to share how you stand up to bullies for a chance to win!